Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Hardware Disconnected

Product
ITCH
Version
Hardware
Novation TWITCH
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
DamianR 5:02 AM - 16 September, 2013
I have tried to reinstall de Software and the drivers but Itch doesn't recognize the controller, I have also tried in a different computer but no results.

I have used the controller for a couple of months and had no problems with it, but 3 days ago it wouldn't work.
Serato, Support
Lucas S 9:37 PM - 18 September, 2013
Hi DamianR,

Could I ask you to use a different USB cable to the one your currently using? Also please try every USB port on your computer.

Let me know how you get on!

Cheers
Treskematik 10:17 PM - 18 September, 2013
SAME PROBLEM
Treskematik 10:17 PM - 18 September, 2013
I USED IT 3 TIMES IN MY LIFE, YESTERDAY WAS WORKING FINE, TODAY DOESN'T EVENT TURN ON LIGHTS....NOT RECOGNIZED.
Serato, Support
Lucas S 10:37 PM - 18 September, 2013
Hi Treskematik,

Can I get you to open a new help thread? Please ensure you have tried your controller on a different computer first.

Let me know!

Cheers
Treskematik 7:22 PM - 19 September, 2013
Hi there Lucas, I opened 2 actually and I'm trying to test the controller on another MAC.

I leave the other 2 threads:

serato.com

serato.com

when I know if it works in another MAC will come back...Cheers.
DamianR 10:15 PM - 19 September, 2013
Hello Lucas

I did try with another cable and different USB ports, I also tried on a different Mac, I believe I have tried everything.

When I plug it, the touchstrips, the "hot cue" and "swipe" butons light on.
Serato, Support
Lucas S 10:47 PM - 19 September, 2013
Thanks DamianR,

This is starting to sound like a component fault in the controller to me. Can I ask how old your controller is?

I would return the device to where you purchased it from. Get them to test it and if it doesn't work ask for refund or replacement.

Let me know how you get on!

Cheers
DamianR 11:06 PM - 19 September, 2013
I bought it 3 months ago from a Best Buy in Baltimore, but I am living in Mexico now.

I went already to a Best Buy here and they said that there is no international warranty.

I sent an e-mail to Novation, lets see what happens

Thank you.
Treskematik 5:07 PM - 23 September, 2013
Hi Lucas, my other thread is updated...

Twitch didn't work with other Macs.

Only turn on Touchstrip's red light with Ableton Live 9 for a while but MIDI didn't see it or SEND/RECEIVE signal didn't see any Twitch Signal.

Tried it again with ITCH or TRAKTOR and still's not RECOGNIZED.

THX
Serato, Support
Sam GG 10:01 PM - 28 October, 2013
Hey DamianR,

Sorry about the late reply, Lucas S has moved on from the Support team so I will continue helping you out.

Let me know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Both of these problems do sounds Hardware related seen as they did not connect to secondary computers so you may need to contact Novation about this.

Sam
8:05 AM, 12 Nov 2013
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.