Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Novation Dicers Compatible with DJ 1.7?

MichaelStPatrick 4:05 AM - 8 September, 2014
Hi,

In the past, Dicers have worked fine with all Serato products, but with the latest update, I can set cue points but not trigger them nor do the loop functions work. Are Dicers no longer compatible? Wondering if this is the case or if I have other issues. Thanks!

MStP
ZillaRacing 8:58 PM - 2 October, 2014
Same. Using a Pioneer 900SRT and ever since upgrading serato live to serato DJ, Dicers have not functioned. 900SRT requires Serato Dj, but if i use my old mixer and downgrade to Serato Live, they work fine.
Cham 9:07 PM - 2 October, 2014
Strange, they work for me. Sl4, 1.7, osx
Marv Incredible 9:25 PM - 2 October, 2014
They work fine for me too. Sometimes, deleting the autosave.xml file (and letting Serato rebuild another one) solves some MIDI problems, but I have no idea if that would (or even should) work in this case. And the bit about being able to set cue points but not trigger them really has me stumped.

Since you've already created this thread, I hope someone comes along with experience of this issue and how to resolve it. But for dedicated help, I'd open a support ticket.

Tracking this one nonetheless. I'd like to know more about this myself. Good luck fellas.
ZillaRacing 9:34 PM - 2 October, 2014
Well, the dicers dont work for me at all with Serato Dj. Should have clarified that.

My friend opened a support ticket and the Serato guys quit posting. Was hoping someone had the same problem since Serato doesn't want to help.
Serato, Support
Micah G. 12:41 AM - 23 October, 2014
Hey MichaelStPatrick,

Hit up support if you're still having problems with your dicers. You can start a help request here - support.serato.com

Micah
dj_soo 7:05 PM - 23 October, 2014
Work for me too - plug and play just like scratchlive