Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Previously Played Tracks vs Previously Played Tracks (IN THIS SET)

djgaryc 7:06 PM - 20 July, 2014
Good Evening All

I've had this though for a while...

Keep the Blue Played tacks but have another colour like Yellow to show what tracks have been played this set / gig?

I was going through my vast collection and saw many blue tracks, then was thinking, have I played this tonight already??? or was it a different night??? - Having the played today tracks in yellow till you turn off the software would save this issue

I have longer gigs now, compared to my normal club sets. I have far to a short memory to remember which exact tracks I have played during a busy gig over 5-7 hour period... Can we see this idea added to Serato DJ / Scratch Live? This would help big time :)

Much Love!
Gary
Davideon 8:51 PM - 20 July, 2014
Would clearing history before playing help?
djgaryc 9:53 PM - 20 July, 2014
Not really as I use the blue markers to locate songs - also, the same song may on the database 4 times from different Album CD / Download releases, but I tend to use the same trusted file.
Dj MacMillz 11:26 PM - 20 July, 2014
The list shows the date and time, even the deck and the amount of time it was played for.
djgaryc 6:05 PM - 21 July, 2014
Yeah, in the history... Not at quick glance looking through a create
DJ Compiler 7:13 PM - 21 July, 2014
If you have versions of the song you don't use just remove them from your Serato library. Then the history shouldn't bother you. Or use the color field already built into the software.