DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

When serato bugged out i wish you could open an older version ……..

dj vegas 7:02 AM - 26 July, 2014
Tonight my sera to dj bugged out it started playing backwards the censor button came on and was stuck. I quickly dropped a track on the other deck but nothing i could do to get it off on the other deck. I know i should have a i pod ready for thins problem but i was on a ddi sz and whn i had other problems i had to just restart the sz,. in this case it was serato dj that had to be reset,. I wish i could have just opened an older version and my hard drive would load up and i could just restart the bugged out version, Anyway I'm not mad shit happens… just a thought...
Laz219 12:10 PM - 26 July, 2014
What version of SDJ are you on?
Benzito 4:08 PM - 26 July, 2014
This happened at a wedding I was helping my friend do.
He likes to type for the next song. I guess his library is that big.
Anyways, in the middle of the electric slide, looking for the next track to load.
He mustve his a Shift-Q or A. People started slidin' backwards LOL
I still cringe. Just Hit eith Shift-Q or A again to stop.
dj vegas 7:55 AM - 27 July, 2014
no it happen again tonight there is no short cut to get it off:( Thank god the 4th deck worked so i played off one and 4. i just hit w and it happen something is wrong:( I am on the newest sdj
Dj MacMillz 11:54 PM - 27 July, 2014
You need to get familiar with the keyboard shortcuts, or just click the ? In the upper right corner..... It lists them there.

Good luck.
geeunot 7:46 PM - 30 July, 2014
If you click apple+the reverse button, it goes back to normal. Happened to me too.