Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Audio slows down/stops/warbles during extended sets.

The Logic Theorist 8:45 PM - 1 July, 2014
I looked through some other threads on here before posting this, and based on the kinds of "help" I saw this is probably a lost cause, but here goes:

Setup:

Reloop Terminal Mix 2

Compaq CQ45
Intel i3 2.30Ghz
4GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Serato DJ Intro

I've had this setup for almost exactly a year now, though recently I've been DJing with it more and more. The problem started about a month ago, but it doesn't happen consistently. I have a Wed/Fri gig where I should be playing for 3 hours but usually end up playing 4 or more. I have played extended gigs before with no issue. Last Wed after almost exactly 3 hours the sound went warbly and stopped as I was mixing a track in. Previously (in the few weeks prior) I could restart the software and it was fine, this time that didn't work either.

There have been quite a few things installed over the course of time as I use this computer a lot. It's also just gotten into the heat of summer here, and the fan has been running non-stop recently.

My best guess is the computer is getting old and so overheating more easily. I would like to find a way to know for sure this is the issue, and how much it's overheating, and be able to monitor it when I'm playing out.

I would also really appreciate if anyone else who has had this issue can tell me how they fixed it.
Serato, Support
Karl Y 10:03 AM - 22 July, 2014
Hi The Logic Theorist

support.serato.com <- click

please create a help request over here and someone from our support team will help you :)

Cheers
Karl