Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Been able to hear effects when cueing songs

darafahy 6:46 PM - 4 September, 2014
Hi there,

I made the switch to serato about a year now and I am getting used to it. The only thing I think it is missing is the ability to hear effects when cueing a song.

It would be extremely beneficial to be able to here the effect the effects are having on a song before you use it live.

please please consider this.
Funky-t 8:23 AM - 5 September, 2014
+1

I sometimes forget to turn the effect knob down after mixing hence its on when I start mixing the new song in - which not necessarily makes it a good transition...

PFL with effects would be a very welcome update :)
dizzyrocks2001 3:02 PM - 5 September, 2014
+1 for an additional reason... on more than one occasion I used the "combo fade echo" effect to transition out of a song, and then I loaded up another track onto that deck same deck and it sounded normal in the headphones but when I brought the crossfader over - no sound. This was because I forgot to deactivate the "combo fade echo" (which had faded the previously played track out to silence). Yes, I know it was my fault, but at least if I had heard the silence caused by the effect while I was cueing the next track I could have avoided the embarrassment of the awkward silence :/
darafahy 7:36 PM - 16 September, 2014
Yes this has happened me as well. When you are cueing music it would really help to hear what the song sounds like as it is going to be mixxed. (thats what cue is for) This simple thing would stop the problem of forgetting to disabling the effects and been able to use effects to bring in songs. At the moment I cant use effects at the start of songs because i don't know what it is going to sound like!!!!

I really think they need to do something about it!!!!