Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Auto Play Next Track

Serotonin Entertainment 12:35 AM - 30 July, 2014
Hey guys,

Austyn here with Serotonin entertainment. Id like to bring up that myself and the guys here would much appreciate an Auto Play Next Song function to be added for the next upgrade to Serato DJ. The main reason we would be most ecstatic over this addition is that not only do we have DJ's in the scene here, but some strong rappers as well. Some, in fact many of these artists work together most day in & day out. I personally work with all individuals whom currently are affiliated with Serotonin Entertainment. While working with these rappers sometimes we play songs continuously so that we can do a live personal practice & or Performance. I recently upgraded from a set using a SL2 with a Rane 54 i snagged for cheap, to a Rane 64 which practically ripped a hole in my wallet. Now the 64 comes with Serato DJ but i am rather crushed to find no Auto Play Next Song function.

Could you & would you Please add an Auto Play Next Song function to the next upgrade for Serato DJ?

It would be more than appreciated.

-Austyn
Serotonin Entertainment 12:36 AM - 30 July, 2014
Quote:
Hey guys,

Austyn here with Serotonin entertainment. Id like to bring up that myself and the guys here would much appreciate an Auto Play Next Song function to be added for the next upgrade to Serato DJ. The main reason we would be most ecstatic over this addition is that not only do we have DJ's in the scene here, but some strong rappers as well. Some, in fact many of these artists work together most day in & day out. I personally work with all individuals whom currently are affiliated with Serotonin Entertainment. While working with these rappers sometimes we play songs continuously so that we can do a live personal practice & or Performance. I recently upgraded from a set using a SL2 with a Rane 54 i snagged for cheap, to a Rane 64 which practically ripped a hole in my wallet. Now the 64 comes with Serato DJ but i am rather crushed to find no Auto Play Next Song function.

Could you & would you Please add an Auto Play Next Song function to the next upgrade for Serato DJ?

-Austyn
Serotonin Entertainment 12:36 AM - 30 July, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Hey guys,

-Austyn
dizzyrocks2001 2:08 AM - 30 July, 2014
I'm not sure what you're asking for because SDJ already has Autoplay.

From the user's manual... "You will find Auto Play in the bottom left hand corner of the main screen. When Auto Play is enabled, Serato DJ will automatically load and play the next available track from the currently selected crate, once the currently playing tack ends."