Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

i just loss 129 dollars buying serato dj

DjKA_WestIndies 1:42 AM - 25 June, 2014
please someone help me i have a numark m6 usb and I did buy serato dj for enable the two decks view mode and I cant do it someone help me please
pdidy 4:52 AM - 25 June, 2014
smh...... I DONT even want to know why someone would buy serato dj when they dont even own serato intro hardware..... lol

So forget about a refund as serato is NOT at fault here. Your options are as follows.....

sell the licence to someone, serato is cool with you doing that.

Buy a serato intro controller and use it.

the choice is your.
DjKA_WestIndies 3:42 PM - 3 July, 2014
thank you i realized that i can use serato with my sl4
anthracite98 4:03 AM - 7 October, 2014
you can use serato for free with your SL4
pdidy 11:53 AM - 7 October, 2014
Quote:
you can use serato for free with your SL4

Exactly but he's probably not gonna read this for another three months......lol
DjKA_WestIndies 11:32 PM - 13 October, 2014
ignorant ppl is a lot out there
feelthemusic 12:02 AM - 3 December, 2014
Sorry that happened, you should try for a refund. Let's have some compassion for each other
pdidy 2:14 AM - 3 December, 2014
Quote:
Sorry that happened, you should try for a refund. Let's have some compassion for each other

YOU'RE a year late with the compassion....lol
feelthemusic 11:24 AM - 3 December, 2014
exactly what i was talking about. the message was for rude members like you, so actually it isnt late and never will be.
pdidy 11:57 PM - 3 December, 2014
Quote:
exactly what i was talking about. the message was for rude members like you, so actually it isnt late and never will be.

I highly recommend you dust the sand out of your pussy, the issue is not that serious.....
feelthemusic 12:07 PM - 4 December, 2014
By the way, do you know if there is a way to keep the on screen pitch slider accurate, while using sync or instant doubles?
mor 2:58 AM - 26 December, 2014
PDIDY I hope you know you're probably the worst ambassador of a brand I've come across online. You should really find something better to do with your time than be an ass to other users on an online forum. Make up your mind, are you providing information or just trolling people.
pdidy 8:20 PM - 27 December, 2014
Ambassador of a brand. Really ?

You must be new here......lol