DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Best Record Pool

DJ G-Spot 8:24 PM - 3 January, 2014
Looking for suggestions for a record pool. I was with 12inch.com a year ago. Been looking to get back into a pool. Any suggestions and recommendations. Any input in 12inch.com?

Thanks
funkyfresh2012 6:18 AM - 4 January, 2014
This will depend on what your genre focus is?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:32 AM - 5 January, 2014
Quote:
This will depend on what your genre focus is?

^^^This - what type of Music do you play and what are u looking for?
DJ G-Spot 12:13 AM - 27 January, 2014
I play Hip-Hop, R&B, House (Electronica), but want the flexibility to change playlists as trends change.
DJ G-Spot 12:19 AM - 27 January, 2014
DJ Art -> feeling the house set. Props!
Mr. Goodkat 1:48 AM - 27 January, 2014
pop radio stuff/open format, i would vote dj city.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:01 AM - 27 January, 2014
Quote:
I play Hip-Hop, R&B, House (Electronica), but want the flexibility to change playlists as trends change.

Hmmm, define or clarify House (Electronica)??

DJ City is good especially if you like following the latest trend, but I personally think www.latenightrecordpool.com still is better overall. Take a look at the <-- link - you've got most of the hit Rap & R&B (often with Intros & instrumentals) along with hit dubstep, electro, pop and the latest trend twerk. The thing that puts latenight over the top is the Old School section, good way to replace those low bitrate limewire tracks from back in the day with quality files.

If you just needed R&B and Rap, the new sub pool of idjpool - www.urbandjpool.com would be your best bet. All of the hits plus a ton of new QUALITY stuff for you to break (instead of just playing the hits like everybody else),

You may also want to check out the main pool www.idjpool.com - all the Rap and R&B from the urban pool, plus Rock and Country but also some killer dance stuff. Idjpool offers the big room remixes to nice soulful deep house like on traxsource.

The website is set up funny, you can't see the tracks offered but hit the pool up via contact for a link to all the various releases offered.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:02 AM - 27 January, 2014
Quote:
DJ Art -> feeling the house set. Props!

Thanks....
StylesD 7:19 PM - 27 January, 2014
dj_ys 7:27 PM - 27 January, 2014
Does anyone here use the Promo Only pool?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:54 PM - 27 January, 2014

Cool link - thanks Mr #1

: )
Mr. Goodkat 8:07 PM - 27 January, 2014
digitaldjpool.com

the dj on this record pool completely negates anything that could be said about it.

NO 1. buster dj in the DFW area.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:07 PM - 27 January, 2014
Quote:
Does anyone here use the Promo Only pool, MySpace, and AOL?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

From what I remember (not a member) compared to some MODERN record pools - the cost is a lot more compared to what you get. It still seems to be based on the old CD method except you can download as digital. Although they spoon feed you the single versions of the hits - I think they did start offering club worthy intro versions too.

You can do the math, see what tunes you need and see what it would cost on Amazon or iTunes - The Audio Gold package is $50 per month for 15-20 songs for each genre.

www.promoonly.com

Seems pricy for such little content??? If you were a wedding dj and needed to be prepared with Contemporary Christian songs to play alongside of 2 Chainz, Jeezy and Weezy then it may be worth the price?
dj_ys 8:11 PM - 27 January, 2014
Hmm.. I thought their Pool Track Trends was a separate thing that had more useful content.
www.pooltracktrends.com

I guess not.

I'm in Franchise now, joining DJ City this month though.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:17 PM - 27 January, 2014
Quote:
Hmm.. I thought their Pool Track Trends was a separate thing that had more useful content.
www.pooltracktrends.com

That is kinda sweet but do you really need to pay top dollar for them to tell you that My Ni66a or the latest ratchet tune is gonna be a hit? The hood rat that requests it at the club will let you know that for free - lol?

DJ City also has that Trends chart - www.djcity.com (free) or you can check the Top song threads here on the forum (although not regional).
dj_ys 8:20 PM - 27 January, 2014
I scan their charts, heard good reviews of the pool from radio DJs I know. DJ City will do.
StylesD 8:27 PM - 27 January, 2014
Quote:

Cool link - thanks Mr #1

: )

haha im just trying to help :)
DJ G-Spot 12:58 AM - 28 January, 2014
Thank for all the input so far
DJ G-Spot 10:38 PM - 31 January, 2014
bump
DJ_Hex 10:22 PM - 5 February, 2014
Quote:
digitaldjpool.com

the dj on this record pool completely negates anything that could be said about it.

NO 1. buster dj in the DFW area.

Hmm, I have a pretty good idea who you are talking about, lol.

Regarding the OP-

I have used DJ City and DMS primarily. DJ City has a solid selection of music that is currently trending from twerk, trap, electro, etc. DMS has a good selection of throwbacks along with current hits and also has dj tools like loops, drops, etc. I bounce between the both of them- both well run and well organized.

I have also used Digital DJ Pool and they're a definitely more on the rap/reggae/R&B tip. Not much of an EDM selection. I will say that recently they've stepped up their game as far as intro's/acapella in's and such.

DJ Service Pack is a free service and is a good source for current R&B/rap. They'll
provide dirty/clean versions of tracks and sometimes intros.

Pricing varies from one to the other. Digital DJ Pool is 12 bucks a month, but you get what you pay for IMO. Limited selection, etc.
DJ G-Spot 4:06 PM - 8 February, 2014
Quote:
Digital DJ Pool

what is the main record pool that you use?
DJ G-Spot 4:07 PM - 8 February, 2014
Quote:
Hmmm, define or clarify House (Electronica)??

DJ City is good especially if you like following the latest trend, but I personally think www.latenightrecordpool.com still is better overall. Take a look at the <-- link - you've got most of the hit Rap & R&B (often with Intros & instrumentals) along with hit dubstep, electro, pop and the latest trend twerk. The thing that puts latenight over the top is the Old School section, good way to replace those low bitrate limewire tracks from back in the day with quality files.

If you just needed R&B and Rap, the new sub pool of idjpool - www.urbandjpool.com would be your best bet. All of the hits plus a ton of new QUALITY stuff for you to break (instead of just playing the hits like everybody else),

You may also want to check out the main pool www.idjpool.com - all the Rap and R&B from the urban pool, plus Rock and Country but also some killer dance stuff. Idjpool offers the big room remixes to nice soulful deep house like on traxsource.

The website is set up funny, you can't see the tracks offered but hit the pool up via contact for a link to all the various releases offered.

So what is the main DJ record pool that you use?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:49 PM - 9 February, 2014
Quote:
So what is the main DJ record pool that you use?
I use two pools basically - idjpool and latenight - they kinda compliment each other and each fills a void that the other doesn't have for me.

Here's my workflow...

I use www.idjpool.com for most of stuff. I usually grab ALL of the urban (except transitions) every week.

I will also go to www.Traxsource.com and scan the Top 100 and then look at the Dance portion of idjpool and see if any of the House cuts or artists that I like are available for download from idjpool and grab those too.

I also go to www.latenightrecordpool.com and get some of the new trends like Twerk and also get some of the mixshow intro edits, instrumentals, and accapella outs that may not have been available on idjpool. I also get my hot hit pop and pop top 40 (Florida and David Guetta shit) just in case I need that crap. I also grab the excellent throwback Old School cuts from late night.

I also create a folder called "other shit" for odds and ends acquired from other sources.

It all gets downloaded on a external music drive hooked up to my desktop Mac - I go thru and make sure I want or need and then move it top my gig laptop, After a few months, I back up each months downloads to a data DVD and archive.

Some of the Old School and sure fire hits gets run thru Mixed In Key or Keyfinder while hooked to my desktop. I'll build Serato overviews/analyze on my gig laptop,
DjCity 6:29 PM - 9 February, 2014
I use Franchise and BPM Supreme.

I HIGHLY recommend BPM Supreme especially for videos.
StreetExecs 3:37 AM - 10 February, 2014
You should check out DjServicePack.com ... they get a lot of the exclusive music first
atomicdogg64 9:54 PM - 8 December, 2014
If you looking for HIP HOP, R&B, REGGAE, and THROWBACKS.
www.franchiserecordpool.com
Is the Best. $19.99 per month. They got 234,667 songs now.
www.djcity.com is super wack.
Mr. Goodkat 10:32 PM - 8 December, 2014
franchise has pretty avg to low soundquality files.
The DJ Magnum 8:19 AM - 4 March, 2015
What site is good for Trap?
DJMark 8:46 AM - 4 March, 2015
Are ANY of the DJ pools offering lossless files?

FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WAV...don't really care what format. As long as the files haven't been converted from any lossy format.

It's really time that MP3 died.
SG SOUNDS 2:41 PM - 4 March, 2015
Club Killers...
A-Beezy 3:21 PM - 31 March, 2015
funkflexrecordpool #1

digitaldjrecordpool #2
DjCity 6:18 PM - 31 March, 2015
Nobody but me rocking with BPM Supreme?
DJMark 7:11 PM - 31 March, 2015
Quote:
Club Killers...

They offer lossless files? I checked their site and didn't see any mention of that...
SG SOUNDS 7:21 PM - 31 March, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Club Killers...

They offer lossless files? I checked their site and didn't see any mention of that...

No they dont...But its the best record pool out there right next to DMS record pool..
Phuture2 9:52 PM - 31 March, 2015
Zip DJ and DMP. Both are great pools
DJMark 9:57 PM - 31 March, 2015
Are *ANY* pools offering lossless/LPCM files?
ozfrombk 12:56 AM - 1 April, 2015
Quote:

I was thinking about rocking with BPM Supreme. What's their service like?

Honestly the only reason why I have franchiserecordpool is bc they have lots of soca and dancehall. I do question the quality of some of their files tho.
Mr. Goodkat 1:24 AM - 1 April, 2015
beatjunkies is ok. lotta intros and redrums, would love to see originals with those tracks. i cancelled after 3 months. personally, about 3 months is good time to switch back and forth from pools.
DJ Nexus2000 2:02 AM - 1 April, 2015
Digital Music Pool.com is a GREAT pool for remixes
DjCity 2:17 AM - 1 April, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

I was thinking about rocking with BPM Supreme. What's their service like?

Honestly the only reason why I have franchiserecordpool is bc they have lots of soca and dancehall. I do question the quality of some of their files tho.

I use both BPM Supreme and Franchise.
BPM often has joints that franchise does not have yet.
BPM has an extreme amount of videos both old and new.

It's to the point that realistically, I could drop franchise and not really miss them.

I spin hip hop, R&B, old school funk, old school hip hop, reggae, Go-Go (Washington DC music), 80's, 90's early 2000's.

I get all of it from BPM Supreme with the exception of Go-Go.
I get mostly videos of all the above from BPM Supreme.
ChuckDvolume2 6:18 AM - 1 April, 2015
Digiwaxx and My 12inch is pretty much all I use.
djdonnydee 2:24 PM - 1 April, 2015
BPM Supreme is not bad at all they're pretty organize with their stuff. One pool i didnt like much was Club Killers. there were some songs i was looking for that other pools had for months... they either didnt have it yet or they had a trap remix of it ... i dont want no f**king trap bullsh*t lol... one thing Club Killers videos have good quality.
StylesD 3:52 PM - 1 April, 2015
MY12inch illegally rips files from other record pools. I highly discourage using their service as they are not a legitimate business.
ChuckDvolume2 6:07 PM - 1 April, 2015
Well I'm not down with illegal folk. What were the top ones again?
Robejz 3:49 PM - 2 April, 2015
How is Digiwaxx now? I used them a couple of years ago but found the sound quality on some tracks to be really bad. So bad that it left me wondering if that was an illegal site too.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:52 PM - 2 April, 2015
Quote:
What were the top ones again?

The Forum favorite has always been djcity.com

My personal favorites are latenightrecordpool.com and idjpool.com and seem to rank high on the forum also - none of the above are the cheapest but they rank among the best.

and the "best" pools are the ones the illegal pools steal from - lol

We really need to update the "Legal Sources of Music" Sticky at the top - it is 5 years old now - that is a lifetime in Internet years,
The DJ Magnum 5:30 PM - 2 April, 2015
Quote:

Do they have Trap music?
StylesD 7:40 PM - 2 April, 2015
@TheDJMagnum

check out www.djcity.com
dj_soo 11:01 PM - 2 April, 2015
Quote:
How is Digiwaxx now? I used them a couple of years ago but found the sound quality on some tracks to be really bad. So bad that it left me wondering if that was an illegal site too.

Digiwaxx has improved with all their files being 320 now, still not a great selection outside of rap and r&b tho
DJMark 11:10 PM - 2 April, 2015
Seriously there is no demand for lossless files in 2015?

I guess "all files 320" is great news...for 2005...
Mr. Goodkat 11:15 PM - 2 April, 2015
half those files they couldnt acquire wavs anyway, i have a suspicion that these 'pools' arent necessarily legal. but maybe....
GirlTalk 6:51 PM - 11 June, 2015
www.franchiserecordpool.com and www.southerncrunkradio.com why pay $50. a month for a record pool and they mostly have the same thing.
d:raf 8:12 PM - 11 June, 2015

They need a proofreader bad...
GirlTalk 8:51 PM - 11 June, 2015
Quote:

They need a proofreader bad...

Are we on the same site? lol
d:raf 11:47 PM - 11 June, 2015
I'm not a member there (I'm with Franchise) but their main page is rife with typos...

For example, copy-pasted direct from their home page:

Quote:
Est.2004 as a southern hiphop recordpool. In 2006 we went coast to coast.Serviced by most major inda and underground labels.Our servicing is especially formated for users of Rane Serato Scratch Live, Serato Etch, and Virtual DJ, and ITUNES. Simply export your music files to ITUNES and the tracks are already labeled and tagged, with the bpm.

I didn't even highlight the sentence fragments or formatting errors, but I suppose that such concepts are inconsequential when one seeks to "get crunk". :)
GirlTalk 12:02 AM - 12 June, 2015
I guess its my computer, cause i clean my cookies and i still not getting that. this is what i got copy-pasted direct from their home page:

Est.2004 as a southern hiphop recordpool. Serviced by most major, independent and underground labels.Our servicing is especially formatted for users of Rane Serato Scratch Live, Serato Itch, and Virtual DJ, and ITUNES. Simply export your music files to ITUNES and the tracks are already labeled and tagged, with the bpm.
d:raf 1:30 AM - 12 June, 2015
Cool... now if you... err... "they" can go in and fix some of those sentence structures and formatting issues ;). For example (I'm not going to list all of them; can't give away too much for free):

Quote:
We are the largest digital record pool online, and one of the lowest monthly fees.All our plans are non- recurring subscription base so your subscription ends without recurring payments.

Quote:
As a SCR pool member, we are committed to providing you with a reliable studio pellas, instrumentals,dj tools and xclusive hiphop, r&b, latin, reggaeton, dance hall singles for your next dj gig or production.

Quote:
All accpellas ,instrumentals,tracks on this site is for promotional use only! Your membership is for our service,and not for sale. We do not share or sell music. All fees paid is for website bandwidth and maintenence !
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:35 AM - 12 June, 2015
lol - when keeping it real...
StylesD 1:39 AM - 12 June, 2015
i may be biased but this is pretty great
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:40 AM - 12 June, 2015
If spelling errors and grammar errors on the site - just wondering about the tagging???

most "$50 pools" are consistent with artist names and tagging - no?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:30 AM - 12 June, 2015
Quote:
@DJ Art Pumpin Payne iDJPool has a fair amount of screw ups in the tagging

Not too many that can think of - examples? (other than blanket use Urban. Country, and Dance etc for Genres instead of being more specific like Trap. Twerk, House, etc)

I was spinning with a friend who is in the beatjunkies pool. He gets a lot of unique and hard to get, non run of the mill tunes. i was browsing his recent service and I remember some titles being ALL CAPS or mixture (Artist - TITLE) , artists with "The" (Notorious Big) being listed with or without - and I also think random hyphens where they shouldn't be.

Small trade off for some of the tunes he had - he has some SHIT that surprised me - DEEP classics.
d:raf 5:05 PM - 12 June, 2015
Franchise sometimes likes to put an extra space at the beginning of the artist's name for some reason. I don't guess it affects searching much but I still notice it.
DJ Matty Stiles 8:34 PM - 13 June, 2015
DJCity and late night here

DJCity good for new shit. Good quality sounding files.

Late night is great for throwbacks

Anyone know what pool is best for classic partybreaks and old school AV8s and stuff like that?
DJ K. Andre' 9:42 PM - 29 June, 2015
I'm currently using idjpool and djcity, was with mp3pool but found it didn't really differ from the other two. With new music I'm good but i'm looking for older stuff. 90's to oldies of multiple genres. When I went to idjpool a while ago I DL their entire classic catalogue and found that there versions were much better sound quality then the previous versions that I had from DL's and rips etc., back in the day. So I'm looking to see if there's a pool out there who had a large older music available in good quality. (I'm a mobile guy who does a lot of weddings, private parties etc. and i'm sick of going to iTunes for stuff that isn't in my old CD collections and even then some of those CD's were iMesh DLs of not the best quality - so I'm looking at multiple genres.) Suggestions?
Col1990 11:15 PM - 29 June, 2015
Try DMS and if you after oldskool hiphop n rnb then your go to is late night record pool or even beat junkies
DJ K. Andre' 11:20 PM - 29 June, 2015
Thanks, will do.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:26 PM - 29 June, 2015
Quote:
I'm currently using idjpool and djcity, was with mp3pool but found it didn't really differ from the other two. With new music I'm good but i'm looking for older stuff. 90's to oldies of multiple genres. When I went to idjpool a while ago I DL their entire classic catalogue and found that there versions were much better sound quality then the previous versions that I had from DL's and rips etc., back in the day.

Another thing I didn't know about www.idjpool.com is that they recently started offering a $20 per month discount for DJs in the Military.

A DJ buddy of mines came home on furlough and mentioned that the pool came in handy for keeping up while he was stationed outside of the States, He was a little worried because his Tour ends soon but I guess the discount also carries over and/or applies to Veterans too.
Peter C. 11:39 PM - 29 June, 2015
I play Big Room and Progressive. Are there any Pools that excell in these genres? I need newly released material.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:36 AM - 30 June, 2015
Quote:
I play Big Room
The idjpool full version has a bunch of big room tracks (they ALWAYS get in my way when I am looking for Soulful and Deep House Classics - lol)

I don't REALLY pay much attention to that Genre but I glanced/checked this chart here and most of the songs and artists here are serviced: www.edmcharts.net

I usually skim the Dance side of the pool looking for my type of House in Tabs with Traxsource in the other tab and I see things serviced as they rise up the Traxsource 100. Some of the advance $2.99 promos may take a few weeks to pop up but many times pop up when they go regular release
DJSteel07 12:32 AM - 1 July, 2015
I've used promo only since they started as I was a promo only cd subscriber. They are not bad. For the $50 a month you get every genre of music they offer. Clean edit, explicit, intros, remixes. Or you can pay less for certain genre . Lately it seems to take a while for certain songs to be released if they do release them, but over all good all around record pool if you are looking for a bit of everything.

Down side is now they give you everything they get, so they don't sort out the garbage like they had to with CDs. But like they say one mans garbage...

I DL an average between 200-300 tracks per week. They have a decent program that helps to avoid downloading duplicate tracks but it still happens. Rarely have I seen typos on an tracks & if they do they send an email out to say they fixed it if you want to DL the correct one if you're to lazy to fix it.

They offer videos too. And record pool gives you the option to download MP3 or lossless. Surprised many of the mobile or wedding guys aren't using this more. No one giving any love to promoonly lol.
DJSteel07 12:33 AM - 1 July, 2015
Quote:
I've used promo only since they started as I was a promo only cd subscriber. They are not bad. For the $50 a month you get every genre of music they offer. Clean edit, explicit, intros, remixes. Or you can pay less for certain genre . Lately it seems to take a while for certain songs to be released if they do release them, but over all good all around record pool if you are looking for a bit of everything.

Down side is now they give you everything they get, so they don't sort out the garbage like they had to with CDs. But like they say one mans garbage...

I DL an average between 200-300 tracks per week. They have a decent program that helps to avoid downloading duplicate tracks but it still happens. Rarely have I seen typos on an tracks & if they do they send an email out to say they fixed it if you want to DL the correct one if you're to lazy to fix it.

They offer videos too. And record pool gives you the option to download MP3 or lossless. Surprised many of the mobile or wedding guys aren't using this more. No one giving any love to promoonly lol.

Oh and apparently they offer a 30 day free trial now.
Phuture2 1:46 PM - 2 July, 2015
I have been using promo only since 1994 last year i decided to go with Zip dj and DMP. Just needed a change.
DJSteel07 8:43 PM - 2 July, 2015
Yeah I'm looking for another pool just for a change & see what else is out there. Maybe one to suppliment what I feel promo is slacking on. The old school files is sounding real appealing to me right now to upgrade those old files or cd rips. This thread has been useful.
PDJLui 10:23 PM - 3 July, 2015
If anyone is looking for latin music and all genres in English (top 40, hip hop, trap, edm, house, r&b, etc) I would recommend LPM, its a Latin pool from New York, the only thing I will say is depending on where you are from their service can be tricky since its hard to get in contact with them because of different time zones (I'm in California and their HQ is in New York)

exclusivegrooves.com was an old one I use to use but I can bit a little pricy.
The DJ Magnum 12:22 PM - 15 January, 2016
Does anyone have any ideas for a pool with a lot of "ratchet" songs?
Mr. Goodkat 7:52 PM - 15 January, 2016
ratchetsongspool.com
bdog2364@yahoo.com 11:45 PM - 15 January, 2016
I'm a gospel rap dj. Are they good record pools for gospel rap and maybe some gospel r&b. But I wood really like if a can find a great gospel rap pool thank. Or you know where I can get some great gopsel rap music from. ITunes makes it real hard to find gospel rap they don't separate it from secular rap
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:48 PM - 16 January, 2016
Quote:
I'm a gospel rap dj. Are they good record pools for gospel rap and maybe some gospel r&b. But I wood really like if a can find a great gospel rap pool thank. Or you know where I can get some great gopsel rap music from. I

www.idjpool.com has a separate gospel section (and also a separate Christian Music section). I just peeked, last weeks releases were:

DeWayne Woods - Never Be The Same (Radio Edit)
Erica Campbell - P.O.G. 'Power Of God' (Radio Edit)
Erica Campbell - P.O.G. 'Power Of God' (Remix) (Radio Edit)
Karen Clark Sheard - My God Is Big (Radio Edit)
Restine Jackson & Grace - Nobody (Radio Edit)

I am not familiar with the genre so not sure how much Gospel rap is there. Maybe contact the pool with some artists you are looking for and they will let u know if they can meet your needs.
The DJ Magnum 8:51 PM - 18 January, 2016
Quote:
ratchetsongspool.com

Nothing showed up.
SG SOUNDS 2:37 PM - 21 January, 2016
Quote:
ratchetsongspool.com

lmfao!!! you guys are so wrong....theres no such site dj magnum..
SG SOUNDS 2:37 PM - 21 January, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
ratchetsongspool.com

Nothing showed up.

atomicdogg64 3:02 PM - 21 January, 2016
I think people here did not experience an analog record pool. lol
DJ Guayo 9:16 PM - 21 January, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ratchetsongspool.com

Nothing showed up.

You as cold as ice!!!!
VDJ Visual Remix 11:00 AM - 23 January, 2016
Best Video Remix
www.mp4remix.com
Dj L0m01 4:18 PM - 25 January, 2016
Im new to this I need help finding the right pool, what pool is good for latin music?
VDJ Visual Remix 4:22 PM - 25 January, 2016
Quote:
Im new to this I need help finding the right pool, what pool is good for latin music?

www.mp4remix.com
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:25 PM - 25 January, 2016
Quote:

There are a few other threads out there that specifically recommend Latin Pools. Do a search or if I run across the threads I'll come back and post.
VDJ Visual Remix 5:26 PM - 25 January, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

There are a few other threads out there that specifically recommend Latin Pools. Do a search or if I run across the threads I'll come back and post.

www.mp4remix.com
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:39 PM - 25 January, 2016
Quote:
what pool is good for latin music?

Forgot to mention, one of my favorite pools www.idjpool.com just added Jazz as a genre.

Some of the stuff I was browsing had a little Latin flavor, may not be what you exactly want but may be a good supplement to put you over the top combined with a "real" Latin Music pool. (Listening to a new one from the pool by Herb Alpert called "Night Ride" that has a latin feel)

In any case, not to spam like above, if some of you mobile guys are gearing up for wedding season - seems like it may be worth checking out for Dinner and Cocktail music. Instead of playing the same old Jazz for that dinner music list, you can break some NEW jazz cuts along with traditional favorites maybe?
Robejz 11:37 AM - 26 January, 2016
Quote:

BPM Supreme has a Latin section, but check out its dedicated Latin pool - BPM Latino.
myndgruv 5:43 PM - 26 January, 2016
www.mp3poolonline.com

Has normal verisons, intros, old school, electronica, rock, country, and more. Its pretty cheap when you consider what the rest charge.
DJiMouss 12:52 AM - 11 February, 2016
Anyone familiar with DJ Record Pools who offer African Music?
Has one of the big record Pools a separate 'African section' or are there record Pools only for African music (old and new, 1970-...)?
Anyone any experience? Thanks!
Mr. Goodkat 1:32 AM - 11 February, 2016
Quote:
Has one of the big record Pools a separate 'African section' or are there record Pools only for African music (old and new, 1970-...)?

serato.com
StylesD 5:38 AM - 11 February, 2016
Quote:

new 'afrobeats' - www.djcity.co.uk
DJiMouss 10:13 AM - 11 February, 2016
Thanks, i will surely look for the one you suggest.
Are there out there other DJ Record Pools with MANY African music, from all of the continent (espacially Senegal, Mali, Guinee, Cote d'Ivoir, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Congo,...).
Thanks for sharing the knowledge !
odp 1:59 AM - 14 February, 2016
you can try this website its free

djservicepack.com
DjZezarFlow 9:54 AM - 25 February, 2016
DJDrama 1:48 PM - 11 March, 2016
We've been using www.greenhitz.com both as a record pool and to promote my artist music out there. has been super useful.
DjCreativeMInd 4:52 AM - 20 March, 2016
in the middle of changing (deciding on changing) record pools have been using franchise record pool for about a year and have been hearing alot of buzz about djcity for the last month.. is it worth it? i dj mainly Hip-Hop/RnB/EDM(occasionally) it will be a jump in price over FRP which i dont mind paying but wanted to see if any others on forum were satisfied with it..

thanks

-djcm
DjCreativeMInd 4:54 AM - 20 March, 2016
Quote:
I'm currently using idjpool and djcity, was with mp3pool but found it didn't really differ from the other two. With new music I'm good but i'm looking for older stuff. 90's to oldies of multiple genres. When I went to idjpool a while ago I DL their entire classic catalogue and found that there versions were much better sound quality then the previous versions that I had from DL's and rips etc., back in the day. So I'm looking to see if there's a pool out there who had a large older music available in good quality. (I'm a mobile guy who does a lot of weddings, private parties etc. and i'm sick of going to iTunes for stuff that isn't in my old CD collections and even then some of those CD's were iMesh DLs of not the best quality - so I'm looking at multiple genres.) Suggestions?

Still currently using DjCity? if so satisfied?
Kaos Effekt 12:37 AM - 25 March, 2016
Hi everyone, looking for a good multi genre record pool, I need a little of everything, hip hop/rap, top 40, dance, reggae, throwbacks, remixes, latin, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance guys for your assistance.
Phuture2 10:19 AM - 27 March, 2016
Search the forums on here. it has been discussed to death.
DJ Matty Stiles 12:21 AM - 28 March, 2016
Quote:
in the middle of changing (deciding on changing) record pools have been using franchise record pool for about a year and have been hearing alot of buzz about djcity for the last month.. is it worth it? i dj mainly Hip-Hop/RnB/EDM(occasionally) it will be a jump in price over FRP which i dont mind paying but wanted to see if any others on forum were satisfied with it..

thanks

-djcm

Sound quality cannot be beaten. They have all the new stuff. But delete stuff after like 3 years which means it's not good for throwbacks.

How's franchise?
filtafades 12:39 AM - 9 April, 2016
what dj pool is good for Chicago house music like jacking, soulful, disco, old school deep house?
Dj Hi Def 2:35 AM - 10 April, 2016
Clubkillers & DjCity is all you really need.
DJ Matty Stiles 2:37 AM - 10 April, 2016
Hows club killers?
Jelley 5:44 PM - 24 April, 2016
Any suggestions for House/Disco house/ Funky House/ Deep house.. that isn't super costly??

Cheers
DjInkZane 5:10 PM - 14 May, 2016
I noticed that djcity has less songs now and you cant play a preview of a song anymore, do you guys having the same issue?
StylesD 8:25 PM - 14 May, 2016
Quote:
I noticed that djcity has less songs now and you cant play a preview of a song anymore, do you guys having the same issue?

you need to be logged in with an active subscription to hear previews.
DjInkZane 1:06 AM - 15 May, 2016
So if you have active subscription you will be able to see more tracks selection?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:11 AM - 15 May, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

you need to be logged in with an active subscription to hear previews.

Glad you guys still have previews on the Trends - www.djcity.com

I use it to see what "Y'all" think is "HOT".

Curious, why did you guys stop the live previews?

I'm sure it ate up some bandwidth but I'm sure a few (very few?) people joined by being able to hear what type of stuff is being serviced?
Boombox562 10:39 PM - 4 June, 2016
Im looking for another good site to pool Music VIDEOS from ... I already used MyMp3pool , BPMSupreme, and ClubKillers... So far BPM is the best for new videos but im looking for more older videos and different genres .....
DjInkZane 12:06 AM - 9 June, 2016
Quote:
Im looking for another good site to pool Music VIDEOS from ... I already used MyMp3pool , BPMSupreme, and ClubKillers... So far BPM is the best for new videos but im looking for more older videos and different genres .....

Franchise record, They offer videos from the past.
StylesD 1:27 AM - 9 June, 2016
i wonder if people know or care that that's all illegal.
DJ Matty Stiles 5:09 AM - 9 June, 2016
Some are legit. Many arnt
Nightbreak 2:07 PM - 12 June, 2016
Guys, what's the best pool for bulk downloads?? Looking to spent minimal time browsing and downloading single files...

Bonus if files are pre-tagged and cue'd

-thanks
DJ Marv the Maverick 2:30 PM - 12 June, 2016
Quote:
Guys, what's the best pool for bulk downloads?? Looking to spent minimal time browsing and downloading single files...

Bonus if files are pre-tagged and cue'd

-thanks

Smash vision.

The most reasonably priced. Of course I'm on the poor man's tier with let's you download up to 720p videos.

I've never had someone come up to complain that my videos ain't full HD 😀
DJ Matty Stiles 3:00 PM - 12 June, 2016
Most of them have bulk downloads

ZipDJ lets you download in batch I believe
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:03 PM - 12 June, 2016
Idjpool also had FTP - select all - drag drop

Also used to have weekly zips or I think you can zip a weekly pack via website download
Scully DJ Services 10:45 PM - 25 June, 2016
Quote:
Idjpool also had FTP - select all - drag drop

THIS.

When I first joined, I basically downloaded their entire catalog over the course of maybe 4 days. The FTP method of bulk downloading is fantastic because you can set your client to do simultaneous downloads at once which really speeds up the process.
DYNASTY_1112 2:17 PM - 7 July, 2016
so overall dj pool is the best what about cicanna
DJ NICKFLIXX 11:46 PM - 7 July, 2016
Currently using MyMP3Pool, its really cheap: 20USD per month.
MMP is more complete with top40s and hip hop in my opinion and I really like the fact that users give ratings to a track, which is really helpful.

I am currently planning to switch to another service since I feel that their Electro House section is not satisfying enough: Incomplete & slow releases. Sometimes I have to resort to buying the music from Beatport. Which is costly in the long run.

Can anyone recommend me a few DJ pools that are more complete on the EDM section (Electro House, Trap, Bass house etc)?
DJ Remix Detroit 10:54 PM - 8 July, 2016
Quote:
MMP is more complete with top40s and hip hop in my opinion and I really like the fact that users give ratings to a track, which is really helpful.

I am currently planning to switch to another service since I feel that their Electro House section is not satisfying enough: Incomplete & slow releases. Sometimes I have to resort to buying the music from Beatport. Which is costly in the long run.

Can anyone recommend me a few DJ pools that are more complete on the EDM section (Electro House, Trap, Bass house etc)?

Club killers
DJ NICKFLIXX 11:15 PM - 8 July, 2016
I just
Quote:
Quote:

Club killers

I just bought a 30 day subscription to CK. I checked out its library, not very comprehensive.
I am trying to download tracks by:
1. Slander & NGHTMRE
2. Moksi
3. Getter
etc.
Bummer :(
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:09 PM - 9 July, 2016
Quote:
Sometimes I have to resort to buying the music from Beatport. Which is costly in the long run.

I don't think any pool can REPLACE Beatport (I still have to but Soulful and Deep house from Traxsource - but idjpool.com may get some stuff a few weeks after I buy it - lol).

For Trap Twerk -I think DJCity had that in a drop down of it's genres along with House/Electro. My go to pool for that IF I am looking for a particular cut is www.latenightrecordpool.com - click to search for EDM sub genres.

Quote:
I just bought a 30 day subscription to CK. I checked out its library, not very comprehensive.
I am trying to download tracks by:
1. Slander & NGHTMRE
3. Getter

Just did a search - latenight had tracks by Slander, NGHTMRE, & Getter

Not cheapest but may have everything you need - Rap, Pop, EDM etc
Carly 9:11 PM - 5 August, 2016
I PLAY HAITIAN COMPAS MUSIC AND VIDEOS. IT'S HARD TO FINE A GOOD RECORD POOL
HELP ANY BOBBY.
BluesilverAudio 3:32 PM - 3 October, 2016
I am just starting out as a Small Party (Baptism, Birthday, Anniversary, Communion, Block Party) Mobile DJ, I am still not officially launched to the public yet, Some ADJ or Chauvet Lights, Insurance, more Music need. I need to get into a Record Pool, perhaps one that covers many music genres. Any suggestions? I also need kids Music, Chicken Dance, Electric Slide, etc. HELP?
Dj Jetset 1:06 AM - 16 November, 2016
I've been using record pools for years, and I have to say that I tested the main ones. BPM Supreme has a 20$ plan with full access to everything, all tracks are 320 verified, they get the latest stuff and exclusive remixes that aren't anywhere else.
Most of my DJ friends use it too.

I 100% recommend wwwBPMSupreme.com
dj2smooth2017 9:01 PM - 25 May, 2017
you could try directmusicservice. They're pretty good. Beatport and Traxsource are good pools as well.
DJ Dom Cook 11:11 PM - 4 June, 2017
I'm looking for a Record Pool to supply me with up to date Commercial House, Dance & RnB.

Intro versions are a must, throwbacks are ideal, but I'm looking to build my music from the ground up as I've recently started working in a commercial room at a new club!

Any ideas? I've checked out DJ City but theres not a lot of older stuff on there which I would call essential. I've also checked out franchise record pool, which seems more for me, but it doesnt have a lot of selection from artists imo.
DJ Dub (DC's Own) 1:13 AM - 13 June, 2017
Quote:
I'm looking for a Record Pool to supply me with up to date Commercial House, Dance & RnB.

Intro versions are a must, throwbacks are ideal, but I'm looking to build my music from the ground up as I've recently started working in a commercial room at a new club!

Any ideas? I've checked out DJ City but theres not a lot of older stuff on there which I would call essential. I've also checked out franchise record pool, which seems more for me, but it doesnt have a lot of selection from artists imo.

iDjpool
dj Bill Proper 2:36 AM - 5 August, 2017
Being a professional Dj for sometime now. I searched and used many Dj Record Pools. The one I found was the best bang for my Buck!! was masspooldjs. they are on top of their game. They keep me updated with new music and postings. The quality of files are untouchable. Not to mention if I have a request for something I need, they have never filed me. I like what they do and enjoy being a member...:)
DJ Matty Stiles 3:34 AM - 5 August, 2017
^ sounds like an ad
dj Bill Proper 3:39 AM - 5 August, 2017
No Ad, Just a good dj pool I wanted to share with others.
Culprit 4:55 PM - 6 August, 2017
Smashvision, Xtendamix, Clubkillers
dj Bill Proper 5:34 PM - 6 August, 2017
Their okay, tried them last year....
Rebelguy 7:30 PM - 6 August, 2017
Quote:
Being a professional Dj for sometime now. I searched and used many Dj Record Pools. The one I found was the best bang for my Buck!! was masspooldjs. they are on top of their game. They keep me updated with new music and postings. The quality of files are untouchable. Not to mention if I have a request for something I need, they have never filed me. I like what they do and enjoy being a member...:)

how are you getting music if the site is still under construction? Out of curiosity are they a legal pool?
dj Bill Proper 8:42 PM - 6 August, 2017
Under construction? It's working perfectly. Got new music there today, love the new remixes.

www.masspoolmp3.com

try it out
Mr. Goodkat 9:09 PM - 6 August, 2017
this is the underground chart? lofl

www.masspoolmp3.com
dj Bill Proper 9:16 PM - 6 August, 2017
You must an amature Dj and spin in some corner pub that holds 35 people to make comment like that.
Rebelguy 1:14 AM - 7 August, 2017
Quote:
Under construction? It's working perfectly. Got new music there today, love the new remixes.

www.masspoolmp3.com

try it out

I was looking under masspooldjs.com like you had listed previously.
dj Bill Proper 1:33 AM - 7 August, 2017
my apologies
Phuture2 2:10 AM - 7 August, 2017
ZipDJ.com. works for me!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:42 PM - 7 August, 2017
Quote:
how are you getting music if the site is still under construction? Out of curiosity are they a legal pool?

I remember a massPool from the old vinyl record pool days - wonder if it's the same - just now trying to finally promote digital and national. They were respected in their region back in the day if I remember right.

If it is the same probably "grandfathered" legit - lol
Mr. Goodkat 6:27 PM - 7 August, 2017
Quote:
You must an amature Dj and spin in some corner pub that holds 35 people to make comment like that.

Its just not underground, dont take it personally
dj Bill Proper 7:00 PM - 7 August, 2017
I never take anything personally.

Being a dj for sometime and working with some of the best in the business. The one thing we "all" go by is, we never categorize any song or group of music. The only thing we go by is, do we like the track or not. Not what style it is. Any dj has to customize their music library. It needs to fit our particular style of play. We don't care what kind it is or try to judge the style any track or list. We just go on the fly and have fun.

masspooldjs fits my styles of music. After being in a dozen or so pools, they re the best for me. I don't go by weather I agree with their charts or not. I like what they do and the quality of their files. Charts mean nothing to me so I don't judge by them. I only judge what I like to spin when I have 2/3 thousand in my crowd.

Just my opinion
DJ Matty Stiles 1:27 AM - 8 August, 2017
Has anyone seen the new crooklyn clan? Looks very dodgy and won't let me access the library without "signing up"
Mr. Goodkat 2:43 AM - 8 August, 2017
Quote:
I never take anything personally.

Being a dj for sometime and working with some of the best in the business. The one thing we "all" go by is, we never categorize any song or group of music. The only thing we go by is, do we like the track or not. Not what style it is. Any dj has to customize their music library. It needs to fit our particular style of play. We don't care what kind it is or try to judge the style any track or list. We just go on the fly and have fun.

masspooldjs fits my styles of music. After being in a dozen or so pools, they re the best for me. I don't go by weather I agree with their charts or not. I like what they do and the quality of their files. Charts mean nothing to me so I don't judge by them. I only judge what I like to spin when I have 2/3 thousand in my crowd.

Just my opinion

''You must an amature Dj and spin in some corner pub that holds 35 people to make comment like that.''

if you make a personal comment you are taking it personal?

its just not a good chart done by with little or no knowledge of music genres, every song was a pop remix.

so regardless of what works for you, or regardless of what i like or dont like, if something is off, like your posting over and over about this pool, then for the community some will say something so others dont get dragged into bad advertising, since many new Dj's come here.

if you found that this pool works best for you and you are not advertising(which its pretty obvious yo uare) then you're knowledge may not be up to par either. There are many pools with the same tracks(or more) at the same price.

so again, if a carly rae jepsen remix is the 'underground' charts top spot in, this is a shite chart, leading to the idea the pool is at best average to bad and not a good value.
dj Bill Proper 2:52 AM - 8 August, 2017
We'll that's your opinion
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:59 AM - 8 August, 2017
Quote:
Has anyone seen the new crooklyn clan? Looks very dodgy and won't let me access the library without "signing up"

I peeked at it last week. the thing that bothered or made me say HUH or WTF??? was the fact that they put more emphasis on the remixers than the actual tunes.

The menu goes: Actions > Date Added > EDITOR > Artist > BPM > Key > Name > etc,,,

I know some remixers are hotter than others but seems the MOST iMPORTANT thing would be Date Added > Song > Artist in that order?????

They aslo bundled the i12 inch RecordPool all under the same umbrella with the Audio and Video remix edits, Looks like they also have something called SIQ WENCER LOOPS

I guess they will start selling Sequencer Loops too maybe.

I would LOVE for them or somebody to start selling or SERVICING pre made Serato Flips - that would be a possible money maker

They also revamped the Credit system - shit is confusing and expensive as hell -lots of options but sample pricing...

Audio Vault Boutique - 5 Credits for $10.00
This package includes: Audio Vault Boutique - 5 Credits

Video Vault Boutique - 5 Credits for $10.00
This package includes: Video Vault Boutique - 5 Credits

i12inch Quick Fix 10 Pack for $5.00
This package includes: i12inch Boutique - 10 Credits

or you can do a monthly recurring - $&5.00

PUSHd Audio Vault / Video Vault / i12inch Monthly for $75.00
This package includes:

Audio Vault PUSHd - 300 Credits
Video Vault PUSHd - 300 Credits
i12inch PUSHd - 500 Credits
DJ Matty Stiles 3:27 PM - 8 August, 2017
^
good old crooklyn clan. You could find some real gems there but it was like finding a needle in a haystack. 0.1% gold, 99.9% crap

to be honest i just hope they fixed the search function. Type in 'party up' or 'be faithful' and get a million results with anything containing the words "party" or "be". I wish they just incorporated an internal google search.

Also the site needs to be more navigable, wasnt pretty, wasnt very ergonomic / practicle
DJ Matty Stiles 3:28 PM - 8 August, 2017
Quote:
Being a dj for sometime and working with some of the best in the business

please do name some names
dj2smooth2017 4:10 PM - 2 October, 2017
Quote:

Aside from all the advertisements and cheapshots, here is a legit answer to your question. To cover the spectrum of genres you are interested in, for house music traxsource and beatport. You will find other genres there but house and techno are the specialties. For everything else direct music service is pretty decent. The search function is a bit crappy at times but still pretty good and a buttload of content. Hope this helps.
DJ Dom Cook 12:57 AM - 14 October, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Aside from all the advertisements and cheapshots, here is a legit answer to your question. To cover the spectrum of genres you are interested in, for house music traxsource and beatport. You will find other genres there but house and techno are the specialties. For everything else direct music service is pretty decent. The search function is a bit crappy at times but still pretty good and a buttload of content. Hope this helps.

I went with BPM Supreme... It is actually really good, dont get the latest stuff as soon as other pools but by the time its worth playing, its there and thats whats important to me personally. Thank you so much for the help and suggestions though!
Fuadally 8:03 PM - 26 October, 2017
www.urbandjpool.com and www.idjpool.com

These two are the same. THE BEST DJ POOL EVER. Highest quality of both tracks and intros. Never came across any pool with such a huge collection yearly and arranged in a very systematic way.

They have FTP access where you can download in bulk.

However. However. They kicked me out after complaining too much about download speeds. At first I had no issues downloading from their server. Then the problem started when I switch to two internet providers. My mobile phone internet service and my main internet provider. So when my mobile phone internet package finishes, I switch on my main internet service.

This way they mailed me asking why my account is downloading from two IPs. I explained it to them that I only the two internet providers. I asked them to check, if the two IP addresses connect to their server simultaneously coz I was sure I was the only one using this service.

A guy called Castro was intouch with me. He tried to argue that I was far and that's why I'm getting slow speeds. I said download speeds are not determined by how far people are away from the hosting server. Castro replied that they should refund me my cash and they will never accept back to the pool.

It was sad to leave but I couldn't keep up with the 1-4kbps speed I was getting. I used to get up to 300kbps speeds per one file download.

BUT I CAN'T COMPARE THIS DJ POOL AND OTHER ONLINE DJ POOL. I WISH CASTRO AND THE TEAM CAN ACCEPT ME BACK AND RECTIFY THIS ISSUE.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:49 PM - 29 October, 2017
www.idjpool.com (and the sub pools) have been pretty responsive to customer concerns - you may want to give a follow up call and try and talk out your problem or issues.

I regularly use the FTP access and haven't hand any real issues. On the FTP end they do limit the file transfer to 3 tracks at time I think - no a big deal when you get those files in 5 to 10 seconds.

It makes me slow down and read to see what is new and notable vs a bulk grab.

Call or contact the pool again and follow up and let us know if the issues are resolved...
Fuadally 5:20 PM - 29 October, 2017
@DJ Art Pumpin Thanks as you say the guys at www.urbandjpool.com and www.idjpool.com respond quickly. My issue was slow downloads and this was never an issue the first time I subscribed to this pool. I guess there was an issue on my end BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I GET THE DOWNLOAD SPEEDS I WANT.

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO ALMOST ALL THESE POOLS ONLINE BUT NONE CAN COMPARE TO QUALITY AND COLLECTION THAT THESE GUYS HAVE. I DON'T MIND BEING WITH THEM EVERY MONTH, EVERY YEAR AS LONG AS THE POOL IS ALIVE.

CASTO THANKS FOR BRINGING ME BACK TO THE POOL.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:22 PM - 30 October, 2017
Glad it was resolved to your satisfaction.

Quote:
I HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO ALMOST ALL THESE POOLS ONLINE BUT NONE CAN COMPARE TO QUALITY AND COLLECTION THAT THESE GUYS HAVE. I DON'T MIND BEING WITH THEM EVERY MONTH, EVERY YEAR AS LONG AS THE POOL IS ALIVE.

Tell us how you REALLY FEEL why don't cha - LOL

I know the feeling - I need to log in early this week and play catch up on some stuff - I am behind on a few things...

So much music - so little time!
Scotty Evil 7:52 PM - 22 March, 2018
It seems David Castro is a colossal dick.

"did you wake and say im going to war with me today

NEW releases (2015 to current) are on both Web Browser Version & FTP Version

All OLD releases (2014 and down) are on the FTP Version only

we buy the FTP software - not you (NO COST)
if you need older then you login using the FTP

this is not a store this is dj promotion for club, mobile and radio
you pay $15 a month for country music, we gave other genres for no extra charge

Date: Thu, March 22, 2018 2:46 pm
To: iDJPool <david@idjpool.com>

I didn’t ask you to cancel. I merely said I am considering it.

This is how you operate your business?"

Looking for a new pool now.
Rebelguy 10:41 PM - 22 March, 2018
How is he being a dick?
Scotty Evil 10:43 PM - 22 March, 2018
"did you wake and say im going to war with me today"
goldarn 11:30 PM - 22 March, 2018
my favorite is still "my12inch.com"
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:14 PM - 23 March, 2018
Quote:
"did you wake and say im going to war with me today"

Loll I have known Dave for years - especially through the pool.

He is usually pretty chill

That was funny tho....

"Wake up for war. "
Scotty Evil 8:01 PM - 2 April, 2018
He's still going on about it and is closing my account despite my clear wishes he doesn't. Extremely thin-skinned.
Scotty Evil 1:35 AM - 3 April, 2018
Situation seems to be resolved.
DJ V.I.C.E 8:08 AM - 1 June, 2018
.....Sort of on the same subject, What's the best pool to get videos from, besides SmashVision and BPM Supreme?
sl1200 8:13 AM - 1 June, 2018
Xtendamix
Aptidda 4:01 PM - 1 June, 2018
Spotify, the only music service I use for all gigs. Great pre mixed material so you can stand up there and fake it.
DJ-Ram 3:43 PM - 11 November, 2018
I do like doingthedamage.com to be fair!
d:raf 4:56 PM - 12 November, 2018
Quote:

From the FAQ:
Quote:
Quote:
What type of tracks will I find?

We focus only on House + Dance music played in bars and clubs. We only feature music on the site that our network of Djs are currently playing and create good dance floor reactions.

This tells me absolutely nothing. Is there a way to preview what they have?
YZ 9:28 PM - 12 November, 2018
Wouldn't waste my time or money with record pools anymore. Once serato and other apps integrate spotify it's a wrap.
Mr. Goodkat 9:39 PM - 12 November, 2018
Quote:
Wouldn't waste my time or money with record pools anymore. Once serato and other apps integrate spotify it's a wrap.

not really, some ppl like owning the music they play. streaming music is only gonna be as good as the internet connection you have.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 9:43 PM - 12 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

not really, some ppl like owning the music they play. streaming music is only gonna be as good as the internet connection you have.

^^^^ This plus does spotify have actual DJ friendly edits???

I think I have seen Instrumentals on Spotify but I'm spoiled...

It's been a long time since I've had to do like the old 12" vinyl days and mix in a instrumental and comeback around and blend or drop in the vocal version.

I guess you can just slam in all spotify album versions - does anyone care?
Mr. Goodkat 10:00 PM - 12 November, 2018
lol, i dont even know if they have instrumentals on spotify?
DJ-Ram 10:23 PM - 12 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

From the FAQ:
Quote:
Quote:

We focus only on House + Dance music played in bars and clubs. We only feature music on the site that our network of Djs are currently playing and create good dance floor reactions.

I think the homepage has a few tracks you can preview? Click the logo to go back.
d:raf 4:21 AM - 13 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

From the FAQ:
Quote:
Quote:

I think the homepage has a few tracks you can preview? Click the logo to go back.

Gotcha. The homepage is far more informative. The FAQ could use a few descriptive adjectives or something...

I dig that "Romeo" remix once it gets going. :)
Dj M!¢K M∆© 5:28 AM - 13 August, 2019
BPM Supreme
MP3CITY 12:32 PM - 29 October, 2019
Good day, we are a newly launched company that is catering to every DJ worldwide, our pool will be highly consistent with releases from Soca, Calypso, Caribbean, Reggae, Dancehall & much more. We are literally bringing everything ever DJ wants to one pool. We have access to every pool that exists & our pool will be your one stop shop to get all the latest in every single genre without a doubt! "THE FUTURE OF MUSIC IS HERE"

So get Ready as this company soon launches from NYC, to join Email: info@mp3city.com or Text our Promotion Team Member #352-504-2185 / www.mp3city.com
[We are #1 In Soca, Caribbean Music]