DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DMX Lighting Questuon

Dj-M.Bezzle 3:34 PM - 22 August, 2014
Ok, this may be a little to broad of a question to get a good answer but here it goes.

The club I work at has closed for renovations and they've asked me to do some work with the lighting. Im going to transition it from a shitty controller box to freestyler software. The club has a lazer box installed (and will be adding 2 more), a few random LED fixtures, and several cheap moving heads that are burnt out, nothing big. Im not intimately familiar with the wiring/setup but in looking at the current setup Ive noticed they have several DMX box relays (dont know if thats the right term). My question is when I begin rerunning the cables and programming the new DMX controls, should the controls be run through these boxs or are they supppsed to just be daisy chained fixture to fixture? Ive noticed most DMX fixtures can be daisy chained so what purpose do these boxs serve?

Also on a side note, my booth area is in the corner, kinda elevated, not alot of room, but the managment wants to put some kinda light to draw more attn to it, anyone have a good suggestion for a light that would be good in this kinda situation, not sure if I would want a back lighting option or something to display out from the booth, from the top down ect

ps, I know the info provided is vague, im just bored and brainstorming lol.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:34 PM - 22 August, 2014
^^*question
Frankie Glasses 4:21 PM - 22 August, 2014
Those "relays" may be an extender/booster if it is a long signal run? (Just a guess)
I personally would just throw a few LED Par cans to shine some light on the booth. That way you can control color too
O.B.1 7:05 PM - 22 August, 2014
Look into Chauvet Show Express software. Also a colorstrip type of fixture above the decks would be a good way to illuminate the booth and be able to sync via DMX with the rest of the fixtures. Can you list the specific brand/models of the lights - and do they only need replacing with new bulbs to be fully functioning?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:26 PM - 22 August, 2014
Quote:
Look into Chauvet Show Express software.

Ill look into this, is it better than freestyler? Also do you have to use the Chauvet USB equipment? Because we already ordered a DMX to USB dongle.

Quote:

Also a colorstrip type of fixture above the decks would be a good way to illuminate the booth and be able to sync via DMX with the rest of the fixtures.

Good idea. right now they have one in front of the booth, it would be easy to relocate it.

Quote:

Can you list the specific brand/models of the lights - and do they only need replacing with new bulbs to be fully functioning?

Not off the top of my head, they are cheap offbrand ones. The moving head/mirror appears to still work fine but when I asked about replacing the bulb management said they had looked into it and replacing the bulb would cost more than the lights worth. Ill get back to you with a brand/model name.
lvmez 8:50 PM - 22 August, 2014
As far as DMX software, Compushow is great. There are many tutorials on youtube.
slimmjimm 9:20 PM - 22 August, 2014
Are the "relay packs" really dimmer packs? What types of lights are hooked into them? They might have been used to control "on/off" lights at one time, and are still in service because of the outlets. I would reccommend NOT running signal thru the relay packs (if that's what they are) and dasiy chaining lights.

Can you get pics?
DJ Reflex 9:20 PM - 22 August, 2014
Are the boxes DMX splitters? Can't just use a Y cable for DMX, it has to be run through an isolation box.

As far as booth lighting, you might want to check out these cheap options:
www.pssl.com

They are pretty decent spot lights for the price. Just 2 or 3 should give a good accent and they tuck in the ceiling pretty well.

Or there's this:
www.pssl.com

I picked one of these up last year for school plays. It is bright and DMX controlled (color, brightness, and strobing). Also makes a good gobo projector as seen here for Eiffel Tower effect.
i1148.photobucket.com
DJ VEE 3:41 AM - 23 August, 2014
What about using some of those small LED lights that come on a roll you can cut to size and stick to, or staple to cabinets etc. if you can stick them along the edge of the booth somehow so they shine down. That would be enough for you to see in the booth and illuminate it with just enough light to draw attention to it, but not over power it.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:42 AM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
Are the "relay packs" really dimmer packs? What types of lights are hooked into them? They might have been used to control "on/off" lights at one time, and are still in service because of the outlets. I would reccommend NOT running signal thru the relay packs (if that's what they are) and dasiy chaining lights.

Can you get pics?

here is what they are www.amazon.com

Took my first run at programming them today. I used freestyler just because I read it was naturally compatible with my dmx to usb adapter with no extra drivers (vellman vm 116), so I figured that would be a good place to start to eliminate unnecessary headaches. I may upgrafe to better software later.

Loaded the software, hooked in the DMX from the original controller to the box, set the dip switches on my first lazer, SUCCESS! Yay me. Then I hooked up the strobe that was a slave to the lazer, nothing, then I realsed the lazer was actually a slave to the strobe.....nothing from the strobe, lazer goes crazy....

Only thing I can think of is mabye the lazer isnt the first in the chain so monday I think Im gonna have to indiana jones it into the bowels of the club, isolate the dmx cable, and run it from orgin on to see what Im working with

From eyeballing it all our current equipment is in the list but the venue just ordered some lazers that arent and im kinda concerned about that.
DJ Reflex 4:56 AM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
Only thing I can think of is mabye the lazer isnt the first in the chain

It shouldn't have to be. Each fixture will only respond to its specific DMX address channels regardless of what position it is in the chain.

Do you have any overlapping DMX channels? That would cause erratic behavior. If the strobe is channel 1-2-3-4 for example, and your have the laser starting at channel 4-5-6, then channel 4 is overlapping both fixtures. Whatever channel 4 setting does for the strobe (speed for instance) will be something completely different for the laser. Just be sure that you don't have any overlapping channels addressed. OK to use the same channels for two of the same lights thought. They will just do the same thing.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:58 AM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Only thing I can think of is mabye the lazer isnt the first in the chain

It shouldn't have to be. Each fixture will only respond to its specific DMX address channels regardless of what position it is in the chain.

Do you have any overlapping DMX channels? That would cause erratic behavior. If the strobe is channel 1-2-3-4 for example, and your have the laser starting at channel 4-5-6, then channel 4 is overlapping both fixtures. Whatever channel 4 setting does for the strobe (speed for instance) will be something completely different for the laser. Just be sure that you don't have any overlapping channels addressed. OK to use the same channels for two of the same lights thought. They will just do the same thing.

So far the only 2 things Ive touched are the strobe and lazer...I can get the lazer to react but nothing I do makes the strobe react
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:01 AM - 24 August, 2014
when I open freestyler I add the strobe, it shows me the dip settings for strobe on channel 1, I set the dip settings, I manipulate the fx in freestyler, and nothing. If I set the lazer to the same channel/dip settings, it can be controled from the software. But the physical cable runs to the strobe first
DJ Reflex 5:11 AM - 24 August, 2014
Hmmm. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Freestyler, but most DMX software is similar. Is channel 1 on the strobe "brightness" by any chance? Try running all channels at 255. What is the strobe model?

Again, the order of physical connections should make no difference. Those boxes you found look like switch packs. Try just using them once. Set the first one to channels 1-4 and the second to channels 5-8. You should see the LEDs come on when the outlets get power (or you can plug something into the outlets and test if it gets power - heck, a nightlight will work).
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:23 AM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
Hmmm. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Freestyler, but most DMX software is similar. Is channel 1 on the strobe "brightness" by any chance? Try running all channels at 255. What is the strobe model?.

The strobe is an american DJ mega strobe dmx
DJ Reflex 5:34 AM - 24 August, 2014
It shows DIP switches 1 and 10 must be on for DMX. Makes sense since switch 1 will designate channel 1 to start and switch 10 is to turn on DMX mode in the first place.
It doesn't say how many channels it uses though, but I can assume two (1 for speed and 1 for dimming). Set 1 and 10 to "ON", then program each channel on Freestyle to 50% each. This should give some response.
If that works, then set the DMX address on the laser to at least channel 3. You can skip a few if you like (start laser at 7), just make sure you have enough channels for all your fixtures in the club - up to 512.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:38 AM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
It shows DIP switches 1 and 10 must be on for DMX. Makes sense since switch 1 will designate channel 1 to start and switch 10 is to turn on DMX mode in the first place.
It doesn't say how many channels it uses though, but I can assume two (1 for speed and 1 for dimming). Set 1 and 10 to "ON", then program each channel on Freestyle to 50% each. This should give some response.
If that works, then set the DMX address on the laser to at least channel 3. You can skip a few if you like (start laser at 7), just make sure you have enough channels for all your fixtures in the club - up to 512.

That may be my answer, the freestyler software said to turn dip switch 1 to on, the rest to off. The 10 dipswitch may be my prob. Thanks bro, ill try it tom!!
DJ Reflex 5:39 AM - 24 August, 2014
Cool - Hope it works.
Taipanic 2:57 PM - 24 August, 2014
DL the manual for each light you have, they should have how many DMX channels are used and what each does. As said above, if the laser has 6 DMX channels, the first channel for the strobe would be ch. 7.
If all of your lighting is LED you probably don't need the dimmer packs anymore, most LED devices have built in dimming. Dimmer packs were used with Halogen lighting to be able to dim them without damaging them.
DJ Reflex 8:11 PM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
DL the manual for each light you have, they should have how many DMX channels are used and what each does. As said above, if the laser has 6 DMX channels, the first channel for the strobe would be ch. 7.
If all of your lighting is LED you probably don't need the dimmer packs anymore, most LED devices have built in dimming. Dimmer packs were used with Halogen lighting to be able to dim them without damaging them.

LOL - Good advice, but have you seen the manual for the American DJ Mega Strobe? Let's just say that it offers very little actual operating and DMX programing instructions! Also, the dimmer packs can still be used for switch packs for non-DMX lights. Just set them to "Switch" mode instead of dimmers. Now they can act as a chase controller (with proper scene programing) or simply to turn on small spot lights and such.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:17 PM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

LOL - Good advice, but have you seen the manual for the American DJ Mega Strobe? Let's just say that it offers very little actual operating and DMX programing instructions! Also, the dimmer packs can still be used for switch packs for non-DMX lights. Just set them to "Switch" mode instead of dimmers. Now they can act as a chase controller (with proper scene programing) or simply to turn on small spot lights and such.

lol, ya alot of these manuals are sparce on information. I was really hoping the program would be a great workaround for this. The way freestylers set up, you add a fixture to a channel and it shows what the dipswitch settings should be, but if Reflexs earlier finding turns out to be true (about the 10 dipswitch setting) then it looks like Ill need to rely less on the programs suggestions and more on the manual
slimmjimm 10:19 PM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol, ya alot of these manuals are sparce on information. I was really hoping the program would be a great workaround for this. The way freestylers set up, you add a fixture to a channel and it shows what the dipswitch settings should be, but if Reflexs earlier finding turns out to be true (about the 10 dipswitch setting) then it looks like Ill need to rely less on the programs suggestions and more on the manual

More of a small hassle. You only need 9 switches for DMX, but you'll see some lights that have more than that. Usually, 10 turns on DMX capability, like Reflex mentioned, and you use 1-9 to set the address. RTFM if you have a light with more than 9 switches.

Usually it's stupid bullshit like this that keeps you scratching your head for hours, Like the time where the old NSI or Pulsar touch light controller was still in the DMX chain, addressed incorrectly, or accidentally, and was dimming outlets, and screwing with the signal down the line. That's why I said be careful keeping them in the chain.
DJ Reflex 2:16 AM - 27 August, 2014
Bezzle - Did you ever get that DMX stuff worked out? Don't leave us hanging'! lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:56 AM - 27 August, 2014
Quote:
Bezzle - Did you ever get that DMX stuff worked out? Don't leave us hanging'! lol

Havent had a chance to mess with it yet. I went up there tonight but they were finishin up for the night. Itll prob be Fri before I can mess with it again
slimmjimm 2:02 PM - 27 August, 2014
Quote:
Itll prob be Fri before I can mess with it again

BOOOOOOO!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:39 PM - 29 August, 2014
Everybody gather around and prepare to laugh at my stupudity....

Went up there last night, hooked up the strobe and lazer units....no control, I messed with the 10 dipswitch as recommended....no control. I followed the cables and made sure no other fixtures were interfering. ...no control. I went back through the software to make sure my interface settings were correct....no control. I googled the manuals and reread everything.....no control. Then I took a pic of the Dip Switch indicator from the program to compare everything switch for switch, climb up the ladder (btw the units Im working on are like 20 feet up and mounted and the laptop is back in the both on the other side of the room so each fail is a latter climb and a walk), I start to compare what is in the pic with what Im looking at and it hits me.......the pic in the program (a dipswitch calculator) is a static image so ON is always the down position....the dipswitches on the unit layed in a way where ON is in the UP position.....so I had the address backwards the whole time!! I reversed the switches and BAM TOTAL CONTROL BABY!!!!!
DJ Phoresh 9:43 PM - 29 August, 2014
Quote:

Went up there last night, hooked up the strobe and lazer units....no control, I messed with the 10 dipswitch as recommended....no control. I followed the cables and made sure no other fixtures were interfering. ...no control. I went back through the software to make sure my interface settings were correct....no control. I googled the manuals and reread everything.....no control. Then I took a pic of the Dip Switch indicator from the program to compare everything switch for switch, climb up the ladder (btw the units Im working on are like 20 feet up and mounted and the laptop is back in the both on the other side of the room so each fail is a latter climb and a walk), I start to compare what is in the pic with what Im looking at and it hits me.......the pic in the program (a dipswitch calculator) is a static image so ON is always the down position....the dipswitches on the unit layed in a way where ON is in the UP position.....so I had the address backwards the whole time!! I reversed the switches and BAM TOTAL CONTROL BABY!!!!!

Admitting user error?! Are you sure you shouldn't find the lighting manufacturers website forum and then complain about how it is there issue first?
DJ Phoresh 9:46 PM - 29 August, 2014
Quote:

Admitting user error?! Are you sure you shouldn't find the lighting manufacturers website forum and then complain about how it is there issue first?

*their
DJ Reflex 11:50 PM - 29 August, 2014
LOL - Nice!
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:59 AM - 30 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

ROTFLMAO!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:04 AM - 30 August, 2014
I have noticed one issue though. Ive figured it out enough to control everything, ive added a fig machine to the line so now it goes fog machine, laser, strobe. I have control of all three but I noticed when I move some sliders sometimes other fixtures will react. For example lazer, fog machine, strobe off, when I increase the strobe to full the laser will cut on. This only occurs with the slider though, if I use macros I dont get the problem. Is this normal? Do I need to add a dmx terminator?
DJ Reflex 4:19 AM - 30 August, 2014
Quote:
Do I need to add a dmx terminator?

Possibly. Erratic behavior can be cased by long cable run, mic cable instead of DMX (common mistake), or just plain cheap fixtures / DMX programs (sloppy signals produced by either one). A terminator is cheap enough to try at least.
Scully DJ Services 4:00 AM - 31 August, 2014
How many newtons does it take to power the fig machine?
DJ Reflex 6:22 AM - 31 August, 2014
Quote:
How many newtons does it take to power the fig machine?

LOL
skinnyguy 5:25 PM - 31 August, 2014
Quote:
I have noticed one issue though. Ive figured it out enough to control everything, ive added a fig machine to the line so now it goes fog machine, laser, strobe. I have control of all three but I noticed when I move some sliders sometimes other fixtures will react. For example lazer, fog machine, strobe off, when I increase the strobe to full the laser will cut on. This only occurs with the slider though, if I use macros I dont get the problem. Is this normal? Do I need to add a dmx terminator?

Or channels might be overlapping.
skinnyguy 5:28 PM - 31 August, 2014
Or the controller might be bad and could use some cleaning.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:12 PM - 31 August, 2014
Quote:
Or the controller might be bad and could use some cleaning.

Nah, it cant be this because the whole purpose of me doing all this shit is to get it off of the controller and onto a computer program, the usb to dmx is brand new. Though some of the dnx wire is kinda ratchet so that could be it....or mabye ratchetness in the fixture connections
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:12 PM - 31 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Or channels might be overlapping.

possible....how would I check this?
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:09 AM - 1 September, 2014
Heres another mystery, Ive read (and been told on this thread) that the fixtures need not be in the order they occur on the chain but today I added a smoke machine (old order lazer 1, strobe 2, smoke 3 but smoke machine comes in first in the chain) and it gave me problems, so I moved it to the front of the adress and it gives me fewer problems.....hmmmm
skinnyguy 5:15 PM - 1 September, 2014
Are the dip switches set right for each fixture? Are you sure you've given enough channels for each fixture? For example, maybe you set things up for the strobe to take up 6 channels but perhaps it's in a 7 channel mode. Maybe check what mode each fixture is in to be sure you've given it the right amount of channels so you can give it a proper dmx assignment.
slimmjimm 12:48 AM - 2 September, 2014
It's difficult to say what the problems are. Could be any combination of old fixtures, shitty wiring, or accidentally addressing incorrectly.

I've run across many systems that act cunty, whether I set it up and did something stupid, or it was that way before.

I can't really say it's trial and error, because theoretically, it should work, but sometimes it seems that way. Then again, I'm nowhere near a DMX expert.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:09 AM - 2 September, 2014
Quote:
It's difficult to say what the problems are. Could be any combination of old fixtures, shitty wiring, or accidentally addressing incorrectly.

I've run across many systems that act cunty, whether I set it up and did something stupid, or it was that way before.

I can't really say it's trial and error, because theoretically, it should work, but sometimes it seems that way. Then again, I'm nowhere near a DMX expert.

I talked the owners into springing for fresh new cables, so tom night im gonna start from scratch, unhook anything that is unnecessary and add a terminator to the end. The addresses SHOULD be right as the software tells you what to set them at but if I still have issues Ill have to cross reference the manuals. If things still go bad Ill just remove the fox machines from the equation and let it run as is because thats the only link that is annoying when accidentally set off.
Certified Quality Entertainment 2:39 PM - 2 September, 2014
Sounds like a plan.
Make sure they are DMX cables as someone said, I know that can make a difference especially when you have long runs and multiple fixtures.
Double check all your dip switches as it is very easy to make a mistake as you already mentioned you did. Sometimes starting from scratch is the best way. Also, you can put the fog machine as the last fixture in your chain so you still have control over it.
It does not matter what order you put your fixtures in as long as they are all correctly addressed.
Depending on how long your runs are or where they are you can get one of these
www.kpodj.com

This will allow you to run multiple lines from this one source to your various fixtures without having to go fixture to fixture. This may help if you have a few really long runs

How many fixtures do you have in total? You may have mentioned but I missed it, what controller are you using? I think starting from scratch will help you eliminate all problems.
slimmjimm 2:56 PM - 2 September, 2014
If you're handy soldering, you can use cat5, which can really reduce your cost vs. honest to goodness DMX cable.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:05 PM - 2 September, 2014
Quote:
Also, you can put the fog machine as the last fixture in your chain so you still have control over it.
It does not matter what order you put your fixtures in as long as they are all correctly addressed.

Would the purpose of putting them last be to prevent DMX address conflicts? (since the order dosent matter)

Quote:

How many fixtures do you have in total? You may have mentioned but I missed it, what controller are you using? I think starting from scratch will help you eliminate all problems.

3 lazers (2 4 beam and a 2 beam, chineese joints)
A strobe
2 fog machines
a hazer
1 led light

also there are 2 dimmer packs controlling a few cans and a few other LED lights but Im not sure if im going to bother hooking them up to dmx or not, the led lights are just accents and the cans are kinda bobo and just need to be on really
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:05 PM - 2 September, 2014
Quote:
If you're handy soldering, you can use cat5, which can really reduce your cost vs. honest to goodness DMX cable.

nah, the venues paying for the cables anyway ;)
Certified Quality Entertainment 5:03 PM - 2 September, 2014
Well I said put it last because you said for some reason having it first was giving you issues, but it really shouldn't matter what order you wire up in as long as everything is 100% addressed correctly.

How many par cans do you have? I wonder if that may be throwing things off because Par cans (old school one) are really just on and off controls when new LED fixtures (if plugged into the same dimmer pack), has more channels that it wants to operate with. Why not spring for a few cheap LED Pucks ($80 or so) and get rid of the old ass par cans and the dimmer packs completely. That's what I would do if it was me.

I have heard of ppl with Chinese knockoff of products have problems with DMX because the channels aren't 100% spot on with their branded counterpart. Not sure if that could be part of your issue, but I have heard of it. Say Channel 1 on the branded version is a strobe feature, the Chinese version has the strobe feature on channel 2.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:02 PM - 2 September, 2014
Quote:
Well I said put it last because you said for some reason having it first was giving you issues, but it really shouldn't matter what order you wire up in as long as everything is 100% addressed correctly.

gotcha

Quote:

How many par cans do you have? I wonder if that may be throwing things off because Par cans (old school one) are really just on and off controls when new LED fixtures (if plugged into the same dimmer pack), has more channels that it wants to operate with. Why not spring for a few cheap LED Pucks ($80 or so) and get rid of the old ass par cans and the dimmer packs completely. That's what I would do if it was me.

I dont "think" its the par cans because I haven't hooked them up yet, though they MAY be on the same chain as the setup from previously. I think theres like 6 or 7 cans hooked up to 2 dimmer packs but like I said, right now all I'm working with is the fog machines, a laser and a led fixture
Quote:

I have heard of ppl with Chinese knockoff of products have problems with DMX because the channels aren't 100% spot on with their branded counterpart. Not sure if that could be part of your issue, but I have heard of it. Say Channel 1 on the branded version is a strobe feature, the Chinese version has the strobe feature on channel 2.

thats what I'm worried about :/
Taipanic 6:25 PM - 2 September, 2014
List how you have each device set up and how many DMX channels each has:
Device - # DMX Channels - Ch. Numbers you have assigned
It should be something like this:

Moving head - 8 channels, switches set for ch.1-8
Laser - 4 channels, switches set for ch. 9-12
Laser2 - 5 channels, switches set for ch. 13-17
Fog machine - 2 channels, switches set for ch. 18-19
DJ Reflex 11:41 PM - 2 September, 2014
Quote:
If things still go bad Ill just remove the fox machines from the equation

Are these related to the fig machines? I think we found your problem!

Figs and foxes messin' up your rig!
DJ Reflex 11:43 PM - 2 September, 2014
Once you have the DIP switches set properly, mark them with a Sharpie (only the ones that are ON). Handy tip to see if anything gets messed up later on.
Scully DJ Services 1:42 AM - 3 September, 2014
@DJ Reflex My guess is those darn figs screwed it all up www.quickmeme.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:44 AM - 3 September, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
If things still go bad Ill just remove the fox machines from the equation

Are these related to the fig machines? I think we found your problem!

Figs and foxes messin' up your rig!

rotflmao
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:57 AM - 3 September, 2014
Well heres the update. Went up there tonight and unplugged all of the original connections from the fixtures and ran the new DMX cable I bought so everything was on a fresh cable and in a line that I knew everything that was connected to it. Also I located a better fixture profile for the fog machines Im using (switched it from a generic fog machine to a chauvet brand smoke machine. ) I was able to hook up and group all 3 lasers, 2 FOG machines, the dimmer pack and its 3 cans, and the LED light. All are working properly now so Im guessing it either had to ve faulty wiring, address conflict with something on the original line I was unaware of, or those generic fog profiles.

One issue Im still having is the LED light isnt behaving the way Id like it to but I think thats a software issue (I had to find a custom profile made by some dude on s forum so who knows how accurate it is).

That and the dimmer pack on the par cans has a mode where it makes the lights blink, I havent been able to replicate that using the software but Im guessing thatll just take some more research on my part. I also need to look into making the lasers work with the blackout command.

Overall everythings looking good. Its nice to have this much control over the fixtures. The previous DJ just set them all to sound except for the laser and it only had limited dmx control via the board. Now I can hit one button in the software and control all the lasers/fog machines at once.
skinnyguy 5:42 PM - 3 September, 2014
next time, use a frog machine. make it look like the apocalypse up in there.
Certified Quality Entertainment 6:04 PM - 3 September, 2014
and get frog protection...helps also! :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:41 PM - 3 September, 2014
Quote:
next time, use a frog machine. make it look like the apocalypse up in there.

lol, I almost typed that too lol
slimmjimm 9:06 PM - 3 September, 2014
Who would eat the fig? Would it be the fox after he ate the frog?