Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

The certificate is not yet valid

DjWnyc 3:36 AM - 24 February, 2014
every time i click on get more FX or My sera to to get to the list to buy more effects packages i get an error that says oops what just happened? ssl errors for www.google-analytics.com the certificate is not yet valid.--- What can i do? i would like to buy pitch and time and some new FX's, can you help me?
DJ Mark Manzo 10:49 PM - 30 October, 2014
Same issue!!! Why have and fing discussion board if NO ONE IS GOING TO ANSWER THIS GUYS PROBLEM!!!! I'm having the same problem and if you would have just answered this guys (?) i'd be moving on as well!!!! come on SERATO!!! you guys need better Support! and Better ways to DL the plug -in's other then from the program!!!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Jason.S 12:43 AM - 31 October, 2014
Hi guys,

If you are having trouble you need to open up a help request with our support team here; support.serato.com

You are currently posting in the general discussion board which is not monitored actively by our support team, if you are having troubles always open a request and if you want you can ask the community for some help via this board on top of that :)

Put the details into the request and flick it through, one of the support crew will be with you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Jas.
deejdave 1:44 AM - 1 November, 2014
Just as a side note. When you direct help requests to the proper channels (for instance towards the Serato HELP team) they are actually quite good at support. The support team will probably be your only means of help being this is not a common issue at all. I have purchased every pack that Serato offers with no issues to date. Help them help you................
JonLangford 8:46 AM - 1 November, 2014
Check the date and time on your laptop / PC.

If your date/time is a long way out then the cert will not be trusted.

Sounds like your time is out and your PC thinks the very is in the future
JonLangford 8:47 AM - 1 November, 2014
CERT not very... Bloody predictive text :)