DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

USB (Red Dot) in Serato while recording with the Bridge.

Marty Rock 5:38 AM - 12 May, 2014
Sup everybody, I am in the process of putting out my first mixtape so I decided to record it using the bridge with no drops or anything first and then adding all that through ableton 9 (32 bit) however; while I'm doing the mix in Serato I lose Audio for about a split second and I get a red dot on my Serato screen close to the top left corner. I changed the usb latency but that doesn't seem to help it... anybody else have this problem? I am using Serato Scratch Live 2.5 with a 2nd gen TTM57 and 2 technics 1200 m3d. Thanks in advance!
Code:E 8:57 PM - 12 May, 2014
Quote:
I decided to record it using the bridge with no drops or anything first and then adding all that through ableton 9 (32 bit)

Wonderful!

Quote:
while I'm doing the mix in Serato I lose Audio for about a split second and I get a red dot on my Serato screen close to the top left corner.

What other USB devices do you have plugged in.
Marty Rock 8:09 AM - 13 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
I decided to record it using the bridge with no drops or anything first and then adding all that through ableton 9 (32 bit)

Wonderful!

Quote:
while I'm doing the mix in Serato I lose Audio for about a split second and I get a red dot on my Serato screen close to the top left corner.

What other USB devices do you have plugged in.

None, I went on Ableton's website and saw I had to lower my usb latency and change the settings in Ableton and its still happening..