Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

NS& II - MPC pads match color of cue points

dizzyrocks2001 4:39 AM - 14 July, 2014
It'd be nice if the MPC pads on the NS7 II would light up the same color as the cue points in Serato DJ when in "Cue" mode. If I'm not mistaken this function exists with the Pioneer DDJ-SZ. It'd be nice if the NS7 II had the same functionality. Are the MPC pads on the NS7 II not capable of this because of an RGB thing?
dizzyrocks2001 5:00 AM - 31 July, 2014
Really? I'm the only one who'd like to see this as a feature? The Pioneer unit has it.
Davideon 4:33 PM - 31 July, 2014
The sz has it because it was built with 8 different color leds under each pad.
dizzyrocks2001 5:10 AM - 1 August, 2014
Does the NS7 II not have 8 different color leds too? I can't remember how many different colors light up in the various pad modes.
DJ Compiler 12:39 PM - 1 August, 2014
Do the NS7 II pads always show one color at a time or is there a mode where they ever show multiple colors at once? The issue may not be showing the necessary colors but the ability to show a different color on each pad.
dizzyrocks2001 3:49 PM - 1 August, 2014
I'll have to fire up my NS7 II to see, but right off the top of my head I know that when in 'Slicer Mode' the pads light up different colors (the pad color changes as it follows along with the corresponding position in the bar). And the pad color also changes in 'Loop Mode' - saved loops are yellow, and empty slots are green (I may be remembering the colors wrong, but they are definitely different colors).
M.adaM 9:00 PM - 25 August, 2014
+1
Another feature that works on Pioneer stuff and not working on Numark unit.
Please Serato, give your users the same possibilities and do not give advances for one or the other.
If it is in the code (like the pitch disengage by the sift button on ddj sx) let the other guys use it also, or at least give these features for some money for the rest of us!
Thx!
7thfloor 10:36 PM - 25 August, 2014
+1