Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Any serato video on the Gold Coast ....OZ

DJ.WAZZA.AU 9:31 AM - 25 August, 2014
Are there any serato video or M.E users on the Gold Coast ....QLD ...Australia
I would like to try a two video dj setup ( numark ns7 and a turntable and mixer -sl2 ) using two mac at the same time .."....so are there any video dj on the G.C that would like to try this experiment with me..
DJ.WAZZA.AU 1:24 PM - 8 September, 2014
Ok....so there are no other m.e or serato video users on the G.C

What I was thinking off trying was syphon network using two macs linking one mac ( running serato video or m.e ) by cat5 cable and sending the syphon output to the other mac running serato video or m.e and mixing both syphon,s in AVmixer pro with live video camera and then sending syphon output from AVmixer pro to madmapper

www.vjkidkadian.com

For $10 for syphon2network app and the price off AVmixer pro or light and a cat5 cable .....
Would be a very cheep way for two video dj or a video dj and a VJ to work together ( under $ 50 )

So have any off you tried syphon2 network .....do you think it will work
Dj Owe 9:48 AM - 10 September, 2014
Sup man where do you spin in gc doing videos
DjHI 1:19 AM - 29 October, 2014
yer bro im at tweed?
DjHI 1:21 AM - 29 October, 2014
have not tried it but I did get the v7's to work with the rane 62 ;)
DJ.WAZZA.AU 1:25 PM - 29 October, 2014
Sorry for the late reply...dj owe and dj Hi
I didn't think anyone was into testing .,. So I did check back the post until now

Dj owe I play party's all over the G.C....I was at the Q bar at the q1 last week...a 21st right at the top .. 78 floor....this week I've got a old school R&B wedding..lots off kiwi music..should be fun

DJ HI...I see on another post you are having trouble recording video mix,s
That's some thing I can help you with
I use M.E but I do my recordings using screenflow because M.E will not let you record the camera overlays ....I do the video mix + live cameras at the same time
You can try Syphon record ....it's free app and works good

If you or dj owe would like to help me test syphon2network that would be excellent and if you still need help to setup your video mix recording ..we can do that to ......I will P.M you both my phono number
DjHI 4:01 PM - 3 November, 2014
Sounds good to me bro ;)
DjHI 3:37 AM - 13 February, 2015
used a avermidea c875 to rec video

youtu.be
DJ.WAZZA.AU 9:42 PM - 13 February, 2015
Video will not play ...try to up load video to vimeo
DjHI 5:53 AM - 14 February, 2015
Good old youtube lol got it on vimeo if this link don't work try DjHi video test drops!
Watchvimeo.com