Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Cue Points Jumping- Serato DJ & SL3

DJ Karl Thomas 3:59 PM - 6 February, 2014
I am coming from Scratch Live to Serato DJ. I use the program in REL mode. Playback so far seems fine however once I have beat-matched the 2 tracks I often hit Cue on the CDJ and then press the hot cue on Serato so the track goes back to the cue point and as soon as I am ready to mix, all I need to do is hit play on the CDJ and away I go.

This worked fine in scratch live, however when I do this in serato DJ, once hitting cue on the CDJ, selecting the correct hot cue, when pressing play again- the track jumps and doesn't start from the correct cue. I have to keep the CDJ playing the whole time to avoid this issue.

Has anyone else had this problem? This is even with Sync/ Quantize disabled. I hope this makes sense.
LJ_WOOLSEY 4:02 PM - 6 February, 2014
Yes everyone who wants to mix this way has the issue. You will have to scratch the track in or go back to ssl until they fix it.
DJ Karl Thomas 4:23 PM - 6 February, 2014
Thanks for the reply- glad I am not the only one!
DJDannyB 5:41 PM - 6 February, 2014
I have the exact same problem! Used serato DJ for the first time at a gig last night with my SL3. Really annoying
shander 8:14 PM - 6 February, 2014
Same here, sl3 and CDJ 400, when I hit play q goes all over the place.
joelferrer 11:04 PM - 6 February, 2014
likewise.. sdj + sl3 + cdj1000..is dis a bug of serato dj 1.6???
nik39 12:44 AM - 7 February, 2014
Yeah known issue unfortunately, they didn't have time to fix this :(
Johnny Havana 3:56 PM - 7 February, 2014
Mixing in REL mode by just pressing play from CDJ is impossible because it randomly skips 0,5-2,0 bars away from the cue point. Sometimes it doesn't skip but sometimes it does. Backwards or forwards. This is a really annoying bug :-(. Any schedule for a fix?
Easin-E 4:07 PM - 7 February, 2014
Same here...SL3 + Denon DN-S3600. This sucks Serato!
nik39 5:57 PM - 7 February, 2014
Quote:
DarylC 6:44 AM - 8 February, 2014
Had the same problem playing out last night. Hope they fixed it soon
Vagner Manoel 2:52 PM - 8 February, 2014
I have the same problem, cdj 1000 mk3 + SL3 + dicer. I look forward to using serato dj definitively. Thank you!
JC87 5:20 PM - 8 February, 2014
Same problem here, makes 1.6 unusable with SL3.

Serato - is there any update on a fix for this?

Thanks
nik39 5:36 PM - 8 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

They're aware of this issue and I assume they are working on it.
Timo Slingers 12:26 PM - 10 February, 2014
i'm having the same problem on my sl2 also the internal mode doesn't work at all
i bought an DDJ Sp1 and a serato dj license but it seems like this was a big mistake, now i need to go back to ssl
Mr Wilks 1:50 AM - 11 February, 2014
I got around it by double pressing the PLAY to pause the track. This worked a treat for me and got me through the night. After that I used HID mode... Sorted.
Mr Wilks 1:51 AM - 11 February, 2014
Quote:
I got around it by double pressing the PLAY to pause the track. This worked a treat for me and got me through the night. After that I used HID mode... Sorted.

**In relative mode.
Easin-E 3:43 AM - 11 February, 2014
Quote:

I tried that as well, but you have to keep in mind how much time is let on the control CD. Sooner or later you will have to cue it back to the beginning.
Mr Wilks 8:08 AM - 11 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

I tried that as well, but you have to keep in mind how much time is let on the control CD. Sooner or later you will have to cue it back to the beginning.

Yeah. I just pressed the track "backwards" button every few plays and I didn't have a worry although I did forget once and it went to internal mode!
Jorge Sotomayor 1:58 PM - 11 February, 2014
Same problem here it sucks. Big time. I'm on SL3+CDJs 1000 mk3+DDJ-SP1. In Relative Mode. Got a way to deal with it. Just don't use the cue button nor the Back button on the Cdj to stop the track. Instead use the Play/pause button then tap your cue point And it will always start from the intended cue point. But watch out for the time remaining on the Time coded cd on your Cdj. This worked fine for me for the rest of my gig. But WTF! Serato you gotta make it work just like in SSL!
JC87 2:04 PM - 11 February, 2014
If you wish to just simply start a song, which shouldn't be a problem - you can't. You sound an idiot as the starting beats skip all over the place.

I haven't seen a response from Serato so far, nor a reply to my email?

To be brutally honest, this renders the software unusable.

I'm back on SSL.

1.6 is far too unstable, if this happens when trying to play a song, imagine what could happen when performing.

Serato - any idea when you're going to make a patch for this?
djpr 4:03 AM - 12 February, 2014
This is what i ran into while testing serato dj beta version which Martin C from serato informed us they will have a fix in a future update because it was going to be to much to fix before the serato DJ 1.6 release. I hope it comes soon along with HID mode for CDJ 850s...
ThM 9:56 PM - 16 February, 2014
have the same problem with sl3 and cdj 100 mk3 ... hope they will fix it soon, till then im back on scratch live!!!
JoeZ 4:14 AM - 18 February, 2014
Having the same issue after moving to the Pioneer DDJ SR and SDJ 1.52. Never had this issue with SSL 2.50 an the Denon MC 6000.
Mike_August 6:37 PM - 19 February, 2014
Same problem And my songs will just skip or jump out of place for no reason...
Yoze 6:30 PM - 1 March, 2014
Has there been any progress to fix this annoying issue?

Im running Rane 64 and everything else works just fine.
nik39 7:21 PM - 1 March, 2014
Is this with CDs only?
JoeZ 11:38 PM - 1 March, 2014
No, it happens with Mp3
Easin-E 3:02 AM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:
Is this with CDs only?

If you mean using CDJ's or similar...Yes.
Easin-E 1:15 AM - 12 March, 2014
Heeeellllllooooo Serato!!!!! Anybody home???????

Can we get a warm fuzzy or something?

How about "Hey guys, we are working on the problem and will keep you updated on the progress"...

SMH!!!
discjockeyR 6:43 AM - 12 March, 2014
It supposed that release 1.6 is for DVS systems also but now is March and still waiting for DVS support as february release IS NOT supporting DVS with those important bugs
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 2:47 AM - 17 March, 2014
Hey guys,

We're aware of this and are investigating. Thanks for all of the information it's helped with our testing. It won't be fixed in the next release but we'll likely aim for the one after. We'll keep you posted #warm/fuzzies :)
discjockeyR 1:28 PM - 17 March, 2014
Dear Logan,
I think that is better to recall that Serato Dj is compatible with DVS. i don't thing that anybody with DVS can use SDJ with this specific bug. So there is no reason to mentioned that 1.6 is supporting DVS, it's not. When SDJ can really support DVS then you can promote again SDJ to DVS users but at this time i thing that is making bad impression to all of us DVS users.
Don't take this offensive but we was waiting too many time to have the final release of 1.6 and finally some serious bugs that was in the beta are still in the final release and as you mentioned above next release will still have the specifc bug.
thanks
djpr 2:13 AM - 19 March, 2014
serato.com

I'M BACK ON SSL I GAVE UP ON SDJ1.6...
the SOUNDINSURGENT 12:31 PM - 19 March, 2014
Either scratch in or buy an SP1 and and just back to the first cue point.

To say that you can't use it at all is crazy!! Sure you might not like the way it works cause "it's not what your used to", but it still works.

When I first found out about this bug I just readjusted my style and haven't had any problems since.

Quit with the spoiled kid shit already fellas.......
djpr 12:45 PM - 19 March, 2014
soundinsurgent I have a sp1 and while mixing if you hit a cue point on the sp1 pad it doesn't go to that cue point it's either ahead of where it suppose to be or past the cue point.... So like I said they need to fix the Bug. I'm not trying to sound like a ass, I just want to get my money's worth out of my sp1
discjockeyR 1:12 PM - 19 March, 2014
Also i have the SP1 and again cue points is not starting where it supposed to start
the SOUNDINSURGENT 3:17 PM - 19 March, 2014
Well then I must be lucky cause where ever I have set a cue point and then hit that button on the sp1 it jumps to that exact spot with both a Mac and a PC running windows 8. Been using it every weekend for the past month along with my SL3 using Denon 5500's with timecodes in REL mode.
Easin-E 3:09 PM - 20 March, 2014
Quote:
Well then I must be lucky cause where ever I have set a cue point and then hit that button on the sp1 it jumps to that exact spot with both a Mac and a PC running windows 8.

Not everyone uses SP1 and if this is one of the basic functions of the software, then Serato should make sure it works across the board. Why should we have to by more products to get basic functionality???
the SOUNDINSURGENT 6:58 PM - 20 March, 2014
Ask Serato, I'm just telling you what works for me.
LJ_WOOLSEY 8:43 PM - 20 March, 2014
i think you all getting confused.

*Press cue on cd player then press cue point on SP-1 : Press play on cd player = Track Jumps.

*Press play on cd player Then press any cue points on sp-1 = Cue points activate spot on.

*Press play then press play again to pause on cd player, Then press a cue point on sp-1, then press play on cd player = plays from that set cue point from the sp-1 perfect no skip.

So yes there is an issue and yes it renders the cue button on the cd player useless BUT there is work arounds. I also hope serato get this fixed ASAP.

Cheers.
djpr 12:58 AM - 25 March, 2014
Serato DJ now has Serato Video built into its codebase making it easier than ever to have a play with a trial version of Serato Video. New features include official support for: Windows 8, Serato Remote 1.1 with Slicer and the Pioneer CDJ850, Multiple Panels & Recording Location.

OH SNAP IM GOING TO TRY IT RIGHT NOW
djpr 1:19 AM - 25 March, 2014
IT'S FIXED
discjockeyR 8:08 AM - 25 March, 2014
Quote:
IT'S FIXED

What you mean? Is it fixed the problem with jumpy cue point? I did not manage to test it yet but the release notes in the bugs did not mentioned anything relative to this problem
LJ_WOOLSEY 9:17 AM - 25 March, 2014
No its not fixed
kaa51 9:43 AM - 25 March, 2014
+1

I'm still having the same jumpy cue point problem with 1.61
djpr 11:53 AM - 25 March, 2014
I'm using CDJs 850 in "INT" mode with my sp1 and I get no jump cues anymore. All tracks start from the beginning without a issue.
djpr 11:54 AM - 25 March, 2014
Maybe if I use rel mode I might still have the same issue I'll try that a little later
Mr Wilks 12:04 PM - 25 March, 2014
Quote:
Maybe if I use rel mode I might still have the same issue I'll try that a little later

Yup. It affects DVS only so it won't be present on the 850s.
discjockeyR 3:30 PM - 25 March, 2014
We need serato to give us more info about this issue. We need to know an estimate timeline when this issue will be solved. New update came and still serato dj is not valuable for dvs users.
Johnny Havana 3:14 AM - 27 March, 2014
I tried playing tonight with SDJ 1.6.1 + SL3. I had a pair of CDJ-900's and I used time coded discs in them. When I press play in REL mode the playhead skips randomly 1/2-1 bars backwards or forwards. I had to go back to Scratch Live for the rest of my gig. SDJ 1.6.1 is just not ready for DVS action yet :-(.
DJSi UK 9:51 AM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
I tried playing tonight with SDJ 1.6.1 + SL3. I had a pair of CDJ-900's and I used time coded discs in them. When I press play in REL mode the playhead skips randomly 1/2-1 bars backwards or forwards. I had to go back to Scratch Live for the rest of my gig. SDJ 1.6.1 is just not ready for DVS action yet :-(.

+1
pdidy 10:54 AM - 28 March, 2014
I am truly amazed at all the alleged professional djs playing in professional environments making such Amateur mistakes.
DJSi UK 11:23 AM - 28 March, 2014
I tested mine at home, +1 for the cue issue that's still present in 1.6.1
pdidy 7:24 PM - 28 March, 2014
Quote:
I am truly amazed at all the alleged professional djs playing in professional environments making such Amateur mistakes.

So if you're that dj that shows up at gigs with newly downloaded updates of serato that you didn't torture test at home for many many hours if not weeks before you played live.......

you're a total fuckup.....lol
Dj DiPap 5:48 PM - 1 April, 2014
that sucks!!!!
SSL is far the best !! This SDJ reminds me traktor times...
i hope fix this soon!
DJSi UK 5:58 PM - 1 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

So if you're that dj that shows up at gigs with newly downloaded updates of serato that you didn't torture test at home for many many hours if not weeks before you played live.......

Who is this DJ your talking about? I tested mine at home, cue points in 1.6.1 didn't working as I expected, so didn't use it at my gigs!

Again +1 for cue points not working in 1.6.1

Over and out.
pdidy 7:22 PM - 1 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who is this DJ your talking about? I tested mine at home, cue points in 1.6.1 didn't working as I expected, so didn't use it at my gigs!

Again +1 for cue points not working in 1.6.1

Over and out.

It's not directed at you and no need to single anyone out by name.....they know who they are.
Jorge Sotomayor 4:21 AM - 5 April, 2014
IT IS NOT FIXED! PLS DO SOMETHING SERATO TEAM
Maarten V 11:08 AM - 12 April, 2014
Had this issue yesterday during a gig. Really annoying. You feel like an idiot. I hope this is top priority at the moment.
SiRocket 12:00 AM - 13 April, 2014
Quote:
Had this issue yesterday during a gig. Really annoying. You feel like an idiot. I hope this is top priority at the moment.

amen
evil-c 8:04 PM - 14 April, 2014
just adding to the list of people this is affecting. i binned traktor off entirely for this exact reason and now serato is doing it. This is one of the main features i use with dvs (to speed up mix time) without it, its pointless for me. if its not sorted soon, i'm selling up and going back to a usb set up.
DEdwards 9:12 AM - 16 April, 2014
This is a frustrating bug that we all have been waiting for since the Feb release of 1.6 to be sorted. Like someone said, it's a fundamental function of mixing. Scratching in fine, but still a workaround.

I'm guessing, but my hunch is that the problem is linked to a new function in SDJ that differs from SSL. With SSL if you pressed cue to the start and play again on a CDJ with a timecode CD inside Serato wasn't aware and continued the track without changing where in the song to continue from. Eg if you played a 10 second loop on a CDJ with a time code CD the song would continue playing through the whole track. I think Serato should not be bothering with trying to get the time code CDs to change the place in the song based on where the timecode CD is. Change the speed and direction as SSL did.. but no need for this extra functionality.. or at least a way of turning it off.

In any case I think it's related to this issue of the cue point jumping from the start. Something is trying to be clever and pin point the time code. get rid of it I say.
LJ_WOOLSEY 9:29 AM - 16 April, 2014
Its been broken since the release of the Rane 64 and Pioneer DJM900SRT So since October. And then final release for RANE Sl2-3-4 and 61-62-68 since Feb. (And was issue in the beta of all them aswel)

Sure it will get fixed, luckily if you can use hid you dont need to worry about timecode.

Supported so far is...

Pioneer CDJ-850
Pioneer CDJ-900
Pioneer CDJ-2000
Pioneer CDJ-2000Nexus
Taipanic 8:45 PM - 16 April, 2014
SL3 & Denon HS-5500s
Pressing Play button will bump track back from cue point (the known issue).
Work around is to hit play, hold the platter and mix as you would a real piece of vinyl. Once Play has been engaged, cue points work properly while platter is spinning. I use 16 minute WAV timecode, which gets restarted for every track. I am sure some of the other controllers might be harder to do this but it's not a big deal with the Denon spinning platter units.
I am sure the fix is in for the next update, can't wait.
Easin-E 3:22 AM - 23 April, 2014
Serato...So this is it????
Don't even address the topic of this discussion?????
Wow!!!!
--------------------------

Serato DJ 1.6.2 Release Notes
23 April, 2014

Added Hardware Support

Reloop Beatmix 4
Reloop Beatmix 2
Numark Mixtrack Quad
Numark Mixtrack Edge

Added Serato DJ Accessory Support

Reloop RP-8000

Other Changes

Comma (Left Deck) and Full Stop (Right Deck) to set Cue Point to next available slot
Memory button now locks loop on supported Pioneer CDJs
SHIFT + PADS 1-8 loads selected track to empty sample slot on Numark NS7II
Quantize on/off is mapped to quantize button on CDJ-2000nexus

Bug Fixes

Can't Instant Double from Deck 1 to Deck 2 with Denon DN-HC1000S
Playhead does not stay inside loop when shifting loop backwards
discjockeyR 4:21 AM - 23 April, 2014
I hope they solve it and just don't mentioned it. In other case it just mean tha support team don't even try to solve it. 6 months for a bug to be solved? They put in priority bugs that are not important and ignore DVS users.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 4:31 AM - 23 April, 2014
Hey guys, we are aiming to address this issue in our next release.
discjockeyR 4:55 AM - 23 April, 2014
Dear Logan, 6 months is very long time for an issue to be solved and next release propably will took 2 more months. We feel as dvs users that we don't get the support that we have to
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 4:59 AM - 23 April, 2014
You won't have to wait 6 months and trust me our focus right now is making DVS users as happy as we can!
discjockeyR 5:02 AM - 23 April, 2014
6 months is the time that this bug is addressed till now and another 2 untill the next software release
SiRocket 4:20 PM - 23 April, 2014
Quote:
I hope they solve it and just don't mentioned it. In other case it just mean tha support team don't even try to solve it. 6 months for a bug to be solved? They put in priority bugs that are not important and ignore DVS users.

the length of time it's taking to fix bugs is ridiculous…. especially when this is "pro" software that we are supposed to be using to play in respected venues, etc…

At least we are getting some communication from serato finally, and they aren't behind closed doors like they have been on some of my help tickets and others… ;)
Serato, Support
Jamie W 9:10 PM - 23 April, 2014
Hey Guys,

I apologise for the frustration this issue is causing you all. Just note we have not forgotten about it, in fact we have been working extremely hard on fixing it!

As Logan has said, we are aiming to address this issue for the next release.
It won't be a 6 month wait, thats for sure.

Thanks.
Jamie
discjockeyR 5:01 AM - 24 April, 2014
Dear Jamie, we don't tell that it will be in 6 months but that already pass 6 months with this issue and has not been solved. Most propably you need another 1-2 months to solve it so it is a very long time 7-8 months for a solution. Please give us a solution as fast as possible at least for this bug.
shander 2:26 PM - 24 April, 2014
Guys, 6 months is nothing, when it comes to bug fixes. Large database issue is counting years at this point, I don’t even remember when it started (at list 5 years). Ant it’s still buggy.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 1:08 AM - 25 April, 2014
Lucky there's a fix for both of those quite soon then huh! ;)

Have you tried our large library beta shander? This has been fixing the database issue for most that have tried it.
SiRocket 6:51 AM - 25 April, 2014
logan… where is this large library beta? i don't remember the public beta's being as hidden as they have been lately? I'm always game to help out but i don't want to play sherlock holmes :)

Let me know!
discjockeyR 7:32 AM - 25 April, 2014
Quote:
Lucky there's a fix for both of those quite soon then huh! ;)

Have you tried our large library beta shander? This has been fixing the database issue for most that have tried it.

Logan if you already have a fix for the cue points issue please don't let us wait. Either if it is a beta please share it with us.
shander 2:56 PM - 25 April, 2014
Logan D, I haven't. Would love to though.
LJ_WOOLSEY 3:20 PM - 25 April, 2014
Large Library Database ''BETA'' --> serato.com
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 9:07 PM - 27 April, 2014
Thanks Woolsey.

Quote:
Logan if you already have a fix for the cue points issue please don't let us wait. Either if it is a beta please share it with us.

We're not making you wait, but things need to pass our own internal testing first and foremost. I'm just giving you guys a heads up where I can on what is coming :)
discjockeyR 4:14 AM - 28 April, 2014
Can't wait... Hope it will be soon
lwsn 7:41 AM - 28 April, 2014
+1 for this.
shander 11:27 PM - 28 April, 2014
Can't wait.
Dj DiPap 11:50 PM - 28 April, 2014
This is so bad! I know users who turned from traktor for same problems
DEdwards 9:37 AM - 2 May, 2014
How big a library do you need to have to cause an issue? just curious. and is it file size or number of files?
DEdwards 9:39 AM - 2 May, 2014
1.6.2 btw is a much sturdier release. I can actually have some fun with my DDJ-SP1 with DVS :)
shander 7:43 PM - 3 May, 2014
Actually with 1.6.2 my serato works pretty smooth so far. I do have 1tb of music and about 2 tb of vidz. However every other release has some sort of issues with large databases.
LJ_WOOLSEY 7:54 PM - 3 May, 2014
Quote:
1.6.2 btw is a much sturdier release. I can actually have some fun with my DDJ-SP1 with DVS :)

Quote:
Actually with 1.6.2 my serato works pretty smooth so far. I do have 1tb of music and about 2 tb of vidz. However every other release has some sort of issues with large databases.

But this has nothing todo with the cue jumping in rel mode.
Josh aka djlivo 3:12 AM - 10 May, 2014
Having the same problem as quite a few people above... obviously. What's the ETA on a fix?
Easin-E 12:09 AM - 20 May, 2014
Serato DJ 1.6.3 has been released with a fix to this issue...let's give it a spin and see what happens...!!!
djelmonstruo 4:44 AM - 20 May, 2014
Quote:
Serato DJ 1.6.3 has been released with a fix to this issue...let's give it a spin and see what happens...!!!

let us know if its good now...
LJ_WOOLSEY 9:19 AM - 20 May, 2014
It is
Mike_August 12:00 PM - 20 May, 2014
Ok we are getting somewhere! Did a couple hrs of testing last night 1.6.3 seems a bit more stable. I'm am not getting random skips that seems to b fixed :). The bug is fixed when pressing play using CDj n track skips :). But the cue points are still off. If u are trying to que up a track n it's playing if u hit pause then hit the cue u want it doesn't put the que on the line it's either before or after just like the pressing play problem that was fixed. Def feel more comfortable thinking about using it for som spots this weekend.
Jorge Sotomayor 6:03 PM - 22 May, 2014
FINALLY !! Thank you SERATO ! it was about time. !
Jorge Sotomayor 6:31 PM - 22 May, 2014
i take that back. it crashed 3 time already. the bpm went crazy by it self from 137 to crazy number 8999 and up then stopped at 0 bpm. then crashed my macbook pro. it sucks man!
WTF!
dirtybuttons 9:03 AM - 17 August, 2014
Same issue with skipping cue points version 1.6.3 have sort that I hope 1.7 gonna fix it
Come on serato do something
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 9:29 PM - 17 August, 2014
Hey dirtybuttons,

The playhead jumping issue with CDJs that this thread refers to was fixed in 1.6.3. If you are still experiencing this I think it's likely to be a separate problem. Are you able to start a help thread so we can check it out for you?
The Return of Dj Sparky 10:01 PM - 17 August, 2014
So let's review the bug how long did it take serato to address this issue?
With the dropping of SSL you have had the whole development team at your disposal and it took so long to fix it

Seems serato focus these days is cashing in with the licencing fees from manafacturs then having a professional stable software like it used to be pre sdj and itch
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 10:29 PM - 17 August, 2014
Hey Sparky, Is this issue not fixed for you?

We are always working on stability, unfortunately this one was a bit hairy and wasn't the only thing we were working on but we got there. If there are other issues that are making you believe SDJ isn't stable then make sure you log them with us, so we can improve SDJ even more.
dirtybuttons 8:15 PM - 20 August, 2014
I have ns7ii no cdjs
Jorge Sotomayor 5:11 PM - 2 September, 2014
problem fixed for me. Haven't got that problem in a while. thanks sera to guys.
dj dhemitz 11:19 PM - 11 December, 2014
any tutorial video how to fix Cue Points Jumping- Serato DJ & SL2 with cd timecode / vinyl timecode include setup all? ... i need them, thanks
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 2:13 AM - 28 January, 2015
Quote:
any tutorial video how to fix Cue Points Jumping- Serato DJ & SL2 with cd timecode / vinyl timecode include setup all? ... i need them, thanks

Hey man - not sure what your issue is here. Can you further explain the problem? If you are referring to the Temp Cue jumping bug that others were discussing above then just make sure you are on the latest version of SDJ, as we fixed this some time ago.
Beest11 11:15 PM - 11 December, 2015
I'm using 1.7.3 (was waiting for support for el capitan) - and still have the problem with my cdj 1000MK3's... Should've been fixed already before this version, no?
Serato, Support
Matt P 12:14 AM - 15 December, 2015
Beest11,

We just dropped Serato DJ 1.8.1 which has El Capitan support today - serato.com

Get on it and let us know if you are still having this problem still.

MP
Jaywoo 4:48 AM - 6 December, 2017
I’m having a problem with either serato or my Ns7III making cue points whenever and wherever it wants. I’ve tried everything I can think of and I cannot come up with anything for this. And this is in Serato DJ 1.9.10.