Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

DO NOT BUY "I LOVE QC"

Master Wu 11:32 AM - 18 June, 2014
I bought a pack from them a month ago, but i couldn't download the full zip file, and i email thier support team for 1 month now, but no one answer me! And it's too expensive for what you will get! Right now there is nothing i can do if they don't answer me, so the only thing i can do is to tell you dont waisting ur money on this website! ILOVEQC SUCKS!
the SOUNDINSURGENT 2:40 PM - 18 June, 2014
Hmm, this is not the first time I've seen this about this site on these forums.

Wonder what kind of deal they pitched to Serato cause I don't really see Serato doing business with shady company's??

Either way thanks for the info hopefully they'll come through.......
benictrs 11:23 PM - 22 June, 2014
same here
steven wynen 2:03 AM - 16 August, 2014
same here!

a bit too fast, bought their biggest package, 100files (100£!!)
ordered in 16:9 and got delivered 4:3 (send them an email, no reaction so far)
and all the files look a bit the same, (like the screensaver of my first windows PC 100 jears ago)
I've kept a selection of 10 files that look a bit different, thats approx 15$ for each usable file. :-(
(the best files of I love QC are those free ones from the serato website)

for the same money you get 1000 times better stuf on Videohive
and on Vimeo for free (Beeple for example)

I Love QC = Crap
Master Wu 10:23 AM - 11 September, 2014
True True! I HATE QC! Why Serato is working with them? i dont understand!
djmacklong 5:09 AM - 16 September, 2014
Same problem here. I've been having tons of issues with them responding to help requests. I bought some files a while back and none of them are responding correctly. Can't get any help whatsoever.
steven wynen 7:48 AM - 25 September, 2014
Quote:
same here!

and all the files look a bit the same, (like the screensaver of my first windows PC 100 jears ago)
I've kept a selection of 10 files that look a bit different, thats approx 15$ for each usable file. :-(

I Love QC = Crap

update,
got after some weeks an answer by mail
they send me the package again, in 16:9
but still, they are 4:3...

but no problem, I deleted all files out of my library. I prefer to play videoclips and animations from vimeo in stead. looks so much better than 'I love qc' stuff.
100£ down the drain.
djmacklong 6:41 PM - 29 September, 2014
I just got off the phone with one of their people. Sounds like they're trying to go thru and get everyone's issues sorted out. I'll update again in a day or two once I see where this all leads.
riro 7:02 PM - 30 November, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
same here!

I Love QC = Crap

update,
got after some weeks an answer by mail
they send me the package again, in 16:9
but still, they are 4:3...

but no problem, I deleted all files out of my library. I prefer to play videoclips and animations from vimeo in stead. looks so much better than 'I love qc' stuff.
100£ down the drain.

problem is you setting
Mel I Love QC 10:05 AM - 5 December, 2014
Hey guys,

Mel from I Love QC here! So sorry to hear that you guys have been having some issues with our products and feel let down by our response! We cannot apologise for this more, but we've been having serve issues, which was finally resolved in October!

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact support@iloveqc.org, or email me directly at mel@iloveqc. We are constantly checking the email, and have an average response time of 24hrs!

We're so sorry if you feel let down by ILQC, but we promise these issues will no longer occur!

Thanks guys!

Mel!
Mel I Love QC 3:05 PM - 5 December, 2014
Quote:
I bought a pack from them a month ago, but i couldn't download the full zip file, and i email thier support team for 1 month now, but no one answer me! And it's too expensive for what you will get! Right now there is nothing i can do if they don't answer me, so the only thing i can do is to tell you dont waisting ur money on this website! ILOVEQC SUCKS!

Hi Master Wu!

So sorry for letting you down! Please feel free to email mel@iloveqc.org or support@iloveqc.org if I can help you with anything!

Have a great weekend!
Mel
djmacklong 7:29 AM - 25 February, 2015
DJMark 8:12 AM - 25 February, 2015
"THIS WEBSITE IS DOWN
FOR NONE PAYMENT ISSUES."

Seems legit LOL.
djmacklong 3:16 PM - 25 February, 2015
And then I realized that it's .org, not .com.
DJ Tecniq 6:20 AM - 27 May, 2015
I'm having a serious problem playing their ILQC Artist Beat quartz file it does not display any artist when a songs attached it's just a blank quartz which is odd cause this wasn't an issue on my old 2010 mbp but now that I have a mid 2014 model it's not working. I have even tried redownloading this pack. No fix.
popnwave 1:17 PM - 27 May, 2015
There's been some updates to Xcode and other things that they probably haven't compensated for.
DJ Mat .live 7:54 PM - 4 May, 2016
Same problem with "Artist Beats".

Is there a fix now?
DJ Mat .live 10:01 AM - 19 April, 2019
Quote:
Same problem with "Artist Beats".

Is there a fix now?

+1