Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Would love to see a feature like Content Unlimited in VDJ.

DJ RYMiX 7:03 PM - 31 March, 2014
I know Whitelabel exists, but it would be epic to have a feature like Content Unlimited in VDJ. Music pools are great! But having access to thousands if not hundreds of thousands of songs is a crazy feature. I'm pretty VDJ bought whatever service they have for content unlimited. Any possibility of this coming to birth on SDJ?
deejdave 4:22 AM - 1 April, 2014
Hopefully not. That would be a huge distraction to the overall concept of Serato.
KlausMogensen 11:07 AM - 24 April, 2014
VDJs Content Unlimited is based on Grooveshark, so it's only licensed, not bought.

You get both the songs that Grooveshark has approved as being of ok quality and user submitted songs. You then get two different icons for them, so you can see if you need to validate the song yourself before playing it

I personally see Content Unlimited and a mobile/wedding DJ feature. Of course some mobile/wedding DJs use Serato, but I don't think it's the main segment of Serato users
deejdave 11:09 AM - 24 April, 2014
Agreed.
Culprit 5:41 PM - 27 July, 2014
Quote:
VDJs Content Unlimited is based on Grooveshark, so it's only licensed, not bought.

You get both the songs that Grooveshark has approved as being of ok quality and user submitted songs. You then get two different icons for them, so you can see if you need to validate the song yourself before playing it

I personally see Content Unlimited and a mobile/wedding DJ feature. Of course some mobile/wedding DJs use Serato, but I don't think it's the main segment of Serato users

I tried the service for a month because I was curious, the video side is handled by vj-pro.net. Any video on their service is available to you, including the tools (xtendz, acapellas. blenx).