Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato DJ Offline Player enhancments

J Grilla 10:21 PM - 14 April, 2014
****disclaimer: IF this has been discussed and/or resolved please let me know asap. As I have searched the forums and have not found anything****

I would like to see some enhancements to the Serato DJ offline player. Scratch Live has these and they are invaluable when pre-planning sets.

1) There is no "time" elapsed option in the offline player. Can that be addressed? Some of us like to see the time count down as the track plays.

2) Please add the fast forward and rewind buttons back to the offline player for Serato DJ. Very cumbersome to get the track to play in reverse. At least IMO.

Visually I'd like to see the same "organic" look that Scratch Live has. This might be low on the totem pole as far as priority but I think its safe to say that the "look" of Serato DJ seems a tad "robotic/cartoonish"

Please feel free to jump in and offer up additional suggestions.
Dj Wunder 2:05 AM - 8 October, 2014
Quote:
****disclaimer: IF this has been discussed and/or resolved please let me know asap. As I have searched the forums and have not found anything****

I would like to see some enhancements to the Serato DJ offline player. Scratch Live has these and they are invaluable when pre-planning sets.

1) There is no "time" elapsed option in the offline player. Can that be addressed? Some of us like to see the time count down as the track plays.

+1. Absolutely. I grow tired of finding these little omissions after moving over from SSL

Quote:
2) Please add the fast forward and rewind buttons back to the offline player for Serato DJ. Very cumbersome to get the track to play in reverse. At least IMO.

this is easily done with the keyboard shortcuts

Quote:
Visually I'd like to see the same "organic" look that Scratch Live has. This might be low on the totem pole as far as priority but I think its safe to say that the "look" of Serato DJ seems a tad "robotic/cartoonish"

Please feel free to jump in and offer up additional suggestions.

Gotta agree with you there, I think SDJ could strike a better middle ground between the current technolaserland look and SSL's classic look