Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato DJ 1.7 Public Beta now Available!!!!

wadup 5:15 PM - 4 August, 2014
Clubber1970 5:21 PM - 4 August, 2014
Wow, now downloading and testing....what good new feature lists and bug fix lists.....
Robbie O 5:38 PM - 4 August, 2014
its in the Beta version forum
JayB1200 7:06 PM - 4 August, 2014
Discontinued support for snow leopard.... :^(
very unhappy about that.
Scott Campbell 7:59 PM - 4 August, 2014
I am also unhappy about no support for Snow Leopard as well. I have a few other programs that I use that only run on Snow Leopard. VERY SAD to hear this!
irieproductions 8:17 PM - 4 August, 2014
I got a boner:
Optimised Platter Latency for the Pioneer DDJ-SX

I'll give it a test drive tonight at home, no mention of having to update firmware on DDJ-SX, i'm not feeling very optimistic about this but i'll give the benefit of the doubt.
irieproductions 12:36 AM - 5 August, 2014
I just got home and started playing with 1.7 Beta, all i wanna say is i F"#"&&!#NG love you Serato!!!

Anyone that owns a DDJ-SX needs to try this, they really tightened up the jog wheels response in this update, the huge delay that previous versions had when you released the platter and it actually picked up on the track has been resolved from what i can tell.

I always thought it was a hardware fuck up specially after the SZ had to get new parts to fix it, i'm so happy they could fix it via software...
Big Pops 12:44 AM - 5 August, 2014
Testing it out and I could report that my CPU usage went down by about 1/4 even with Video Plugin. I am so happy about that. Would report new findings as the test progress.
One thing in Stack View they could add the tempo matching indicators.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 12:48 AM - 5 August, 2014
RANE 62 and 61 and I guess 64 and 68 Users....

Did you guys notice that your "Hardware" latency slider (The One In the Control Panel) is gone?

Does that mean latency is fully controlled through the Software now?
jmims 2:44 AM - 5 August, 2014
Quote:
Does that mean latency is fully controlled through the Software now?

Yes the slider has been removed and set to RANES optimization. Latency is now only controlled in SDJ
blackavenger 6:58 AM - 5 August, 2014
Quote:
Support for Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard discontinued

WTF?!?
blackavenger 7:09 AM - 5 August, 2014
Looks like I need to buy a new Mac. I tried loading up Mountain Lion on my machine (2.0GHz i7 Quad, 16GB Ram, 256GB SSD/750GB HDD), and it performed pitifully. It's the whole reason I went back to Snow Leopard. Now that is no longer an option. It was bound to happen eventually, but I didn't think it would be this soon. FAWK!!!
blackavenger 7:21 AM - 5 August, 2014
Also, all that, and "still" no "instant start" for NS7II? Damn, what are Y'all waiting for?
DJ Padida 7:59 AM - 5 August, 2014
I noticed there's anti trainspotting mode.
DJ Fletch 10:23 AM - 5 August, 2014
I will download the beta today, now that the midi support is there...thank you Serato for working with the dj"s
Rowneow 11:34 AM - 5 August, 2014
exciting! will download tonight.
one question:
i have a ns7ii and have been longing for a way to enable dual deck mode anyway possible, either keyboard shortcut or preferably midi mapping that function to a button on my controller

does version 1.7 give me the possibility to do this?
Mighty Dragon Sounds 12:47 PM - 5 August, 2014
I CAN SEE MY BPM'S DISPLAYED ON MY RELOOP RP 8000 TURNTABLES!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why that part got me so excited but THANK YOU SERATO!!!!
boabmatic 12:49 PM - 5 August, 2014
did you update the firmware on the reloop's?

serato.com
boabmatic 12:50 PM - 5 August, 2014
sorry I read that as CAN'T SEE MY BPM as it was all in caps and thought you were complaining it wasnt working :) ... move along
nikosd73 12:56 PM - 5 August, 2014
Well done Serato!!!Serato Dj now opens normally at last!!!Until now I couldn't make the app start,at all the previous versions!!!It sth had to do with ram or with user's account name...(word code utf-8)!I hope everyone to use it from now on,with no problem...Thanks again for your job!!!My PC:Win7x64 4gb ram
djcerla 2:10 PM - 5 August, 2014
Quote:
Also, all that, and "still" no "instant start" for NS7II? Damn, what are Y'all waiting for?

+1
djcerla 2:11 PM - 5 August, 2014
Quote:
Looks like I need to buy a new Mac. I tried loading up Mountain Lion on my machine (2.0GHz i7 Quad, 16GB Ram, 256GB SSD/750GB HDD), and it performed pitifully

your mac is super powerful... I have the 2.2 and my CPU is at 10%...

try to install Mavericks and see how it goes
blackavenger 2:24 PM - 5 August, 2014
Quote:
try to install Mavericks and see how it goes

LOL, I guess I have to now ;-)
shadow23 6:43 PM - 5 August, 2014
Thanks Serato! A much awaited update. I will test it later on. Thanks again.
Casimir's Blake 10:24 PM - 5 August, 2014
Quote:
Looks like I need to buy a new Mac. I tried loading up Mountain Lion on my machine (2.0GHz i7 Quad, 16GB Ram, 256GB SSD/750GB HDD), and it performed pitifully. It's the whole reason I went back to Snow Leopard. Now that is no longer an option. It was bound to happen eventually, but I didn't think it would be this soon. FAWK!!!

Try Mavericks. It runs fine on my old 2.4GHz MBP from 2007 on a little 40GB SSD. Still powerful enough for Serato DJ.
Mr. Goodkat 12:06 AM - 6 August, 2014
im not seeing any midi panel in 1.7 beta using a sl3 or srt 900.

Actually with either in 1.6-, i could program cues, pitch, nudge, efx and start stop? am i not turning something on?
blackavenger 12:44 AM - 6 August, 2014
Quote:
Try Mavericks. It runs fine on my old 2.4GHz MBP from 2007 on a little 40GB SSD. Still powerful enough for Serato DJ.

Cool, I will. I just espouse the philosophy that if it isn't broken, no need to fix it. Snow Leopard was working perfectly with all my software for several years, so I didn't "need" to update. Now that has changed. Looks like I'll be updating to Mavericks sometime this week.

::crosses fingers that everything turns out okay::
pdidy 1:13 AM - 6 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Cool, I will. I just espouse the philosophy that if it isn't broken, no need to fix it. Snow Leopard was working perfectly with all my software for several years, so I didn't "need" to update. Now that has changed. Looks like I'll be updating to Mavericks sometime this week.

::crosses fingers that everything turns out okay::

My I recommend you install on a temporary partition for testing purposes until its determined to be stable and reliable. This allows you to maintain your "Perfect" Snow Leopard for live gigs until Mavericks has proven its self.
blackavenger 1:16 AM - 6 August, 2014
Thanks, Didy, that's what I was planning on doing anyway. I have Parallels for Win7 on my machine.....guess I'll just add a Mavericks partition as well.
pdidy 1:21 AM - 6 August, 2014
Im talking partition and clean install for best results as Parallels shares system resource with original OS.
blackavenger 1:27 AM - 6 August, 2014
Ahh, I see what you're saying.
Davideon 6:29 AM - 6 August, 2014
Is there a list of compatible controllers for recording from aux?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 8:27 AM - 6 August, 2014
Quote:
i have a ns7ii and have been longing for a way to enable dual deck mode anyway possible, either keyboard shortcut or preferably midi mapping that function to a button on my controller

does version 1.7 give me the possibility to do this?

No 1.7.0 does not, however we're well aware there's a lot of NS7/NS7II/V7 owners wanting this feature and i can tell you it's on the list for a future update for sure.

Quote:
Well done Serato!!!Serato Dj now opens normally at last!!!Until now I couldn't make the app start,at all the previous versions!!!

Great to hear! It always helps when the software opens lol

Quote:
Is there a list of compatible controllers for recording from aux?

This is the list for Mic/Aux recording support with hardware :

• Mic/aux inputs now included in "mix" recording for:
- Novation TWITCH
- Vestax VCI-300
- Pioneer DDJ-SX
- Reloop Terminal Mix 2 & 4
- Numark NS7
• Mic now included in "mix" recording for:
- Vestax Typhoon
• Aux now included in "mix" recording for:
- Vestax VCI-100mkII
mmino4@yahoo.com 2:03 PM - 6 August, 2014
Ok, new to SDJ, coming from SSL with a TTM56 for years, used with midi controllers and 1200's.. about a week ago, I got my Rane 64, thank you very much!! Was a little disappointed that no midi panel was there, BUT as I was reading along the forum, I found that the Beta 1.7 came out with it! ...Awesome!!

PLEASE tell me if I am doing something wrong...oh BTW My Macbook Pro is running on 10.8.5, with 4GB 1067MHz DDR3. So, with the Rane 64 not hooked up to my Macbook, I downloaded and installed the 1.7 Beta. I also poked around my Mac to see where the Rane 64 Hardware Program or Drivers were because since I got the 64, Ive never looked at the panel to see the adjustments able to be made on the hardware. Couldn't find it, so I then, with the 64 unplugged still, downloaded the updated driver and installed it.

When I did get home, plugged all in, and no big deal but it when 1.7 booted up, it said driver needs to be installed, so I did it again, but not sure which version it did..honestly don't know how to check that..

When 1.7 finally was all good, meaning my previous Midi device and my 1200's working, I started playing around and noticed a few quick things that needed to be re-mapped:
The 64 crossfader was moving the pitch slider on deck 1, so I just remapped it, then was fine...just found that weird..
The deck 1 play button was flicking on/off when I moved its channel upfader on the 64 up /down...that was really weird..so I just remapped it as I had it mapped to button on my MPD. No big deal again..

Just wanted to let Serato know...

Now, also, question from this simple mind, when using say (1) 1200, the 64, a MPD 24, and maybe a Kontrol X1..do all those midi devices need to be on different midi channels? I ran into an issue using SSL trying the two midi devices at same time, and someone told me to do diff channels and it did work.. Please let me know, any help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks and big up to Serato !!! awesome work!! this program is awesome!!

-Maximino
boabmatic 2:14 PM - 6 August, 2014
you may have installed the 1.6.3 drivers the first time then when you opened up 1.7 you would be prompted to install the drivers again as the beta has newer ones embedded in the release.

(note if you open 1.6.3 again it will ask to install drivers again so that it can downgrade back to ones that were released with that version)

try deleting the autosave.xml file in the MIDI folder as you may have had mappings in there that was interfering with the 64 MIDI signals.
Had a similar issue with the 62 in the early betas where the I had mappings assigned in the autosave.xml and was interfering with some of the 62 functions.

also any issues should be reported in the public beta area so that the serato can check it out.
mmino4@yahoo.com 2:23 PM - 6 August, 2014
Ok I will repost this there too, thank you! Can you tell me if I should have the 64 plugged in as I install these drivers and 1.7?

thanks Boabmatic!

Max
boabmatic 2:26 PM - 6 August, 2014
with SDJ running in offline mode when you connect the 64 it will prompt you to install the drivers if required.

I think you can install them manually by viewing the contents of the seratoDJ app then navigating to location of the drivers within it but its easier just to have the program prompt you :)
SG SOUNDS 3:09 PM - 6 August, 2014
• Mic/aux inputs now included in "mix" recording for:
- Novation TWITCH
- Vestax VCI-300
- Pioneer DDJ-SX
- Reloop Terminal Mix 2 & 4
- Numark NS7
• Mic now included in "mix" recording for:
- Vestax Typhoon
• Aux now included in "mix" recording for:
- Vestax VCI-100mkII

So does this mean i could record my samples in serato dj from my sp-404 hooked up to my Pioneer sx while im recording a mix in serato dj? Can someone confirm this...
Agent 156 4:39 PM - 6 August, 2014
Just a quick question. Will the new firmware updates that take place for the sixty series mixers that are SSL and SDJ compatible retain backwards compatibility after 2015 and is that the plan with the 1.7 release?
haze324 5:43 PM - 6 August, 2014
I updated from Snow Leopard to Maverick for free. Macbook and 1.7 are running perfect.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 10:13 PM - 6 August, 2014
Quote:
So does this mean i could record my samples in serato dj from my sp-404 hooked up to my Pioneer sx while im recording a mix in serato dj? Can someone confirm this...

Yup, anything plugged into the Mic/Aux inputs for the SX will now be recorded as part of the 'mix' recording :)
DJMELL 10:34 PM - 6 August, 2014
How do I update from snow leopard to maverick ? Sorry I'm not to good with computer.
I have a late 15" 2010 MacBook Pro with 4 gig of ram, 2.4 i5 processor and a samsung 500gig ssd.
Thanks
SG SOUNDS 10:47 PM - 6 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Yup, anything plugged into the Mic/Aux inputs for the SX will not be recorded as part of the 'mix' recording :)

Dam it....i got excited for nothing that sucks...Wish their was a way the samples from my SP-404 sampler would get recorded too...The sp sampler is not enough for me
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 10:51 PM - 6 August, 2014
SORRY that was a typo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, anything plugged into the Mic/Aux inputs for the SX WILL be recorded as part of the 'mix' recording :)
Davideon 6:51 AM - 7 August, 2014
Quote:
How do I update from snow leopard to maverick ? Sorry I'm not to good with computer.
I have a late 15" 2010 MacBook Pro with 4 gig of ram, 2.4 i5 processor and a samsung 500gig ssd.
Thanks

Go to the apple app store and download it
DjBliZz 6:20 PM - 7 August, 2014
The only Issue I have had with the beta is it crashing on exit, requiring a Force Quit. Happened to me twice. I was only using it in Offline mode. I had just finished analyzing about 20,000 files. 10,000 the first time and 10,000 the second time. This took hours (as expected-not an issue). I'm not sure why this happened. Maybe something to do with the large library? It doesn't happen with SSL, although many versions ago it happened a few times. Besides that, everything seems to be working nicely in Offline mode. Just letting you know...

I haven't had a chance to play around with it in a live setting just yet. Hopefully I will have time this weekend.
Ragman 8:09 PM - 7 August, 2014
Hey DjBliZz - Please report this in the Beta Area. The devs definitely need to know about issues like these. Thanks!

serato.com
DjBliZz 8:38 PM - 7 August, 2014
My bad! I thought I did. I'll repost it there now... Thanks!
SG SOUNDS 9:12 AM - 11 August, 2014
Is maverick stable with serato dj since this new beta is not compatible with os 10.6.8?
DJLC949 8:19 PM - 11 August, 2014
Can someone please shoot me the link to dowload this beta version
Mr. Goodkat 11:01 PM - 11 August, 2014
sdj1.7.com
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 11:15 PM - 11 August, 2014
Quote:
Can someone please shoot me the link to dowload this beta version

serato.com
djwillwtpb 1:47 AM - 13 August, 2014
wheres the download link???? for 1.7
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 1:54 AM - 13 August, 2014
Try logans link above your post, you will see in the pinned discussions there is a thread called Serato DJ 1.7.0 Builds and Release Notes that has the latest beta build.
djwillwtpb 2:01 AM - 13 August, 2014
thx jason i accepted the terms but still cant find the download link just takes me to bug messages.. lognas do you know?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 2:06 AM - 13 August, 2014
Try this link bro; serato.com

Then look for that stickied discussion i mentioned above.
djwillwtpb 2:07 AM - 13 August, 2014
got it thx man!!! did you try the new update???
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 2:37 AM - 13 August, 2014
Ah yeah well we work here man, we have our hands on it every day well before it hits beta!
djwillwtpb 2:40 AM - 13 August, 2014
O I didn't know you worked there lol
Ragman 2:43 AM - 13 August, 2014
Quote:

HUH...!?!?!?
Oh you must be new, So yeah when you see a member with a huge SERATO logo under their avatar, that's a Serato Moderator. ;-)
wadup 2:47 AM - 13 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

HUH...!?!?!?
Oh you must be new, So yeah when you see a member with a huge SERATO logo under their avatar, that's a Serato Employee. ;-)

Fix...
Ragman 5:23 AM - 13 August, 2014
Right... Thanks!
clearblu 11:23 AM - 13 August, 2014
Martin C and Dave W.
I'm speechless about what you've pushed forward with the mapping on Twitch.
You've put the precision back on the touchstrips, drifting tracks coupled with high bpm (136+) are now just as easy as with Itch!
Thanks for putting up with all the moaning /bitching and listening to the user's.
One lesson learnt that anyone on the forum who has a problem should take on board
Be precise
Give loads of information
Give more information
And the team WILL listen.
Dave W you've done it again mate :-)
LJ_WOOLSEY 12:33 PM - 13 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

HUH...!?!?!?
Oh you must be new, So yeah when you see a member with a huge SERATO logo under their avatar, that's a Serato Moderator. ;-)

On a mobile device you cant see any pics below peoples names. So you can't tell if they work for Serato or not.
Just saying...
djwillwtpb 4:37 PM - 13 August, 2014
ya you FUCKS! Stop BEING DICKS!!!!
djwillwtpb 4:41 PM - 13 August, 2014
Thats what i get for being nice on here... and dickheads and there smart ass mouths now i gotta be rude to get you to stfu.. Thiks is why i dont post stuff is i see smart asses on here all the time why cant you guys help someone with the bullshit have a BLESS DAY
Frozone 4:56 PM - 13 August, 2014
That escalated quickly..js, he does have a valid point.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 5:43 PM - 13 August, 2014
Some people can't take jokes....... I laughed a little.....

Reminds of the big dude in Guardians of the Galaxy..... He takes things so literal that "Nothing Goes Over His Head....." His reflexes are too fast.....
Ragman 6:38 PM - 13 August, 2014
Quote:
Thats what i get for being nice on here... and dickheads and there smart ass mouths now i gotta be rude to get you to stfu.. Thiks is why i dont post stuff is i see smart asses on here all the time why cant you guys help someone with the bullshit have a BLESS DAY

Hey stop using bad language with BLESS DAY. I think that's holistically disrespectful or something like that. And ease up with the over-reaction man. we're just having fun with you. Sheeesh!
dj easy jay 7:38 PM - 13 August, 2014
Where's the download link ?
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:19 AM - 14 August, 2014
Hey djwillwtpb,

Please chill out.

@ dj easy jay

Quote:
Where's the download link ?

Here: serato.com
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:25 AM - 14 August, 2014
Quote:
Martin C and Dave W.
I'm speechless about what you've pushed forward with the mapping on Twitch.
You've put the precision back on the touchstrips, drifting tracks coupled with high bpm (136+) are now just as easy as with Itch!
Thanks for putting up with all the moaning /bitching and listening to the user's.
One lesson learnt that anyone on the forum who has a problem should take on board
Be precise
Give loads of information
Give more information
And the team WILL listen.
Dave W you've done it again mate :-)

I will pass your message on to Dave :)

Also, thanks to you for providing the feedback about the strip.

What you have said is well put. We do ask for some co-operation and feedback to help us make the product better. If you are willing to do so, you will be listened to and we will do our best to follow through with the improvements.
m1dj2nv@sbcglobal.net 6:32 AM - 14 August, 2014
serato.com
there is the link dont know why they make us research!
Casimir's Blake 3:03 PM - 14 August, 2014
With Mavericks on an A1226 MBP, the 1.7 betas with a Twitch controller have caused random freezes.

I'm going to try the 1.7 beta with Mountain Lion for now and see if I can achieve any kind of stability. Snow Leopard, you are missed. :(
Serato, Support
Martin C 2:10 AM - 15 August, 2014
Hi Casimir's Blake,

Thanks for trying out the beta. If you are still having trouble when trying Mountain Lion, please create a report here: serato.com

Thanks!
clearblu 2:38 PM - 15 August, 2014
Many hours later with a 8 hour soak test of no activity and the beta is still running smooth.
Had to change latency settings up or down on opening the beta every time but I'll look into this after the weekend (possible latency lock) and look at the fx mapping but Martin C and Dave W your back on my Christmas card list.
Thanks team :-)
Ragman 3:55 PM - 15 August, 2014
Quote:
[...]
Had to change latency settings up or down on opening the beta every time [...]

You should put a ticket in the Beta area about this.
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:01 PM - 15 August, 2014
Quote:
look at the fx mapping

We haven't changed the FX mapping just yet. Still something we want to do though!

As Ragman said, definitely create a report about the latency scenario if you find it to happen all the time.

Looking forward to the card in december.
dirtybuttons 9:41 AM - 16 August, 2014
Can you tell me when sync function gonna work well on ns7ii cuz 1.7 beta does not fix that issue is no way to play even loops and not to loose sync after few minutes
dirtybuttons 9:44 AM - 16 August, 2014
When ns7ii gonna get instant start cuz 1.7 beta does not support that as well
Serato, Support
Martin C 9:45 AM - 16 August, 2014
Hey dirtybuttons,

Our sync for controllers with motorised platters and DVS systems still take into account wow and flutter of the platter. We currently do not have a "full sync" type mode that you might be looking for, but it is something we plan to implement at some stage.

Thanks for the feedback!
dirtybuttons 9:46 AM - 16 August, 2014
And I have to say 1.7 beta is less stable then 1.6.3 on ns7ii
dirtybuttons 9:50 AM - 16 August, 2014
I'm not looking for full sync I want to be able to keep sync lets say 4 bars loops on 4 decks someone said it can be possible when you switch motors off but triad that but I cannot see any difference
dirtybuttons 9:52 AM - 16 August, 2014
If I would looking 4 full sync would buy traktor
controller
Ragman 1:07 PM - 16 August, 2014
Quote:

Please let the team know what you are seeing by creating a specific report in the beta area. Saying vague things like "[...] 1.7 is less stable then 1.6.3 on ns7ii" is not that helpful to them to identify problems. Remember when we downloaded SDJ 1.7 beta, we essentially agreed to be beta testers.
Philmixit 2:41 PM - 16 August, 2014
Hello, it called BETA, we have to test and let them know what we are encountering.
I have the NS 7 2 and still having a lot of problem with it, track skipping, or jumping foreword.
It frustrating but I know that soon it will be fix.
And I know that they are working hard to fix them, I know that you Guys are frustrated with the problems, so let try to help.
Peace.
Frozone 3:51 PM - 16 August, 2014
I have found the opposite. 1.7 has been more staple than previous versions. +1

I haven't a crash while playing out. Serato DJ no longer crashes on program exit ( For me ). Your experience might be different. +1

I'm still waiting Serato to lock needle drop/search when a deck is loaded and playing but I will trade that for stability any day.

Mix System is 2 fold:

Primary: 2 cdj 2000 or 2Technics Sl1200MKII - 1 Rane 62 - MB Pro - External Harddrive ( NAS ) - Novation Launch Control ( Midi Mapped for Video ) - Serato Remote

Secondary: Pioneer DDJ-SX - MB Pro - External Harddrive ( NAS ) - Novation Launch Control ( Midi Mapped for Video )

Software: Serato DJ / Serato Scratch Live + Mix Emergency ( Previously Serato Video )

Scratch Live for me is still my goto for rock solid performance but with 1.7 I feel more confident Serato DJ will soon be as stable.
DJ Barticus 4:58 PM - 16 August, 2014
is FLIP a part of this beta? I'd like to play with flip but i'll wait till the full version if there is no flip with this beta
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 10:39 PM - 16 August, 2014
Hey DJ Barticus,

Flip is not part of the beta, it will be available for purchase on release of 1.7.

Cheers,

J
Serato, Support
Martin C 2:17 AM - 18 August, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Please let the team know what you are seeing by creating a specific report in the beta area. Saying vague things like "[...] 1.7 is less stable then 1.6.3 on ns7ii" is not that helpful to them to identify problems. Remember when we downloaded SDJ 1.7 beta, we essentially agreed to be beta testers.

Yes, just to reinforce Ragmans point, the purpose of a beta is to try and make the software more stable. We really appreciate that you try out the beta - but if you are experiencing problems we'd like to know about it, it helps us make it stable! You can create a report here: serato.com detailing your issue.

In terms of sync, turning the motors off will reduce the wow and flutter issue that the motorised platter so I recommend giving that a go for sure. It should stay in sync whilst looping, and if you have quantise enabled, it should also retain sync while trigger cue points too. Just give it a go and if you are still finding some undesirable sync stuff, feel free to submit a bug report and let us know.
Manny C dot com 8:10 AM - 18 August, 2014
Quick question: Is there still no way to re-map buttons on my DDJ-SX?
Serato, Support
Martin C 1:55 PM - 18 August, 2014
No, there is not.
Manny C dot com 7:06 AM - 19 August, 2014
Quote:
Quick question: Is there still no way to re-map buttons on my DDJ-SX?

Quote:
No, there is not.

Can we expect to see this in the near future?
blackavenger 7:32 AM - 19 August, 2014
Quote:
Can we expect to see this in the near future?

In the "near" future? I wouldn't hold your breath for that, haha.
I seem to remember someone from Serato stating that they were working on it, but that was a couple years ago. It may come, but I think it's been pushed waaaaaaay down the list.
Serato, Support
Martin C 3:25 AM - 20 August, 2014
Sorry Manny C, if I am honest, its not super high on our priority list right now - we have other things we'd like to pursue, but its something we'd like to do for sure.

Like with anything though, if enough people talk about it and request it, we can always bump it up and consider doing it sooner rather than later.
The Return of Dj Sparky 3:34 AM - 20 August, 2014
Yo Martin I made a great suggestion in 2011 but it fell of deaf ears,
maybe you might want to consider it
serato.com

what's high priority to you guys isn't necessarily high priority to us,
we know you have to incorporate new hardware to make deadlines but there should be a compormise to address our most important issues too
Joe Fresh 3:46 AM - 20 August, 2014
It hasn't been said enough on this thread, or on the forum in general, but thank you Serato for a great 1.7 update. I'm loving it and haven't hit a single issue on DVS/Rane 62 or the DDJ-SX. New features are great, bug fixes are very welcome, and I can't wait to try out Flip.
Ragman 4:03 AM - 20 August, 2014
Quote:
It hasn't been said enough on this thread, or on the forum in general, but thank you Serato for a great 1.7 update. I'm loving it and haven't hit a single issue on DVS/Rane 62 or the DDJ-SX. New features are great, bug fixes are very welcome, and I can't wait to try out Flip.

Yes'zir... ;-)
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 4:12 AM - 20 August, 2014
Hey sparky,

Without having a direct poll I think our product crew do already take into consideration the appeals found in the feature suggestion area, obviously we plan well ahead and things can change too! So indirectly the team are of taking on board the number of folk that after certain features even if they don't get a chance to jump in and comment on them but obviously there are more factors then just demand and hardware deadlines to consider when looking at work we bring into development. Is there any super high issues you feel are in the feature suggestion area that have had no love whatsoever - bearing in mind we may have plans for some of those areas already :)

Good to hear the beta builds are serving you all well guys,

J
Dj AR1 6:03 AM - 20 August, 2014
wheres the link to download it???
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 6:49 AM - 20 August, 2014
Hey DJ AR1,

You can get at it here, serato.com

Be sure to have a read over the sticky threads before you give it a go, any issues you find can be reported in that forum area above.

Cheers!

J
zoomwire 1:14 PM - 20 August, 2014
Btw: Are you planning to release betas more often in public (e.g. for 1.8, 1.9, etc.) or is this an exception? I like the new open communication and the insights in the future of Serato :) I also think the software is greatly benefiting from it.
Serato, Support
Martin C 2:37 PM - 20 August, 2014
Yes, we do plan to do this more regularly if we can!

We still might push out a few minor releases here and there without a public beta, just to deliver important fixes or hardware support, but major releases with many fixes and new features, we will always aim to do a public beta.

Not only is great to be able to share whats up and coming with you guys, with your feedback and reports it makes the final release version that much better :)
zoomwire 12:33 AM - 21 August, 2014
Awesome. This is definitely another reason why I switch from Traktor to Serato!
Dj AR1 1:01 AM - 21 August, 2014
Quote:
Hey DJ AR1,

Be sure to have a read over the sticky threads before you give it a go, any issues you find can be reported in that forum area above.

Cheers!

J

i can't find the download link... >:-/
with!!!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 1:03 AM - 21 August, 2014
Have a look in the pinned post "Serato DJ 1.7.0 Builds and Release Notes by Martin C" on that link :)
Dj AR1 1:03 AM - 21 August, 2014
Quote:
Hey DJ AR1,

Cheers!

J

it says i do not have permission to do it.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 1:04 AM - 21 August, 2014
Have you accepted the terms and conditions of the beta?
Dj AR1 1:05 AM - 21 August, 2014
damm it. i got it finally.
Quote:
Have you accepted the terms and conditions of the beta?

thanks Jason.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 1:08 AM - 21 August, 2014
Enjoy (>o.o)>
Dj AR1 1:10 AM - 21 August, 2014
Quote:
Enjoy (>o.o)>

thanks.
kebzer 7:21 AM - 21 August, 2014
Serato guys,

I must congratulate you, at least in this preliminary stage, for the last beta version of 1.7! Still not 100% where I would like it to be, but most definitely closer to the previous SSL level of things.

Yesterday evening I held a 3-hour scratch session and for the first time SDJ performed as expected. 3 different DJs, the same experience.

Now, the last thing missing is the full integration of PnT for us, DVS users. I hope you will make it by the time 1.7 will be officially out.
clearblu 10:48 AM - 21 August, 2014
Just to echo what a few users have said.
Thanks boys.
A new beta straight away after the initial teething problems of the first 1.7 beta.
Special thanks to Dave C and Martin :-)
djcrap 2:21 PM - 21 August, 2014
yup my only complain so far is how serato introduces new plugins with out making an effort to fix or optimize the previous plugins like pitch n time.

i don't know it its me but with every release of sdj i feel like pitch n time is algorithm is getting worse and worse compared to when it first came out. i have noticed that when i pitch up a song more than 13% after that number the song sounds horrible the beats are too fast like they are playing in fast forward. when pitch n time came out it had that problem but it wasn't noticeable as it is right now
938MyDJ 6:36 PM - 21 August, 2014
I tried PnT with the latest Beta last night and that crackling noise is still audible on DVS with Mac 10.9.4 and Rane-61. Even at 2ms buffer it was still there.

If I have to go to the recommended 5ms, I would rather inactivate it (PnT).

But on the good side, the latest Beta is working great even with my oldest 2008 Macbook!
Will do more test tonight.

We're all in good hope that this will get a priority.
Ragman 7:27 PM - 21 August, 2014
Quote:
yup my only complain so far is how serato introduces new plugins with out making an effort to fix or optimize the previous plugins like pitch n time.

i don't know it its me but with every release of sdj i feel like pitch n time is algorithm is getting worse and worse compared to when it first came out. i have noticed that when i pitch up a song more than 13% after that number the song sounds horrible the beats are too fast like they are playing in fast forward. when pitch n time came out it had that problem but it wasn't noticeable as it is right now

I hope you've posted this in the Beta area ??? Definitely want them to look into this or get it on their radar.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 10:46 PM - 21 August, 2014
Hey guys,

We're doing some investigating into improving PnTDJ when scratching now so we hope to improve it in an update :)
The Return of Dj Sparky 10:49 PM - 21 August, 2014
Keep at it by the time you guys hit 2.0 i'll stop by and have a look, as much as flip intrigues me i'm not ready to switch over
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 10:56 PM - 21 August, 2014
Do you Sparky, do you.
Philmixit 12:18 AM - 22 August, 2014
I tried my newmark NS7 2 with the latest Beta today for five hours, and that crackling noise is still in it, but I have to say every thing else work good, I know when 1.7 release it will be fine.
Good job so far SERATO, I love the software,and thanks fore working hard to make it the best.
Serato, Support
Martin C 5:22 AM - 22 August, 2014
Hi Philmixit,

Have you reported the issue you have anywhere in the beta area? Have you contacted our support team about it?
Mr. Goodkat 6:00 AM - 22 August, 2014
Quote:
Do you Sparky, do you.

:crying:
Philmixit 10:06 AM - 22 August, 2014
No, it done it only one time.
Philmixit 10:09 AM - 22 August, 2014
Or turn off the NS 7 2,and put it back on,and the noise went away.
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:10 AM - 23 August, 2014
Ok - if it becomes a regular occurrence it would be great if we were able to help you out somehow. Feel free to create a bug report if you see this on a regular basis: serato.com
Philmixit 3:57 AM - 24 August, 2014
Thanks Martin C.

I think i will hold out for a little wile until the next update comes out,
I plays it today for 4 hours, 2 hours earlier the track skip from the start to the end, and after that it work fine.
You Guys are doing a great JOB.
Peace out.
Manny C dot com 5:52 AM - 24 August, 2014
Quote:
Sorry Manny C, if I am honest, its not super high on our priority list right now

i.imgur.com
Ken_L 8:32 PM - 26 August, 2014
I was getting lots of exit crashes before wih earlier beta but rock solid apart from that

and now with latest beta the exit crashes are gone as well.

thank you serato you guys are awesome!
clearblu 8:40 PM - 26 August, 2014
Just to echo what Ken L has said no hang time on the latest build
:-)
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:22 AM - 27 August, 2014
Thanks for the feedback guys.

We have been working very hard on crashes in particular this release and so we appreciate everyone taking the time to send them to us, leaving emails and comments in the crash report field :)
JCLuvs 7:47 PM - 2 September, 2014
How do you uninstall and re-install serato dj 1.7.0? I have a mac. Also do I have to backup my songs folder on another drive to save my cue points and re-install on 1.7.0? Problem was on 1.6 copying songs folder added duplicate copies of the song which you couldn't even load. Anyway around this and does this happen on 1.7?
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:11 AM - 3 September, 2014
Hey JCLuvs,

Quote:
How do you uninstall and re-install serato dj 1.7.0? I have a mac

Why do you want to do that though? You can go to the applications folder, delete the application, then run the installer again.

Quote:
Also do I have to backup my songs folder on another drive to save my cue points and re-install on 1.7.0?

No, you won't have to. Its always a good idea to have back ups of your music though :)

Quote:
Problem was on 1.6 copying songs folder added duplicate copies of the song which you couldn't even load.

It sounds like you re-imported the files unnecessarily from a new location? If you need help transferring files or getting setup, I recommend asking for help from our support team: support.serato.com

We also have some good articles on file management here: support.serato.com
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:31 AM - 3 September, 2014
Hey guys,

Serato DJ has now been released at the beta area is officially closed! Thanks for participating in the beta if you got amongst.

Here is a link for the final release: serato.com

Hope to see everyone getting involved in the next public beta :)

Martin
Dj Al Bums 1:02 AM - 5 December, 2014
How about Serato stops coming out with new mixers and fixes the bugs in the products they have out now! Money money money! Well I just dropped 1400 on this mixer that doesn't want to work! Update after update to fix bugs! What kind of company are you? You should get into pest control instead of Mixers! This Is BS! I'm ready to go back to records! Thanks for a big waste of money and time! Sorry I downloaded 10.10 thought it might fix itself after 10.10.1 but nope! After reading these posts it turns out i either have to downgrade my computer to 9.4 or use the bata version of this high priced product! Are you kidding me?! This is a big problem i'm sure for more then just me! It's only gonna get shittier in the future! Mac's updates conflicted with everyone else! And it's all for a the money! Not the people like us that make these money making machines possible! It should be simple, you buy a product and it works! What the flip happened where we can't even get something to work! The proof is in the pudding! Just check out all the updates to fix bugs! I'm going back to records! Thanks but no thanks! this is a shitty mixer by the way! I miss the vestax o5 pro days! Serato,,, you can Kick RockS! You Suck!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:05 AM - 5 December, 2014
Hey there Al,

Serato DJ 1.7.2 is in final release candidate and will be released very very soon. The beta build that is available is most likely the version that will be available as the official release.

We're really happy with this release and have spent a huge amount of time fixing bugs and improving stability. You can see the full list of what's changed in the beta area itself. It supports OS X Yosemite.

I'd recommend downloading this update as it contains updated drivers that will allow you to run Serato DJ on your system with no problems.

serato.com

Let me know how you get on!

Sam.
Dj Al Bums 1:25 AM - 5 December, 2014
First off thanks for getting back so quick!
Here's the problem, I can't use a product that i bought from your company! That doesn't work for me! I paid top dollar for a mixer that's heavily over priced! It's not even a nice as the 58 or 57! Why does your company put out half ass products and whats for us to sort out the bugs with feed back! This is a poor business practice! If you guys can't see this as your biggest problem then you will fail just like your mixers do! I shouldn't have to what for an upgrade to use my mixer! I've spent 4 hours today dealing with this and on top of that i had Sweetwater sent me another mixer thinking the first one was broke!
I had it working for 5 weeks! and during those weeks it crashed almost every time! So when the usb light started not coming on i figured it was a bad mixer. I called SW and they shipped a brand new piece of shucks at me! This mix sucks to! I was gonna upgrade to the 62 but I think I'm just gonna return it totally now! I can't begin to tell you how much of a let down the new design sucks! First off the colors of the lights are not the worst! Im not impressed the the wet dry efxs either! But i really never got a chance to use the piece of shucks! So now your telling i have to wait for a new update from your company so i can start enjoying the mixer i paid for? Please thats some BS! How about you ship me a free 62 and i'll update you on a payment over time! My point here is why should we spend all this money on a product thats not even finished yet! I hope other people read this and don't waste there time and money in your products! Your company doesn't care about it's users! I can't support anything close to that! Im either going to Tractor or just back to waxs!
Joe Fresh 1:29 AM - 5 December, 2014
Al, you're not gonna get any answers here.

If you're having a problem with your mixer, call your vendor or the manufacturer.
Serato doesn't make hardware. They make software.

Best of luck to you.
Dj Al Bums 1:31 AM - 5 December, 2014
thanks! they did give me my answer tho! I just didn't like it! But it's the truth and i thank you for that at least!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:46 AM - 5 December, 2014
You shouldn't have to wait for an update, there's an update available that you can install and i'd recommend doing so and making sure the firmware is also up to date.

If you continue to have issues, you can get in touch with our support team and we will do our best to get you back up and running smooth. If you do have specific hardware issues, we can also help to diagnose these and put you in touch with the manufacturer.

If you would like to get help, i'd get in touch with support here: support.serato.com

Sam.
Dj Al Bums 1:51 AM - 5 December, 2014
Just downloaded the beta and that doesn't work either..
Dj Al Bums 1:52 AM - 5 December, 2014
why was it working and now nothing? Even when i pull up sdj it doesn't show my device,, its not showing up in and serrate
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 1:56 AM - 5 December, 2014
So there's no driver install prompt in the My Serato side panel? You can open this by clicking the button in the bottom right corner.
Dj Al Bums 2:09 AM - 5 December, 2014
i ve been thru that many times.. Answer this for me. it was working fine until last week. then it stopped. sw sent me a new one today and I've been trying it all day.. at one point it noticed the device in serrate. but still doesn't work
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:13 AM - 5 December, 2014
Ok cool, there's a number of reasons it might have stopped working. I guess that's what we're trying to figure out :)

Can you tell me if the light is on at the back of your mixer when connected?

Have you tried another USB port and a different USB cable?

Sam.
Dj Al Bums 2:15 AM - 5 December, 2014
best question you asked homie.. the usb light is a main concern for me.. it doesn't go on unless i restart the computer.. which is why i had sw send another one today.. the first one didn't do that.. and it worked for a short time
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:17 AM - 5 December, 2014
Ok that's odd, it sounds like your computer has something going on where the ports seem to be cutting out of action.

Do you have similar issues with any other USB devices?

What are your computer specs?

Sam.
Dj Al Bums 2:20 AM - 5 December, 2014
usb works perfect i tested them
Dj Al Bums 2:21 AM - 5 December, 2014
i also tried it on my mini mac same thing
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:50 AM - 5 December, 2014
Do you have any similar issues with other USB devices not connecting to your ports? I'd also as i've mentioned earlier, open a help ticket for the support team - they are the best people to help get you up and running smooth - support.serato.com
Dj Al Bums 3:27 AM - 5 December, 2014
it's gotta be on Mac end.
Hey Im not trying to be a punk about this. I'm just upset and telling you how i feel. This isn't any fun. I would just like to be able to figure it out. It's got me fixated on solving the problem
pdidy 4:58 AM - 5 December, 2014
Quote:
I hope other people read this and don't waste there time and money in your products! Your company doesn't care about it's users! I can't support anything close to that! Im either going to Tractor or just back to waxs!

YOU totally failed at this, Nobody with any common sense will ever believe you because its obvious you're trolling for attention.

If you're gonna troll you have to make it seem believable, you sound like you work for traktor and never seen a rane 62 in your life. Trust me, people pick up on stuff like that......lol
Ragman 5:03 AM - 5 December, 2014
This kinda crap is really getting annoying...
Dj Al Bums 5:12 AM - 5 December, 2014
both of you can stop all the BS. The problem is keeping up with the upgrades. funk all that internet BS. I could give 2 shits for both of you. The problem still remains, no beta or drivers can fix this! i have to down grade to 10.9.4 from 10.10.1 BONG
pdidy 5:18 AM - 5 December, 2014
Quote:
i have to down grade to 10.9.4 from 10.10.1

and who's fault is that ?.......no don't answer that, it will prove you're an idiot.
Dj Al Bums 5:18 AM - 5 December, 2014
i don't work for tractor! Please! nice name homie! both of you are herbs! you to Ragman!
Dj Al Bums 5:20 AM - 5 December, 2014
idiots like you chiming in are awesome!
Dj Al Bums 5:21 AM - 5 December, 2014
nice beta by the way! works for 10.10.1 like a charm! which makes you the idiot
Dj Al Bums 5:21 AM - 5 December, 2014
check mate !!!
Ragman 5:22 AM - 5 December, 2014
Pitiful soul.
pdidy 5:25 AM - 5 December, 2014
wow, you cant make this shit up....lol
Dj Al Bums 5:25 AM - 5 December, 2014
both of you should team up for the beta broke busters' team! you can iron out all the bugs with your big mouths! much respect tho! @Big shout from the east coast!
Dj Al Bums 5:28 AM - 5 December, 2014
I may have rambled but the problem still remains! fix it or shut up! I'm not attacking people on here! Im telling you whats bugging me about the software! That's what this is for!
Ragman 5:31 AM - 5 December, 2014
Right.... you were REALLY respectful and adult like on your posts.
Dj Al Bums 5:36 AM - 5 December, 2014
true! and still here we are without an answer!
Dj Al Bums 5:40 AM - 5 December, 2014
down grades' all you needed to say! but you wanted to get a little gab in! hope i help anyone trying to fix a bug!
Dj Al Bums 5:44 AM - 5 December, 2014
just downgrade player!
LJ_WOOLSEY 7:49 AM - 5 December, 2014
Is this DJ Tecniq under a new name 😂
BleedR 9:20 AM - 5 December, 2014
Dude that'S the problem with Yosemite and the wrong drivers for Serato. Had the same issue, if you install the beta it will recognize the box again! My light's didn't turn anymore on until I had it connected ans restarted my Mac!
Dj Al Bums 5:55 PM - 5 December, 2014
BleedR I think the only short term solution is to downgrade to 10.9.5 Mav
Serato is saying the new update is due out any day now to fix the 10.10 issue! I'm just gonna wait till then. I think the new OS for 10.10 I just hoping it works! I had it working for a month with crashes and a few hiccups. Good luck to anyone else feeling the upgrade blues.
BleedR 7:47 PM - 5 December, 2014
Actually I downgraded to 10.9.5 too as the new beta ruined 4-5 of my gigs!
Dj Al Bums 7:50 PM - 5 December, 2014
Same thing here homie! Good luck with everything.
pdidy 1:49 AM - 6 December, 2014
Quote:

Quote:

True professionals are not crashing at gigs so you guys are obviously doing something wrong.

The new beta did not ruin your gigs........YOU DID.

I highly recommend you read this.....serato.com
Ragman 4:39 AM - 6 December, 2014
Quote:

Quote:

Ignorance is bliss.
kebzer 6:56 PM - 6 December, 2014
As pdidy said, look at your mirror and throw there all the blame for crashes.

Last week I had a paid gig and decided to try my luck and play with the Beta version. You know what happened? Every imaginable bug that has been reported for 1.7.2 kicked in, plus a couple which I've never encountered/seen before. I almost f'd up the whole gig, but it was my gamble, not Serato's.

Instead, I could have rocked Scratch Live and be 100% safe. You can all do the same next time.
boabmatic 8:55 PM - 6 December, 2014
Quote:
First off thanks for getting back so quick!
Here's the problem, I can't use a product that i bought from your company! That doesn't work for me! I paid top dollar for a mixer that's heavily over priced! It's not even a nice as the 58 or 57! Why does your company put out half ass products and whats for us to sort out the bugs with feed back! This is a poor business practice! If you guys can't see this as your biggest problem then you will fail just like your mixers do! I shouldn't have to what for an upgrade to use my mixer! I've spent 4 hours today dealing with this and on top of that i had Sweetwater sent me another mixer thinking the first one was broke!
I had it working for 5 weeks! and during those weeks it crashed almost every time! So when the usb light started not coming on i figured it was a bad mixer. I called SW and they shipped a brand new piece of shucks at me! This mix sucks to! I was gonna upgrade to the 62 but I think I'm just gonna return it totally now! I can't begin to tell you how much of a let down the new design sucks! First off the colors of the lights are not the worst! Im not impressed the the wet dry efxs either! But i really never got a chance to use the piece of shucks! So now your telling i have to wait for a new update from your company so i can start enjoying the mixer i paid for? Please thats some BS! How about you ship me a free 62 and i'll update you on a payment over time! My point here is why should we spend all this money on a product thats not even finished yet! I hope other people read this and don't waste there time and money in your products! Your company doesn't care about it's users! I can't support anything close to that! Im either going to Tractor or just back to waxs!

The 62 was released to work with SSL not SDJ, you're lucky that serato aren't like NI/Traktor as they would have probably charged you to allow the mixer work with their new software.

SDJ only started to support DVS fairly recently and Serato have been working on the bugs and improvements , with the 1.7.x releases I think they now have a stable reliable package with the 62.

Open a support ticket if you are having issues with the SDJ and you get excellent support and also contact Rane if you have issues with the mixer.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 10:43 PM - 7 December, 2014
Hey Dj Al Burns

I can't find any tickets from you in our system. The support team are keen to help you out with whatever may be going on with your setup, but you'll need to get in touch with us and let us know all your details for us to troubleshoot with you.

support.serato.com

Drop us a line man and one of the team will work with you.

Cheers,
Aaron
Joe Fresh 4:53 AM - 8 December, 2014
FYI, I ran the latest 1.7.2 beta on a Rane 62 and turntables at a gig last night for 6 hours (along with MixEmergency), and didn't have a single problem.
pdidy 4:56 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
FYI, I ran the latest 1.7.2 beta on a Rane 62 and turntables at a gig last night for 6 hours (along with MixEmergency), and didn't have a single problem.

you should include your operating system.
Joe Fresh 5:51 AM - 8 December, 2014
Yosemite 10.10.1
DjZee89 2:06 AM - 24 December, 2014
Need you help guys,

Currently running on Mac OS X 10.6.8
I currently have Serato Itch, Scratch Live and Serato DJ 1.6.3 on my mac.
I recently got the Ns7ii and it needs Serato DJ 1.7 - I downloaded that but it requires me to update my mac to OS X 10.7
Would like to know if I update my mac to OS X 10.7 will the scratch live and itch which I already have would still work?
Thanks.
deejdave 3:35 AM - 24 December, 2014
Quote:
Need you help guys,

Currently running on Mac OS X 10.6.8
I currently have Serato Itch, Scratch Live and Serato DJ 1.6.3 on my mac.
I recently got the Ns7ii and it needs Serato DJ 1.7 - I downloaded that but it requires me to update my mac to OS X 10.7
Would like to know if I update my mac to OS X 10.7 will the scratch live and itch which I already have would still work?
Thanks.

Yes. Make sure all drivers are updated and you should have no issues. Itch I am not 100% sure as not many people still use it (myself included) but SSL for sure.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 1:13 AM - 30 December, 2014
Thanks deejdave :)

I can also confirm that OS X 10.7 is fully supported with ITCH.

Cheers,
Aaron
DjBliZz 1:02 AM - 23 January, 2015
All of those posts should be moved to a different forum. That has nothing to do with this topic since its a hardware issue.