Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

No Sound from the Master Ouput - DDJ SB or Mixtrack Pro

Mr Invincible 5:32 PM - 27 April, 2014
I just upgraded to Serato DJ Intro 1.2 for the Mac and now I don't get any sound from the master out of my Pioneer DDJ SB. I also tried plugging in my old Numark Mixtrack Pro and that doesn't give me sound either. What happened? It was working perfectly until I upgraded.
mld051 8:50 PM - 19 September, 2014
i have the same problem, as i just bought my ddi sb and i have sound card focustrie 6 usb i did connect the dj to it no sound and did connected to macbook via RCA to jack cable still no sound, the only sound i can get is from the headphone jack, which can only be used for cue.

i am not sure to by a dj mixer to make it work or not

P.S I have a set of powered monitor Yamaha hs7 still don't get how to set these up to get sound from the master output.
Serato, Support
Karl Y 1:47 PM - 22 September, 2014
Hi Mr Invincible,

does the older Version still work?
You can get it here: serato.com <- click

The best way to get some help with this issue is to hit up our support team by opening a help request here: support.serato.com
They are best equipped to take a look at the issue and try to find a solution for you, put as much detail as you can into the help request and they will get back in touch with you as soon as they can.

Cheers!
Karl
howard09 5:28 AM - 21 November, 2014
Well I was using my pioneer ddj sb and was playin good then the sound went saying no soundcard does anyone have any information on this problem or any ideas thank you
howard09 6:31 AM - 4 January, 2017
you need to download the pioneer ddjsb driver for it to work go to pioneer website to download the driver just type pioneer ddjsb driver download and should be able to download it.