Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

Is Pitch N' Time better than Ableton's built in stuff?

DannyHard 2:22 AM - 15 February, 2014
Hi, I saw a lot of articles about Pitch N' Time recently and I would like to know if it is better than Ableton Live 9 for time stretching AND pitch shifting at the same time and with the same proportion.

Like the "Re-pitch" warping option on Ableton, where you change the tempo and key of the track equaly, as a CDJ would do with "master tempo" turned OFF.

I edit all my tracks to play on gigs, and I want the editing to have the best sound quality as possible.

For BPM changes of 10% or less, should I purchase Pitch N' Time? Will it give me better results than Ableton Live 9?

Thanks.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 4:09 AM - 31 May, 2014
Quote:
Like the "Re-pitch" warping option on Ableton, where you change the tempo and key of the track equaly, as a CDJ would do with "master tempo" turned OFF.

That's just how adjusting the tempo of your track sounds normally without keylock or Pitch 'n Time DJ. That's standard :)

Pitch 'n Time DJ is a studio grade keylock for DJing as opposed to the standard DJ keylock which is similar to the Master Tempo function on a CDJ. You can check out some comparisons online here: Watchwww.youtube.com

Sam.