Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Looking to buy NS7ii any would like owner/user feedback.

Product
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Hardware
Numark NS7 II
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
Mike from Chicago 3:18 PM - 12 December, 2013
I'm looking to purchase the NS7ii and would like to hear Owner/User feedback. It would also be helpful to hear from SX Users that converted over to NS7ii. Thank you in advance.
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 5:47 PM - 12 December, 2013
Here are some reviews to help you.

DJ WORX:
djworx.com
Conclusion
"The bottom line for me, the Numark NS7II is the ultimate all-in-one controller that money can buy. It is pure unadulterated DJ sex in a box."

DIGITAL DJ TIPS:
www.digitaldjtips.com
• Pad implementation is probably the most complete of any DJ controller
• Overall, the pads offer an awesome level of control over your music and are an integral part of what makes this controller good.
Conclusion
This is the most fun I’ve had ever using a DJ controller. The most powerful DJ controller ever built.
AlekNS7 10:58 AM - 13 December, 2013
I also plan to buy NS7II after a long research. I am the owner of NS7 and was looking for an upgrade. Conclusion is that Pioneer DDJ-SX and Numark NS7II are probably the best controllers in the world at the moment and which is your choice it's about your preference:

- DDJ-SX is a bit cheaper in price, and easier to carry around
- NS7II has moving platters which is extremely nice feeling and is heavier (15kg) to carry around. I believe that NS7 construction is more serious, maybe I'm wrong...

So, my choice is NS7II, with all my respect to DDJ-SX!
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 2:41 PM - 13 December, 2013
One of the best features of the Numark NS7II are the MPC Pads and the touch capacitors on the controller. Currently, no other controller on the market has all of this in one DJ controller. The amount of options that you can do on this controller are practically endless. Read below.

MPC Pads & Modes

These pads are the same pads used with Akai Professional MPCs, so they are velocity-sensitive (in certain modes only), durable, and easy to play.

Capacitive Touch Modes

The FX knobs are touch sensitive or capacitive touch knobs. This means that just by touching them you can turn on effects, kill EQ frequencies, as well as perform multiple tasks with a single touch.
Rebelguy 5:17 PM - 15 December, 2013
So basically no actual end users have any feedback about the unit yet?
fatz 7:42 PM - 15 December, 2013
Mike, I recently upgraded from the original NS7 to the Mk 2 version, personally this is a must buy - all the the hype is well placed upon this unit. My personal likes are the filters. As well as being a high low filter the filter knob can at the same time activate the effects unit or the loop roll function, also if your into Intros or sfx the sampler really comes to life with this little baby, you can dedicate the volume control of the sampler to anyone of the four chanels, put echo on them or any one of the available fx. Believe me there is something for everyone on this. some people bang on about the weight but whats being missed here is there are some djs who may play in only clubs and probably scratch live is more up their street and thats cool, but for mobile DJ's who are carrying amps and speaker boxes anyway the weight of the NS7 is of no relevance; in fact its an advantage its solid and built for the road.The sound quality is prestine, really clean. initially I was having dropouts which I was concerned about but I re optimised my computer, defraged the hard drive and the computers registry and now I have no issues at all. I used it for eight hours yesterday it breezed through.I think you should go for it you wont be dissapointed.
Rebelguy 8:39 PM - 15 December, 2013
Quote:
but for mobile DJ's who are carrying amps and speaker boxes anyway the weight of the NS7 is of no relevance; in fact its an advantage its solid and built for the road.

Speak for yourself. I do mobiles on a weekly basis and weight is very relevant when deciding on. A product to purchase. I don't have an assistant at every event and a 70lb piece of gear (NS7 MK2 and case) would be one of the heavier items I would bring out.
fatz 9:47 PM - 15 December, 2013
I suppose everyone is different but in my experience after humping bass bins on and off a lorrry carrying them into venues stacking them up .A little ns7 is no big deal but if as you stated your operating solo you may want to go for something lighter or then again you could use the wheels on your case or a sack trolley to get the cased ms7 to where your actually setting up take a deep breath man up and just pick the damn thing up .happy dayz !! lol
It's the combination of ns7 and the case which is weighty the ns7 on its own is quite manageable besides the pros far outweigh the cons as I stated earlier the ns7 mk2 is really impressive if anyones thinking about getting one just do it you won't be dissapointed
AlekNS7 7:43 PM - 16 December, 2013
I've just ordered NS7II yesterday and it will arrive in few weeks. Yes it is heavy but it is state of the art and IMHO the best controller in the world at the moment.
For those who complain about the weight, it's OK, buy something light and you'll be fine, but you'll miss some extra features of MkII. Motorized platters have to be heavy, that's technology, just like good old 1210s were heavier than any other turntable.

If you want to have a pretty girl, you have to invest something - money/power/strength/effort... Just kidding, but it's true ;) Cheers to all!
Grand Daddy Long Legs 4:20 AM - 18 December, 2013
Ok enough with the speculation- I used the original NS7 for 2 years, then upgraded to the DDJ-SX due to my decks getting damaged (more on this later). After having the SX for about 4 months, I was ready to switch back to NS7's. I ended up trading mine in and forking over the cash for the MKII'S the first month they were out. They're worth it.

The biggest reason to opt for the DDJ-SX is to save on the weight. Its a tremendous difference and cannot be understated. If you move your decks more than once a week for gigs and don't have a roady or someone to help you, the weight of the NS7 will get very tiresome for you. I both a dolly to help me wheel mine about when I did house parties and bar gigs more frequently. I'm now at the point where I play out at a club with their own equipment, so besides the occasional wedding or large-scale events, I don't move mine as much anymore. Putting the weight aside, I ended up selling the DDJ-SX because the platters we're simply not as responsive as those on the NS7. I'm sure over the course of a few years I would have adopted my mixing style to work with the non-motorized platters, but overall I wasn't happy with them. No matter how high I turned up the sensitivity, there would always be a short lag between when I touched the platters and when the song file was actually manipulated. On top of this, I didn't like using the sides of the platters for quick pitch-bending. The NS7s (either generation) have dedicated pitch bend buttons that were much easier and precise to use for small tempo adjustments. A few additional (minor) gripes: The shift button is way too small and inconveniently placed for how often you use it to access all the controller's functions. There's only one Mic connection on the back of the controller. Not huge, but if you wanted to leave other gear plugged into your input channels, like a traditional turntable or other audio gear, you'll have to constantly fiddle with cables. Also the DDJ-SX has the same number of outputs as the NS7, but the booth output is a 1/4 inch jack instead of RCAs. Its a pain to have to keep a special cable around for this hook up, since most places I've ever play with booth monitors either have xlr or RCA hookups. Lastly- super minor, but I don't like how the buttons are laid out on each deck. I prefer the mirrored, symmetrical layout of the NS7s- especially with the MKIIs since you have 4 channels and they're numbered inside to outside. I think the button layout is just much more logical and natural feeling, while the DDJ-SX seems to be copying what you would experience with a old school set up with two decks and an independent mixer.

Now comparing the original NS7 to the NS7 IIs: Biggest improvements to me are the dedicated low pass/ high pass filter knobs. These are by far my most used FX and having dedicated knobs really has made my mixing style much faster, along with freeing up your other FX channels for other uses. I also really like the built in MPC pads. Enough has been said about how useful they are, but keep this in mind- if you are really strapped for cash and don't want to shell out for the MKIIs, you could easily buy the original NS7 + an Akai MDP26 and accomplish the same functionality for much less with the assignable MIDI options. I will say this though- its been so nice not to need a usb hub to hook up all my gear. I used to need 3 USB connections to plug up the NS7, FX bar, and MPD controller. Another nice feature is the dedicated panel view button- it makes its really easy to switch from the recording panel to fx and etc, which I do a lot during a normal performance. The last big improvement that no-one seems to be talking about is the noise level of this unit. Anyone who has played around with the original NS7 can tell you that the cooling fan is fairly loud and can be annoying. Its not so bad if you playing out and have the music on blast, but if you're at home just practicing at low sound levels, it can be a pain. On the MKII's the fan is still there, but it only kicks in when needed. When you first turn on the decks and haven't started the platters spinning you just hear... nothing! Definite improvement.

Honestly my only complaint with the MKIIs is the placement of the headphone mix knob. You have a dedicated fader on the NS7 to switch decks for your cueing mix. On the MKII's you have a knob on the front near the headphone jack. All the knobs on the front panel do not recess into the unit when not in use. You have to be careful when transporting them because of this fact, as they're pretty critical for mixing. I was traveling with my old NS7's to the Bahamas and had my decks in a flight case. The TSA took my decks out and put them back in the case in the wrong direction and completely broke most of the knobs on the front panel. While I didn't need to adjust the cross fader curve that often, that and my headphone volume knob where completely trashed rendering them useless. That's why I ended up upgrading to the DDJ-SX in the first place.

Despite the extra weight I'm completely happy switching back to Numark. If you do mobile gigs often it should be noted, but if you're already carrying your own PA system you should have the means to pull the weight around properly without breaking your back. If its really that much of a nuisance and you can afford it, I would buy the NS7 IIs and a Pioneer DDJ-SR for your quick, mobile gigging needs. You would still get for decks of control with some pretty minor sacrifices in buttons/ layout IMO. Plus, you could start charging your clients based on the level of equipment you want to bring to help you meet a wider range of needs.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any random questions about the decks- I'd love to give extra feedback, since this was sorely missing when I first started thinking about upgrading.
AlekNS7 8:53 AM - 18 December, 2013
Thank you so much Grand Daddy Long Legs!

I agree with you 100% each word you wrote! I've never read so detailed review anywhere! These are the key points. So, my "status" will remain: "Respectin' Pioneer, spinnin' Numark" ;)
Sounds By JB 9:08 AM - 18 December, 2013
Just got mine two weeks ago..

The NS7 has always been very tempting to me because that vinyl feeling has something incredible nostalgic.

When I bought my last controller I doubted on the original NS7 and a VCI-400. Eventually I got the VCI-400 due to the great amount of buttons and flexibility it got me. We are in a digital age nevertheless (using VDJ which is mapping heaven).

With the NS7 II being released it was like both the NS7 and VCI-400 merged together, plus a whole lot of other great stuff.

Due to the sound quality and the lack of faith in the future of VDJ I decided recently to pick Serato DJ as my new platform of choice and that is where the NS7II became very tempting again!

So now I am the proud owner of an NS7II and a VCI-400 as controller for places where you cant go and carry the NS7II.

And yes! It lives up to the expectation of being an amazing controller for sure and having incredible amounts of fun with it. Of course I'm still getting used to it and to Serato DJ itself but its not such of a big learning curve.

Personal list of likes and less likes

The likes:
- Incredible build quality (hard to believe its the same Numark as all the plastic controllers)
- Great sound quality
- Stable and great performance
- In general good layout
- Its an adventure to work it versus handling a smaller controller

The less likes:
- I could say the weight, but I knew this upfront and have a very similar mapped alternative controller, so doesn't bother me (well just don't me after just carrying it around).
- The gain buttons could have been slightly higher or alternatively colored, cause you might mistake them for your high
- The filter knob could have a more solid center lock on it, you need to be slightly controlled to get them back in the right position.
- Not sure yet wetter its Serato or the NS7 but a drift is bothering me. Tracks, kinda randomly, don't stay perfectly locked in sync which I must say is pretty annoying (yes, it does bring back nostalgic memories). See: serato.com
- My biggest issue at this time is the behavior of the start button which is just WRONG. Even with start delay set to 0 there is a delay. Even with sync lock set, there will be a delay, so basically its not behaving as it should be. There are various work a rounds but these just don't work. See: serato.com

I do have faith that the last issue will be solved.

So all in all.. the hardware is worth the buy, now lets hope the support on the above issue is also in line with the price of the unit.

Cheers!
Sand 7:19 PM - 18 December, 2013
Ns7 2 all the way, and if I don't feel like carrying it anywhere I take the Ns6.
No other controller comes close to the Ns7 2, it has a couple of minor issues but more then makes up for it with its features and those motorised decks.
deancrake 7:48 PM - 28 December, 2013
the fact that it doesn't stay in sync when motors are running and the play sync function is awfull and that the platters don't work when the motors are off and yes filter center position lock is easy to ride past is as good as any reason not to bother with it at the minute ddj sx all the way at the min ...all the rest of the functions are useless if the fundamentals don't work!!!!!!
adigrecu 12:37 PM - 29 December, 2013
I have NS7 and want to upgrade to NS7II, after so many reviews about NS7II i have two questions : have NS7II a better sound instead NS7 ? NS7II sound better then DDJ SX ?
Regards
Sand 3:46 PM - 29 December, 2013
Quote:
I have NS7 and want to upgrade to NS7II, after so many reviews about NS7II i have two questions : have NS7II a better sound instead NS7 ? NS7II sound better then DDJ SX ?
Regards

Yes.
Jumper4000 6:55 AM - 4 January, 2014
Quote:
- The filter knob could have a more solid center lock on it, you need to be slightly controlled to get them back in the right position.

This is by far my biggest problem with this controller, because everything else that I care about can eventually be fixed with software or firmware. I feel like on mine, the center locks are getting worse, the more I use them. The locks on channels 3 and 4 ares still fine, but they feel almost completely worn out on channels 1 and 2 (obviously because I use those a lot more). I've only had it for about a month, so I'm not sure how much worse they'll get in another few months.
deancrake 5:50 PM - 4 January, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

This is by far my biggest problem with this controller, because everything else that I care about can eventually be fixed with software or firmware. I feel like on mine, the center locks are getting worse, the more I use them. The locks on channels 3 and 4 ares still fine, but they feel almost completely worn out on channels 1 and 2 (obviously because I use those a lot more). I've only had it for about a month, so I'm not sure how much worse they'll get in another few months.

mine feels like channel 1 is already gone don't feel it anymore id like numarks response on this issue ...

had less than than 20 hours use if that
blackavenger 6:04 AM - 5 January, 2014
Quote:
mine feels like channel 1 is already gone don't feel it anymore id like numarks response on this issue ...

Well, you're unlikely to get a response here. It's obvious that NumarkChris has a script that he reads from when tackling issues....so he's not going to be any help. I would post the problem and ask for a solution, or at the very least, an explanation on the Numark forum.

community.numark.com
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 5:06 PM - 6 January, 2014
Hello blackavenger,

Quote:
Well, you're unlikely to get a response here. It's obvious that NumarkChris has a script that he reads from when tackling issues....so he's not going to be any help.

I'd like to help you out. Either start your own help thread so the support staff can give you more personal support as this thread was intended for feedback on the NS7II or f you would like some personal help regarding your NS7II, I can privately message you for further assistance.

Thank You.
Jumper4000 6:14 PM - 6 January, 2014
Quote:
Hello blackavenger,

Quote:
Well, you're unlikely to get a response here. It's obvious that NumarkChris has a script that he reads from when tackling issues....so he's not going to be any help.

I'd like to help you out. Either start your own help thread so the support staff can give you more personal support as this thread was intended for feedback on the NS7II or f you would like some personal help regarding your NS7II, I can privately message you for further assistance.

Thank You.

Ok thanks, I'll start a new thread about this issue.
deancrake 12:21 AM - 7 January, 2014
hi chris
please could you find out where we stand with the inactive platters when the motor is off and the track is playing I can live without the motors being off to work around the sync issue but not being able to manipulate a playing track while the motor is off is a real pain and is almost a double blow ... would be great if you could choose to apply this function in setup if possible at least it would work as every other controller rather that being forced to have either sloppy beats with motors on or no track manipulation when there off and the track is playing ...

regards d.c
blackavenger 12:36 AM - 7 January, 2014
Quote:
not being able to manipulate a playing track while the motor is off is a real pain

From what I understand by talking to owners of the original NS7, this type of behavior has always been the case while the motor is off. So, if you want this functionality, you need to make a feature request for it. In other words, it's not a bug....it's working the way it is supposed to.
deancrake 12:48 AM - 7 January, 2014
I wouldn't need this if the thing held sync when the motors are running but that's seems like that wasn't important and people who spend money on the flagship controller should expect sloppy beats because that's how its always been with moving platters ...well to be honest I find it a bit hard to swallow after shelling out the dollar for one......

and if its always been the case that they don't work when motors are off I cant be the only person to have this issue in all the time since the first ns7 came to manufacture can I ??
blackavenger 2:34 AM - 7 January, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
I can live without the motors being off to work around the sync issue but not being able to manipulate a playing track while the motor is off is a real pain

Quote:
I wouldn't need this if the thing held sync when the motors are running but that's seems like that wasn't important and people who spend money on the flagship controller should expect sloppy beats because that's how its always been with moving platters

Do you see how inconsistent your points are?

Listen, Deancrake, I agree with you that it shouldn't have this issue w' tracks not being able to stay in sync with and without the actual "sync" button being pressed. Clearly there is an issue. Even low end Gemini, Numark, and Stanton turntables with their poor Wow/Flutter don't behave this badly. I also agree that there should have been a feature all along where you can manipulate the "non"-spinning platter while the motors are off to scrub through your music. But you seriously need to get your points across in a clearer way. As it stands right now, you wishes/desires are confusing.

If English isn't your native language, then I apologize. But if it is, then you need to get your thoughts together before posting.
deancrake 5:43 PM - 7 January, 2014
dear blackavenger .

I really don't think that there is anything wrong with my explanations just that there may be more than one of them .obviously you have not just shelled out a 1000 pounds on a unit that doesn't perform and that only frustrates you every time I use it
I thank you for you reply but as I have never had to go through these channels for help with my previous set ups I am new to all this ..had mk 3 cdjs and a pioneer djm 800 for about 5 years and then I sold them and used a ddsjx for the last 12 months neither of which had any issues in either performance or stability so when the and I quote here (best controller that has ever been built ) made its way to my door I did not expect it to be riddled with bugs and not work to the required standards that all previous setups have done ...
the reason I may also seem a little miffed in my posts is that its hard to either get a straight answer or anything that sounds like the problems
deancrake 5:52 PM - 7 January, 2014
are going to be resolved anytime soon. so again I thank you for your reply and if there is anything that will make me feel slightly over these issues comes to light please step forth and let me know without feeling the need to pick me up on my explanations all of which you seemed to grasp like I said never had to go through all this hassle before just to do something I have done for nearly 20 years ...and yes English is my first language thank you.....

regards

dc
deancrake 6:18 PM - 7 January, 2014
( was meant to say) " will make me feel better "

i will also admit that am far better at mixing beats than English haha

thanks again
dc
out of control robots 4:26 PM - 9 January, 2014
I've had mines since the first delivery to UK and couldnt be happier. The only problems I've had are with SDJ 1.5x but the 1.6 beta seems to be performing a little better. The weight is no more than transporting a single deck and small mixer. I dont have issues with loosing sync or with the filet knobs (yet). Dean can you load an instant double and time how long it takes to drift and I've just "instant doubled" an hour long mix and thres no drift. The mix doenst have a beat grid so I'm wondering if there's a bug or inconstancy in the beat grids? Also what torque and rpm setting do you use?
blackavenger 6:53 PM - 9 January, 2014
Which Torque and RPM setting do you use, Oocrobots?
out of control robots 12:17 AM - 10 January, 2014
33rpm and low torque settings
Mm3 4:52 AM - 10 January, 2014
Just sold my sx a couple days ago and my ns7ii just came in today...

I love the sx with the exception of the crossfader. I've had the sx for over a year and i have had to replace the crossfader 3 times; Luckily it was all replaced under warranty. A couple of weeks ago, i can hear the CF starting to bleed again so i finally took a chance on the ns7ii. Did i make the right decision? im not sure yet.. =) I really wished the crossfader held up better on the sx. Yes im a heavy scratcher but i also have a djm 800 (about 6 yrs old) and i still have the stock CF with no bleeding at all. The SX is a great unit! If you don't cut or scratch, i'd say save the $500 and get the sx.

I only got to play with the ns7 for a couple hours today and so far i like it as well. The spinning platters feels great, CF/UF feels smooth, and the fact that it has a separate mic mixer/channel is nice. (on the SX, u had to assign the mic to one of the channels which sucks when u want to use all the 4 channels). I like that the ns7 has a dedicated cue point buttons on the side of the platter besides the pads, that way you could still access the cue points while screwing around with the pads. Roll filter is nice, i could actually see myself using this. The touch activated buttons, heh.... i don't think ill be using this but we'll see.

Things i wish were better on the NS7ii..... Effects light button! pretty much everything is lit up red and and once you activate/press the button (A or B to choose effect sides ), the red light becomes brighter, but barely. Would have been nicer if they made the lights blink instead, or maybe even change the color to show activation. Also the center detent/click on the filter knob feels too light.

So far those are the two gripes i have with the ns7. Other than that, i think i am going to love this thing (as long as the CF holds up better than SX). As far as which to get? you just have to ask yourself how important the spinning platters are and the extra functions it has over the SX and if those extra things are worth the extra cash. I did see what some of the members are talking about the ns7's play/cue button delay when using sync, which may not be a big deal to those of us who don't use sync. But if you plan on using sync and four decks, then the SX is the way to go right now...
blackavenger 7:05 AM - 10 January, 2014
Quote:
Also the center detent/click on the filter knob feels too light.

You know, I would like Numark to answer a question for me. I'm not asking them to admit guilt on the filters "potentially" being of cheap build quality, or anything like that. I just want to know whether the filter potentiometer is a user replaceable part, ie; easy soldering to the board, not a replacement of the board all together? If so, then this is a non-issue. If it's not, however, than this may be a deal breaker. The reason I say this is because I used to own a Korg Zero4 mixer, and it had this AWESOME fader-styled Wet/Dry potentiometer for the Effects. Man, I loved that thing. It made the effects that much more fun to play with. Unfortunately though, Korg designed the fader so that it was soldered to the board, and not plug n' play replaceable. So when it went out (and it did twice on me), it was a MAJOR pain in the ass to replace.

Numark, please answer honestly.

I've read about this weak feeling Filter Pot from many sources on several forums. There has to be something to it.
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 8:17 PM - 10 January, 2014
Quote:
Numark, please answer honestly.

I would like to help. The EQ knobs and Filter knobs will feel differently as the rotary pots are both differently made. If you feel that you can't feel the center of the knob when rotating the knobs back and forth, please let know.

If you're having hardware problems, please call Numark at 401-658-3131. The agents will be more than happy to assist you. For parts related questions regarding your NS7II, contact Numark's Parts Department at 401-658-3131 ext. 1407.
blackavenger 9:16 PM - 10 January, 2014
Dude, while I appreciate your response, that doesn't answer my question. I haven't purchased the NS7II yet. I am still in the process of thoroughly vetting it's features/quality in order to make a decision as to whether I want to invest in it or not.

You see, I don't go out and blow my money on new gear unless I know for certain that it will satisfy my needs. It may seem a little anal, but with my financial situation, it's necessary.

Are the Filter Pots "individually" replaceable, or do you have to replace the whole board? It's really a simple question. Are you suggesting that I should call the Parts Department, and they will be able to answer that question for me because you re unable to? If so, that's fine.
Jumper4000 9:50 PM - 10 January, 2014
Quote:
If you feel that you can't feel the center of the knob when rotating the knobs back and forth, please let know.

I can't feel the center lock, on two filter knobs (channels 1 & 2, after a month of use).

Quote:
Are the Filter Pots "individually" replaceable, or do you have to replace the whole board? It's really a simple question. Are you suggesting that I should call the Parts Department, and they will be able to answer that question for me because you re unable to? If so, that's fine.

Someone from Numark emailed me about this and asked for my shipping address. I gave him the address, and asked him if this is something I can easily replace myself, but he never replied back, so I for one, don't know... I'm not too sure yet though, but just by looking at it, it doesn't seem too easy. At the very least, I might have to remove the top cover, which probably involves removing 10 or 20 screws, and then some parts inside. I'll let u guys know if I ever find out...
Mm3 11:44 PM - 10 January, 2014
Well, looks like i got a defective unit,.......... or im just CF cursed. LOL I got my ns7 yesterday, played with it for a couple hours (not even scratching), then today i noticed the CF is bleeding while tapping on the CF. I was going to ship it back for replacement, but i think i will just return the ns7 for a refund and get the ddj sx again. Amazon is selling the sx for $789 right now. ill just keep a spare CF for DDj sx handy......For me, the spinning platters and extra feature (which i will probably not use) is not worth 2x more.
Mike from Chicago 3:09 AM - 15 January, 2014
Thank you guys for the helpful information.

My other question is:
Does anyone have any issues with the build quality of the unit similar to the DDJ-SX with the buckling metal face plate? This would be a deal breaker.

Thank you all once again!
blackavenger 4:33 AM - 15 January, 2014
I doubt it "can" even buckle. The top metal is thick on the NS7II, unlike the thin film of aluminum covering the plastic body on the SX. I have no doubt that the build quality is superb on the NS7II. I have an NS6, and that thing is built super tough. I've had it for 2 and 1/2 years, and have taken it to numerous shows, sometimes in the Odyssey Case, sometimes in a Bag, and it has never shown any signs of body damage. That's the main thing about Numark's upper-end controllers, they are built really well.
Sounds By JB 7:43 AM - 15 January, 2014
@mike: Imagine a tank. Build quality is superb.
Mm3 12:43 AM - 18 January, 2014
Got my new ddj sx again. I just realized how nice and how much I appreciate the center detent knob feels on the filter and eq of the sx are. Something that I somewhat overlooked before I got the ns7..... However, I do wish the upfaders on the sx were as smooth/loose like the ns7.... CF on the sx feels good but the upfaders are tight..

Regardless, the ns7 is still a great machine and the choice will just be a matter of user preference.
adigrecu 8:26 PM - 23 January, 2014
I have a simple & important question for NS7 II : with motor off, with nudge & pitch bend mode, touching the platters are ok ? Because on my old NS7, when motor off and using platters in nudge mode, results are .....almost nothing !
Regards
Sounds By JB 8:32 PM - 23 January, 2014
while playing with motors off the platters become pretty useless
PancraZ 1:43 AM - 24 January, 2014
Uhhg, I am going to wait a while before I update to NS7II. My NS7 runs great and do not want to risk knobs wearing out and CF's going bad. My NS7 takes a beating loading it in the crate and pulling it around every weekend. It sounds like the chassis is built like a tank but some parts quality concerns. These are great write ups, good thread! Thanks!
Jumper4000 3:24 AM - 14 February, 2014
DON'T BUY IT. DON'T BUY IT. DON'T BUY IT. There's always been an issue with the controller completely losing connection, but I was hoping the new V1.6 would fix it. It made it much worse. You can't even go through 2 music videos without it freezing. It's ok, if you only mix audio, but completely forget about playing videos, especially with Serato 1.6. Search the forums and the Internet and you'll see many many many others having the same issue.
Sounds By JB 6:29 AM - 14 February, 2014
@Jumper4000 that's slightly exaggerating it and very much depends on the laptop hardware you use for sure. I've never ever had any freezing problems at all.
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 4:01 PM - 14 February, 2014
Hello Jumper 4000,

I would like to help you out. There could be multiple reasons why you're experiencing the issues that you've been having. It doesn't' necessarily mean it could be the controller. Computer specs, the operating system, the processor, driver version, all of these could even come into play regarding your symptoms.

Please provide me with your computer specs so that I can assist you.

Computer Name:
Processor:
RAM:
Hard Drive:
Operating System:
Jumper4000 8:05 PM - 14 February, 2014
Hi Chris, this is my spec -

Computer Name - I built it
Processor - Intel Core i7-4930K (6 Core processor)
RAM - 64 GB
Hard Drive - 2 SSD Hard drives on RAID 0
OS - Windows 7 & Windows 8 (dual partition).

This almost always happens when playing Music Videos. It's gotten much worse with the new version of Serato 1.6.
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 8:59 PM - 14 February, 2014
Hello Jumper 400,

Even though your computer specs sound incredible, I wouldn't use your computer in the state that it's in with your unit. This sounds like a custom PC. Dual Boot or partion computers sometimes have issues with drivers regarding hardware, in your case, audio, drop outs, feezing, etc.

Do you have another computer to try this on? If so, ensure its running a fully supported operating system with Serato DJ 1.6 and the NS7II.
Please refer to Serato's response regarding support with Windows 8 computers.
serato.com
Sounds By JB 9:18 PM - 14 February, 2014
Hey Jumper4000,

What you are describing sounds either like a bandwidth or power issue on your usb port. Video requires both lots of bandwidth and system resources which itself requires more power. 1.6 is, especially with Pitch 'n Stretch, more CPU hungry and power hungry.

You have sufficient power supply in your machine? Are you using an A-Brand mainboard with latest system roms? Did you try multiple USB ports?

I agree with Chris that custom machines can be more troublesome, they are not as efficiently designed as for example a laptop. Than again, its not the answer you are waiting for so I suggest you investigate the USB performance.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

JB

Cheers,

JB
Jumper4000 9:50 PM - 14 February, 2014
As you can see
here -
serato.com
here -
Watchwww.youtube.com
here -
community.numark.com
here -
community.numark.com
here -
serato.com
here -
serato.com
here -
serato.com
here -
serato.com
here -
www.digitaldjtips.com
here -
serato.com
here -
community.numark.com
here -
serato.com

There are many many others having the same exact problems with different operating systems (Windows 8, 7, Mac). I have tried my Windows 7 laptop as well, and the same thing happens when I play videos (even though that laptop is old). It has gotten significantly worse with the newest public release of Serato 1.6 (betas were much better). I have the very latest drivers.

JB, did u see my computer specs? It's a 6 core hyperthreading CPU liquid cooled, with 1,500 watts power supply. Other than Xeon server processors, it doesn't get more powerful than that. The motherboard is ASUS and it's top of the line for that CPU. I have tried almost all 10 USB ports (usb 2 & usb3) with different cables. I even went as far creating a brand new partition for Windows 7 and it still freezes when I play videos. Again, it's not just me. As you can see from the links above many many many others are having this issue and until this is fixed, this controller is completely useless, especially when playing videos.
blackavenger 3:37 AM - 15 February, 2014
^ damn, that was a very thorough post ^

::golf claps::
westell54 4:34 AM - 15 February, 2014
Since video seems to be when it's causing you serious issues, what kind of graphics card do you have? You didn't specify...
Jumper4000 7:22 AM - 15 February, 2014
It's a nVidia GeForce GTX 580. It's not the most powerful GPU out there, but it's still very powerful. I highly doubt it's my computer.
westell54 1:59 PM - 15 February, 2014
Yeah, you're right Jumper4000. It seems to me that when Serato creates each version of their software (at least in the earlier days), they have done it on Mac computers. Each time you see interviews and articles from their office in New Zealand (I assume), you see nothing but Macs being used to test their software on. That's not to suggest that they don't show any love to the Windows side of the house, but it might explain why Mac troubleshooting seems to get resolved a lot faster. With your system being a custom build, they may have trouble coming up with a solid answer right away.

On paper, your machine should run flawlessly without even breaking a sweat since it surpasses all of the minimum specs by a long shot. My system is right at the minimum specs and runs fine (although the fans shortly go into high speed). It sounds like Numark and Serato need to have a beer over this issue because not only do quite a few of existing owners have issues with the NS7ii, and it's causing me to reconsider getting one, even though I'm on a Mac because I see these same issues on each OS.

Hopefully it gets resolved because I'm going to get a new controller soon and it's not looking too good for me if I want my spinning platters and the ability to use all these add-ons I bought for Serato DJ.
PancraZ 3:42 PM - 15 February, 2014
Same here, I am sticking with my original NS7 for another year. Cannot risk purchasing a new controller if I cannot use it. Too bad no one has a try it before you buy it to confirm it will work properly with your system.
westell54 4:19 PM - 15 February, 2014
Yeah, I haven't seen any on display anywhere either.
westell54 2:14 AM - 2 March, 2014
I went to Guitar Center this weekend and they had one on display but the computer that was connected to it wasn't working properly. Just from he look and feel of the build quality, I'm impressed with it. All I need to do now is to make sure that all if the functionality works with MY laptop and it'll be a done deal.
Rob J 6:58 AM - 2 March, 2014
Using "Instant Doubles" more than once per track was not working properly on two separate Guitar Center demonstration NS7II units. Both on Macs running Serato DJ 1.5.0 (with Instant Doubles checked "on" in the software settings). When attempting to use Instant Doubles more than once per track, the track simply won't load. I figured out that if I stopped the playing track, and then reloaded it, Instant Doubles would work, but I have to do this every time on the same track. I am hoping that this was resolved in Serato DJ 1.6 (or even 1.5.2), or that use on a Windows machine averts the problem.

Also, all the hype about the dedicated channel filter knobs eventually losing the feel of the center "detent" is most definitely true. The Guitar Center units get a lot of use, and the center detent lock has faded away almost completely as opposed to when the unit was brand new on display.

All said, I am very interested in the NS7II as an eventual upgrade to my NS7FX (which I'm still very happy with), but I am willing to wait until some improvements are made.

- Rob J
westell54 6:39 PM - 2 March, 2014
Rob J

If you don't need four channels, capacitive touch knobs, or the analog mixer capability, the Pioneer DDJ-SP1 would basically give you a 2 channel NS7ii. You'd get the colored pads, effects controls, and the video control layer (although I don't know how well it works). I've been contemplating this aside from the fact that I like the idea of a single USB connection since I'm using a Mac.

I need to go back to Guitar Center with my own laptop to test it out for the reasons you mentioned. I have 1.6 on my system with the Numark drivers already installed and I also have all of the effects packs, PnT, and Serato Video. That should give me a real world idea of how well it will work for me if I get one. The customer service is always so questionable at GC because most of the people working in that department aren't even DJ's so you can't get reliable feedback from them on how well it works.

I just picked up an Odyssey Backspin2 so I'll have to take my gear in there to test it out. I actually didn't notice any signs of wear on any of the knobs and faders, which is what really sold me on the build quality of the unit alone...
AlekNS7 7:35 PM - 2 March, 2014
After having NS7 for 4 years I bought DDJ-SX two days ago (I needed performance pads, FX and 4 decks) but have to admit I was disappointed. DDJ-SX has great features but still looks like all other Pioneers cheap in construction, and it is not the same feel "under the fingers" comparing to NS7. Besides, I had some issues with Instant Doubles on SX today which I never had on NS7.

So I will return DDJ-SX back to store and wait for NS7II. That's the only controler in the world I am interested into! Still keeping NS7 until I realize everything is perfect with NS7II though :)
Rob J 7:53 PM - 2 March, 2014
The only Pioneer all-in-one controller I would consider at this point would be the SZ. I'm from the ol" school and vinyl, so the feel of the NS7 is closest to my heart. Motionless platters feel a touch "unreal" to me. Like I said, I still love my NS7FX. When the II is perfected, I'll bite.
blackavenger 10:14 PM - 2 March, 2014
I think in several months to possibly even a year or more, the NS7II is going to be an amazing controller. It seems to me that the hardware (save the loose filter indent) is spot on, but the software is what's keeping it from be excellent. I have every intention of purchasing the Pio SZ as my next controller, but I feel that once the software has caught up to the NS7II's potential, I will get one of those as well.
Jumper4000 12:24 AM - 3 March, 2014
I had a decent size party this weekend and decided to use my NS7II. It lost connection twice, which required reboots. You cannot imagine how embarrassing it is. Honestly, I felt like vomiting knowing that this issue has been reported by so so so many people and Numarks is so casually choosing to ignore it. How the f$$k do they expect you to use this $1,500 piece of junk anywhere outside of your bedroom, knowing that it could die any second. I HIGHLY recommend against buying this controller until this issue is FULLY and 100% resolved without any BS excuses from Numark. Trust me, taking my advice will save you a minor heart attack in case this was to happens in the middle of a live set.
Mike from Chicago 6:26 PM - 6 March, 2014
Thank you all for the valuable insight.
I'm steps closer to getting the NS7ii with anticipation. I did come from a DDJ-SX the only issue was the build quailty, controller performance suited my needs. I'm a non-SYNC DJ as Mix-muti genres so it has not benefit for me.

It there any VDJs on this thread that have used the NS7ii in a club/venue setting?
Do you have any feedback about using the pads for looping or hotcues?
I heard the platters are as close to a turntable as you can get. Is that true?
How about the pitch for beatmatching how responsive is it?
I come from a Vinyl Background so any feedback on this would be great.

Once again Thank You all for the great feedback.
westell54 7:03 PM - 6 March, 2014
I finally had a chance to try a full working unit at Guitar Center (although the fader caps were gone). I used a chroma cap from my VCI-380 and I was in business. I'm really sold on getting one now because it seems that they addressed nearly all of the issues I had with the original NS7. I did notice that the filter knobs didn't have the center detent that someone pointed out. It wasn't a deal breaker for me, but I did notice it and with the lighting in the store, I had no problems with use of it.

Everything that's been said about it was what I experienced with the unit. The platter is the one area where I still have a small gripe with the platter "brake" adjustment. I could never quite get it to spin down exactly like a turntable, and I attribute this to the weight difference of the 7" platter and vinyl. I guess I could always use the brake effect since you get access to all three of the effects. Aside from the larger Denon platters, these are the closest thing to vinyl that I have used. If you've ever spun with 45 records or even practiced scratching with them, it's exactly like that except there is no skipping, no needles to clean, and you don't have to reset the needle when the song is over.

I have already spoken with Elliot Marx and my innofader Pro has already been delivered to install in the unit. From my perspective, the fader that's provided felt more that sufficient except for the metal clicking that can easily be resolved, but I plan on installing the innofader anyway.
DJ EAE 1:42 AM - 26 March, 2014
I had the original NS7 and loved it, never had a problem. Went to the Pioneer DDJ-SX (because my NS7 broke on a airplane flight, my fault for even attempting to fly with it) and never had a problem with it and felt the audio quality was a little better than the NS7, but missed the vinyl feel of the NS7.

So I bought the NS7II (sold my DDJ-SX), and so far I am disappointed. I'm not sure if it's just my unit, but there seems to be glitches with the audio output (volume levels seem to drop every once and a while, especially if I use Instant Doubles and go from one channel to another) and on a few occasions tracks have skipped to random parts of songs while they are playing.

I'm hoping these are all software issues and they will be fixed, but I bought a DDJ-SR as a back-up controller and I feel much more confident using that for gigs until the NS7II issues are taken care of.
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 1:02 PM - 26 March, 2014
Quote:
So I bought the NS7II (sold my DDJ-SX), and so far I am disappointed. I'm not sure if it's just my unit, but there seems to be glitches with the audio output (volume levels seem to drop every once and a while, especially if I use Instant Doubles and go from one channel to another) and on a few occasions tracks have skipped to random parts of songs while they are playing.

I'm hoping these are all software issues and they will be fixed, but I bought a DDJ-SR as a back-up controller and I feel much more confident using that for gigs until the NS7II issues are taken care of.

Hello DJ EAE,

Let me help you out. This all can be rectified by making a few adjustments in your Serato DJ software. First, make sure that you have the latest version of Serato DJ installed serato.com. Next, under DJ Preferences -> Control Preferences -> Use Auto Gain, what are your dB's set at? If it's not 92 dB's, I would suggest that you revert back to that setting to limit the amount of volume being adjusted to each track that you load up.

Also, sometimes I have found that removing the device from MIDI Studio Window (Mac), and lowering the Maximum Screen Updates Per Second (Windows & Mac) in Serato DJ improves the symptoms that you are having, and in some cases completely resolves the issue. See the steps below.

Removing a Device from MIDI Studio (Mac Only)
1. Open a new finder window and navigate to Applications > Utilities.
2. Double click Audio MIDI Setup.
3. Select Window from the top menu and ensure that MIDI Studio is checked.
4. With the Numark controller disconnected click the Numark USB Audio Device.
5. Click Remove Device from the top of the MIDI Studio window.
6. Reconnect you Numark Controller.

Lowering the Maximum Screen Updates Per Second (Both Windows & Mac)
1. Open Serato DJ.
2. Clcik Setup from the top menu.
3. Click Library + Display.
4. Adjust the Display slider to 20 or 30. If you still experience clicks and pops after setting to 20 UPS try lowering the slider.
5. Close the Setup.

Lastly, adjust your USB Buffer Size under the Audio tab to either 10 or 20 to help with your USB dropouts.

Try this out and hopefully this will rectify your symptoms.
DJ EAE 6:26 AM - 27 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Hello DJ EAE,

Let me help you out. This all can be rectified by making a few adjustments in your Serato DJ software. First, make sure that you have the latest version of Serato DJ installed serato.com. Next, under DJ Preferences -> Control Preferences -> Use Auto Gain, what are your dB's set at? If it's not 92 dB's, I would suggest that you revert back to that setting to limit the amount of volume being adjusted to each track that you load up.

Also, sometimes I have found that removing the device from MIDI Studio Window (Mac), and lowering the Maximum Screen Updates Per Second (Windows & Mac) in Serato DJ improves the symptoms that you are having, and in some cases completely resolves the issue. See the steps below.

1. Open Serato DJ.
4. Adjust the Display slider to 20 or 30. If you still experience clicks and pops after setting to 20 UPS try lowering the slider.
5. Close the Setup.

Lastly, adjust your USB Buffer Size under the Audio tab to either 10 or 20 to help with your USB dropouts.

Thanks for the suggestions Chris! I actually tried turning auto-gain off last night and I noticed an improvement in the audio (just had to monitor my levels closer).

I will try the rest of your suggestions tomorrow night and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again!
Edgar
boss16714 8:30 PM - 27 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hello DJ EAE,

1. Open Serato DJ.
5. Close the Setup.

Thanks for the suggestions Chris! I actually tried turning auto-gain off last night and I noticed an improvement in the audio (just had to monitor my levels closer).

I will try the rest of your suggestions tomorrow night and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again!
Edgar

did the suggestions work? I'm having the same issues!
thanks...
boss
DJ EAE 1:03 AM - 3 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hello DJ EAE,

1. Open Serato DJ.
5. Close the Setup.

Thanks again!
Edgar

did the suggestions work? I'm having the same issues!
thanks...
boss

I'll be trying these suggestions tonight and will let you know!
DJ EAE 1:27 AM - 3 April, 2014
Hey NumarkChris: I noticed I had the driver for the NS7 still installed on my MacBook along with the latest driver for the NS7II - just wondering if this would cause any problems?
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 3:07 PM - 3 April, 2014
Quote:
Hey NumarkChris: I noticed I had the driver for the NS7 still installed on my MacBook along with the latest driver for the NS7II - just wondering if this would cause any problems?

Hello,

No that shouldn't cause any confliction with your drivers. That would be fine. Just make sure that you have the latest Serato DJ software installed along with your NS7II drivers www.numark.com.
DJ EAE 4:50 AM - 4 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Hello,

No that shouldn't cause any confliction with your drivers. That would be fine. Just make sure that you have the latest Serato DJ software installed along with your NS7II drivers www.numark.com.

Thanks - I tried all of your suggestions last night. Didn't have any problems except once when I was mixing a track, on the track on the left deck paused for a split second (not sure if this is considered an audio drop-out).

I'm hoping everything will be bug free soon!
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 2:09 PM - 4 April, 2014
Yea, you're on the right track. Sounds like it could've been an audio dropout.

DJ EAE,

To easily streamline inquiries in our forums, we would suggest for you to start a new topic. Your topic is now different then what this thread was originally intended to be. When you do, I can certainly assist you in helping you get your inquiry resolved. Thanks!
westell54 2:53 AM - 12 April, 2014
I finally bought an NS7ii and so far I'm really liking this thing. I can find something wrong with anything, but it's overalll a really nice unit and so far, I don't regret buying it. It's not as heavy as I imagined and I replaced the knobs with some Chroma Caps since I don't see myself using the touch EQ effects.

I notice that the 1/8" headphone jack seems to be a little loose to me but I can't verify if this is common across other units. I've got a few more days before Guitar Center hits me with a restocking fee, so I've got some decisions to make.

I had a chance to also give the DDJ-SZ a side by side run, and I actually liked both units although the Pioneer unit did exhibit the touch response issue. The decision really came down to the rotating platters for me and so I accepted the extra weight just to keep the vinyl feel and beefier build quality. I also noticed that all of my gain levels were slightly higher on all of my files and need readjustment.

Any other owners experience this?
AlekNS7 10:31 AM - 12 April, 2014
I got my NS7II two days ago, and yes, I love it. I had NS7 for 4 years before and DDJ-SX for three days trial. SX is a toy comparing to NS7II imho.

Performance pads on NS7II are awesome, capacitive knobs are handsome option, it's not so big deal on EQ knobs but the FX knobs with touch option are powerful!

This unit worths every cent! Had no issues at all, except I have to practice with slicer. Comparing to SX, everything is on NS7II side, peak meters are much more professional, faders are cool, I have an impression that even performance pads have better response and are more precise, also looks more handy and beautiful with different colours. Loop control is a lot easier with NS7II.
DJ Shatta! 9:57 PM - 15 April, 2014
Hey fellas! I've had my NS7 II for a month now and have had no problems EXCEPT it lost connection with Serato DJ a few times BUT I figured out why. I recommend not using the USB cable that comes with the unit. Go out and buy a good quality one. The one that comes with the NS7 II does not make a solid connection with either Mac nor PC ports. I don't know why this is but getting a new USB cable fixed the issue. This may also be causing other software conflicts as well.

The reason I know this is I bought another NS7II unit and had the same problem and was resolved the same way.

On another note: This thing is amazing! Definite improvement of my performance which resulted in an over 30% increase in patronage at my residency somehow that translated to higher bonus for me...
PancraZ 12:43 AM - 16 April, 2014
Shatta, what are your Mac specs? I will pick up a new USB cable tomorrow and see if it fixes my issues. I love the controller however I always get USB light when playing video w/pitch in time. Pitch in time IS the culparate and Serato suggested I stay away from pitch in time when playing video.
westell54 6:01 AM - 16 April, 2014
Same here. Pitch n' Time is the only thing that throws everything off when I activate it.
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 12:41 PM - 16 April, 2014
Hello DJ Shatta,

Could you start a new topic please so that we can help you out effectively? I can help resolve your issues when you do. For specific issues like that the one your stating, it would be easier to separate your feedback of the NS7II between your current issues.

Chris
Maxstell 8:57 PM - 16 April, 2014
Hi there,

got the same issue & now have the offical statemant from Serato. Do not usw Pitch n Time with Numark NS7II.

serato.com

.. we'll see when the issue is found and fixed.
westell54 12:59 AM - 17 April, 2014
Well, I guess the good news is that they were able to recreate the problem, which means that they can begin to correct it. Pitch n Time is the culprit with my unit too. I haven't tested it with my VCI-380 yet, but I need to check it out to make sure it does it across different controllers.
Jumper4000 3:48 PM - 17 April, 2014
Great. Sounds like another issue that will never get fixed!
DJ Shatta! 1:03 AM - 18 April, 2014
PancraZ,

My Mac is:
2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB Memory
OS 10.7.5 Lion

I've had no issues using Pit n Time with Video since I upgraded from 4 GB memory to 8 GB.
DJ Shatta! 1:14 AM - 18 April, 2014
NumarkChris,

I'm not having any issues (after I upgraded the USB cables). I thought the original topic was "Looking to buy NS7ii any would like owner/user feedback" so I was giving user feedback. Just trying to help...

Thanks,
westell54 2:57 AM - 18 April, 2014
I'm using the Oyaide cable (orange one). I never even opened the one that came with the unit. I had issues with the one provided with my VCI-380 so I bought a couple extras and decided to just stick with using them, instead of the freebies.
westell54 2:58 AM - 18 April, 2014
Just be careful though, as soon as they stop providing them, we will all begin complaining...
Rob J 8:09 PM - 20 April, 2014
Took my laptop to Guitar Center to use the NS7II with my own library (with all my custom cue points, loops and program settings), and it worked excellently under Serato DJ 1.6.1 (I use the NS7FX). Their in-store software version was 1.5.0, which has its bugs with the NS7II (faulty instant doubles, for instance). Loved it under 1.6.1. One thing I noticed was the difference with the reverse lever in the NS7II vs. NS7FX. On the II, it is rubberized and feels nicer. However, if you're making a "bleep" and let the switch flick off your finger, its spring-action will overshoot it past the center position and all the way to the "reverse" position, which can foul up your flow. You have to let it down with your finger, which is not that big of a deal, but worth mentioning.
180 9:34 PM - 4 May, 2014
I've just got the ns7 2 but can't get any sound threw it, the play cue works just fine though. I've installed the drivers and new software. Any ideas?
Numark, Support
NumarkChris 12:39 PM - 5 May, 2014
Hello,

I would like to help but I can think if you start a new topic on the forums with your inquiry you can get assisted more effectively. This thread was created for feedback on the NS7II. It sounds like you'll need some troubleshooting. Please start a new topic and we'll help you out. In the meantime, you can always contact Numark's tech support team for phone assistance. See below.

Numark Industries World Headquarters (United States Office)
Support Contact: 401.658.3131

Numark UK LTD (United Kingdom Office)
Support Contact: +44 1252 896040

InMusic GmbH (Germany Office)
Support Contact: +49 2154-81299-20/-25

Numark Japan Corporation (Japan Office)
Support Contact: +81-3-6277-2231

Thanks,

Chris