Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

vynil type

dodosound 9:52 PM - 10 April, 2014
hey guys, no real problem, your products are just great, only thing is I bought a pair of new vynils and, as i was scratching, i thought that maybe you could create a lighter vynil, like those old breaks vynils that are easier to handle and to do crazy stuff with them like bending or moving the vynil real fast. if you think is a good idea, maybe i should get a free one? haha, thanks for your work. you are great.
Laz219 10:01 PM - 10 April, 2014
If you check around, you'll find some different kinds are already known to be lighter.
It doesn't get mentioned in the store, but check around the forums.
Dj matty k 10:07 PM - 10 April, 2014
I think if you buy a transparent set I know with the older vinyl the clear ones were a lot thinner than normal and on the performance the glow in the dark seem a little thinner

Correct me if I'm on the wrong trail of thought

Cheers Matt
Serato, Support
Matt P 6:28 PM - 15 April, 2014
Hi dodosound,

I'll move this to the feature suggestions area. We'll see what other people think too :)

Matt P
6:28 PM, 15 Apr 2014
Discussion moved to Scratch Live Feature Suggestions
JayNZ 11:36 AM - 20 May, 2014
the glow in the dark or other transparent ones are the lightest but i always seem to get ones that are warped already or ones side seems to spin freely and the other drags and this is before i even use them so i would recommend checkin them first bro, might just be from were in new zealand i get them from, but being 2 hours away from seratos hq i thought they would be fairly new haha