Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Dual album art view in offline mode

al83 5:00 PM - 8 August, 2014
Can we get both the album art views back please as it is in SSL within the offline player? At the bottom of the crates view and also on the track info player in top left.

Thanks!
al83 9:41 AM - 21 November, 2014
Any news on this guys?
Nacho Ruiz 11:51 AM - 5 January, 2015
+1
al83 7:04 PM - 14 May, 2015
Bump!
al83 6:04 PM - 20 October, 2015
Still not present in 1.8, PLEASE Serato can we have this back!! I want to move with the times to SDJ but still stuck on SSL because of these little things!
swift807 3:49 AM - 22 October, 2015
+1

they need to improve the grid artwork. For example, have separate zooming for artwork and text.
Also , there was a lot of wasted space when zooming small because the artwork and text got zoomed but the grid box that holds the artwork and text stayed the same leaving a lot of empty space that can be used for more artwork.

The problem i have with serato is if the big name dj's aren't asking for it, they wont' listen.
al83 4:49 AM - 22 October, 2015
Quote:
+1

they need to improve the grid artwork. For example, have separate zooming for artwork and text.
Also , there was a lot of wasted space when zooming small because the artwork and text got zoomed but the grid box that holds the artwork and text stayed the same leaving a lot of empty space that can be used for more artwork.

The problem i have with serato is if the big name dj's aren't asking for it, they wont' listen.

Completely agree & didn't used to be like this back in the days of SSL :/
al83 7:05 PM - 25 January, 2016
Bump* - In light of SSL thread on main DJ forum, please, please can we get this in SDJ!!