Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

FREE SERATO VIDEO CONTENT FROM I LOVE QC

10:45 PM, 24 Mar 2014
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
DJ MILLENNIUM KING 1:51 AM - 25 March, 2014
looks great
Sba 7:19 PM - 25 March, 2014
Hello consultants, I turn down the gift pack for my serato QC, follow all the steps outlined in that tutorial, but nothing comes out in the pre-video, could you tell me how I can solve.
Argentina and I'm utilis is an apologetic translator.
regards
the_black_one 11:15 PM - 26 March, 2014
gonna try this out
Nonnus 3:52 PM - 28 March, 2014
is there anywhere to find some info on how to create compatible .qtz files with quartz composer ?
graham_robinson 3:30 PM - 31 March, 2014
Hey @Sba, try emailing some more info your machine setup to support@iloveqc.org

@Nonnus

There is a book on making general QC called "Learning Quartz Composer"
www.iloveqc.org

and this forum thread should help with serato video specific QC: serato.com
Nonnus 5:17 PM - 31 March, 2014
Quote:
There is a book on making general QC called "Learning Quartz Composer"
www.iloveqc.org

and this forum thread should help with serato video specific QC: serato.com

thank you so much graham!

i was indeed asking about serato video specific QC info ;)
will dive into the thread you mentioned right away

i have to say, making serato video compatible with .qtz reactive files was pure genius!
usually i tend to complaint about serato but this time, they deserve all my praise!
graham_robinson 5:22 PM - 31 March, 2014
Quote:

thank you so much graham!

i was indeed asking about serato video specific QC info ;)
will dive into the thread you mentioned right away

i have to say, making serato video compatible with .qtz reactive files was pure genius!
usually i tend to complaint about serato but this time, they deserve all my praise!

you are very welcome Nonnus, let me know how you get on, I totally agree the Serato ILQC integration opens up a whole new world!
DJ Naked Juice 11:56 AM - 17 April, 2014
I like this. Is there any way to turn it on. And it does automatic transitions. without you having to load a different effect every time you change tracks?
Sba 1:21 AM - 3 May, 2014
graham_robinson bien gracias...lo e echo a ver que me responden..
DJ MILLENNIUM KING 2:41 PM - 5 August, 2014
any one have the lin for serato beta 1.7.0 that just came out
graham_robinson 5:26 PM - 14 August, 2014
Quote:
I like this. Is there any way to turn it on. And it does automatic transitions. without you having to load a different effect every time you change tracks?

yes you can! Load up a track and LiveFX or video you want to link,
Open the FX panel when Serato Video is turned on you will see an "Associate" button click this and then serato will automatically load that visual with that track, so you can just mix away and the visuals keep transitioning ( with the cross fader link on ).
dj-fozzy 8:48 AM - 9 June, 2015
the (ARTIST BEAT) effect won't work for me can someone please tell me how to get this effect to work? please help
I Love QC Support 11:01 AM - 22 September, 2015
I Love QC currently has a Huge Sale on with everything on their store 50% off. Check it out here: iloveqc.org
graham_robinson 1:45 PM - 21 December, 2015
Quote:
the (ARTIST BEAT) effect won't work for me can someone please tell me how to get this effect to work? please help

hi dj fozzy, did you get everything working ok? there was a new version released back in June which you should have received to sort your issue.
dj-fozzy 6:54 AM - 30 December, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

hi dj fozzy, did you get everything working ok? there was a new version released back in June which you should have received to sort your issue.

its still the same none of the qtz vids work they keep making my mac work extra hard so i just dumped them. sad thing is ill never get my money back from those ppl
I Love QC Support 2:07 AM - 31 December, 2015
Quote:

its still the same none of the qtz vids work they keep making my mac work extra hard so i just dumped them. sad thing is ill never get my money back from those ppl

Hi Dj Fozzy, its John here from support at ILoveQC, I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't get your visuals working as you wanted them. Can you please send a phone number or skype contact to support@iloveqc.org and we can pick up with you on this and ensure you are completely satisfied with your LiveFX.
The Artist beat effect you mentioned is a free download, but we wil definately refund you for any content you purchased and are not 100% happy with.
dj-fozzy 10:20 AM - 1 January, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Hi Dj Fozzy, its John here from support at ILoveQC, I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't get your visuals working as you wanted them. Can you please send a phone number or skype contact to support@iloveqc.org and we can pick up with you on this and ensure you are completely satisfied with your LiveFX.
The Artist beat effect you mentioned is a free download, but we wil definately refund you for any content you purchased and are not 100% happy with.

i emailed you my ph#
DJ Marv the Maverick 2:15 PM - 15 February, 2016
Does it work with Mix Emergency. I don't use Serato Video