DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Christian Music DJ's

DJ Rev 4:50 AM - 29 July, 2013
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there are any Christian Music DJ's on this site. Just looking to pick your brain on some music and what you play. thank you.
5:30 PM, 31 Jul 2013
Discussion moved to DJing Discussion
DJ Reflex 11:18 PM - 1 August, 2013
You can look up Christian music on iTunes or any other popular music site. Also check the WOW CD's, they are Christian orientated and usually pretty current.

What kind of gigs do you play? School dances, weddings, corporate events, clubs, festivals???

Groups like Manafest, Toby Mac, News Boys, and John The Bapstist have some good grooves for dancing. Also check Air1 radio station for more contemporary pop hits.

Hope this helps.
Chrisjin 11:58 PM - 1 August, 2013
Does DMX and Bone Thugs count?
DJ Quartz 12:16 AM - 2 August, 2013
Here is a couple Canadian Artists if you would like to look into them

www.facebook.com

www.facebook.com
DJRemixEnt 12:23 AM - 2 August, 2013
www.kingdomaffiliates.com

The above link is to a christian music record pool...if that helps any. There might be a forum there to also help u find good music and to connect with other djs that are more knowledgable in this genre
DJ Reflex 2:47 AM - 2 August, 2013
Quote:
Does DMX and Bone Thugs count?

Some Snoop too! :)
the_black_one 2:52 AM - 2 August, 2013
Rick ross maybe?

NM NH
DJ Reflex 2:53 AM - 2 August, 2013
OK, now we're just getting ridiculous!
the_black_one 2:57 AM - 2 August, 2013
theme song to christianmingle.com commercial

NM NH
Robbie O 2:50 PM - 2 August, 2013
Follow this group for christian hip-hop and rap

soundcloud.com
Hassle 1:14 PM - 4 August, 2013
DJ Rev 11:35 PM - 26 October, 2013
Thanks for the feedback back, I listen to Andy Mineo, Lecae, 116 Clique ect. Just looking to see where i can find some remixes and stuff like that. Starting to do some church events and even though I play regular radio music i like to mix it up with some Christ Center Music and eventually be fully Christ Center music, Thank again fam!
SpareChange 1:42 AM - 27 October, 2013
also check out my homey DJ Sam Smite he has some gospel hip hop mixes that might help give you some ideas as well

soundcloud.com
O.B.1 2:49 AM - 28 October, 2013
Stryper rocks!
dj kreate 3:21 AM - 28 October, 2013
stacie orrico
DJ Rev 3:09 AM - 17 April, 2014
Great info fellas, Thank you very much for your feedback. I have found some really good tracks online, Soundcloud and iTunes.