Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Accessing Saved Loops from Performance Pads

toddmichael 5:57 AM - 5 April, 2014
My assumption when I hooked up the DDJ-SZ & Serato 1.6.1 was that hitting Hot Cue on the controller would give me access to my 8 hot cues and hitting SHIFT+Hot Cue would give me access to my 8 saved loops. It appears that this is not the case. Instead, SHIFT mode simply turns my Hot Cues into loops which is not what I'm looking for. Is this a bug, feature request or am I going about this all wrong? Seems logical to offer access to saved loops via the performance pads. Appreciate any advice on this. Cheers!

Todd Michael
Serato, Support
Matt P 6:54 PM - 13 April, 2014
Hi toddmichael,

The function you are experiencing is correct. However it can be a feature request if you'd like. We have a few other people that are requesting a similar feature for other controllers too - serato.com

I can move this to the feature request if you'd like

Regards

Matt P
toddmichael 3:50 AM - 14 April, 2014
Hey Matt P,

Thanks very much for the feedback and offer. I would like to convert this to a feature request. Let me know if you need anything else from me. Otherwise, if you could hit me back with details so I can follow that would be stellar. Cheers.

Todd Michael
1:41 AM, 15 Apr 2014
Discussion moved to Serato DJ Feature Suggestions
Serato, Support
Matt P 1:42 AM - 15 April, 2014
Hi toddmichael,

I've now moved it. You are good to go. If you want to follow its progress there is the option to track the discussion in the top right corner of this page.

Best,

Matt P