Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

lost itch cd

timtim 11:22 PM - 30 June, 2013
hi guys,

i lost my soft ware cd that i got when i bought my DDJ - S1. i want to load the program on another laptop. how can i do this?

Thanks in advance.

Timtim.
phatbob 11:33 PM - 30 June, 2013
Go to the Downloads section of this site and get the latest version. The one on the CD would almost certainly be out of date anyway.
timtim 11:37 PM - 30 June, 2013
ok. thanks a lot.
timtim 11:46 PM - 30 June, 2013
can i download the Serato dj soft ware ?
phatbob 11:50 PM - 30 June, 2013
Oh, yeah. Actually, you can. You should try that as it's now supported with the S1.

I forgot that.
timtim 12:02 AM - 1 July, 2013
ok. good. thanks again. i'll let u know how it goes.
carlos252 11:32 PM - 3 September, 2015
I have a v7 and bought it use do I need a mixer to test it or can I just plug it in and check it.. I have dj intro download on my mac late 2009 help please thanks
d:raf 3:45 AM - 9 September, 2015
Quote:
I have a v7 and bought it use do I need a mixer to test it or can I just plug it in and check it.. I have dj intro download on my mac late 2009 help please thanks

A few points here:

• The V7 definitely requires a mixer if you want to test it thoroughly. You can just hook it up to your computer and see if the buttons work by watching the on-screen actions, but you won't be able to hear what's going on sonically unless you connect both sets of outputs to something.

• It doesn't work with SDJ Intro; however, it works with both SDJ full as well as Itch (both free in the "downloads" section).

• That said, a late 2009 mac might struggle with both SDJ and Itch unless it's a pretty fast one (thinking 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo with AT LEAST 4 gigs of RAM).