DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Looking for new DJs to feature on my Club Killers Radio podcast.

Alex Dreamz 4:19 PM - 20 June, 2013
Hello Serato friends!

Long time no chat. Figured this might be the best place to find some hungry young DJ talent. Not sure if some of you know but our Club Killers Radio podcast has really taken off & I'm looking for young DJs that care enough to invest time in a creative mix to stand out from the herd of DJs. Guys or girls who are are striving to be a trendsetter and strengthen there own brand. Doesn't have to be edm, open format, just keep it high energy.

People ask me all the time to listen to there mixes for a chance to be on KIIS FM, CK Radio, and iHeart Radio - Now this is your chance. Please post your soundcloud link here. My team and I will listen to each and every single one posted.

You can listen to my EDC mix here: www.clubkillers.com
(Just so you can listen to what expectations are. Once again doesn't have to be EDM.)

Podcast on iTunes: itunes.apple.com
 6 4:30 PM - 20 June, 2013
What's the pay?
Nicholy 4:34 PM - 20 June, 2013
Hi Alex,
I enjoy the podcasts, some great mix's put together in there. My mixcloud houses more mixes than soundcloud, but both links are on my profile.
Nicholy
Alex Dreamz 5:26 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
What's the pay?

Club Killers Radio is non-profit. There is no pay. Simply exposure.
djaction 5:37 PM - 20 June, 2013
a non profit eh?

so you currently file a 990 series tax form www.irs.gov

and have already filed for tax exempt status www.irs.gov

I take it?
djaction 5:38 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
There is no pay. Simply exposure.

Can you elaborate on how exposure is worthy consideration for the time and work put in to make a mix?
Jesus Christ 5:52 PM - 20 June, 2013
Alex, let me see if I can explain to these simpletons.

You see kids, here's the difference between a "charity" that takes in money, not for its own profit, but in order to better the cause that it is set up for, and a "not-for-profit" venture that takes in NO money, yet uses its exposure to better the community of peers. There is no money going into the Klubkillers podcast. It is set up to promote a community of DJs. You remember what promotion is kids? Remember when you used to make a mixed CD, duplicate it a ton of times, use a Sharpie to put your name, phone number and MySpace name on it, then give it out at the club where you spin at? That, kids, is called promotion (pro·mo·tion /prəˈmōSHən). When your mix (that took time and work to put together) is played for people who otherwise wouldn't have heard it, then you, as an entertainer, are expanding your audience.

Now, if you want to submit a mix of your own for Alex to play on his podcast without charging you, then do so. But to come in here and ask if it pays shows a blatant disregard for common sense and decency. Y'all sound like the kid that walks into a club on his 21st birthday, goes straight to the DJ booth, and proclaims "I've been spinning in my bedroom since Christmas. Who do I talk to about getting booked here on Friday and Saturday nights?" If you don't need extra exposure, then this thread isn't for you. (LOL... even McDonalds and Disneyland spend MILLIONS on advertising) If you would like others to hear your mixes -- that you are obviously very proud of, then by all means, post that shit. If you're neither, then you're trolling a good guy and need to be hung from your eyelids off a bridge.

And I'm out!

nm
Alex Dreamz 5:58 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
a non profit eh?

so you currently file a 990 series tax form www.irs.gov

and have already filed for tax exempt status www.irs.gov

I take it?

Didn't say it was "a non profit" I said it's non profit. Implying we don't make money on it. And we also do operate a non profit called "Give Love Back" and involved with "A Placed Called Home" Look it up since you're so intrigued by the details of it.

We're just trying to give DJs an opportunity to be featured. If you don't want to take it as an opportunity that is fine. These mixes get into avid club goers, fitness enthusiast, nightlife industry people in major markets who make decisions. People who book DJs at the biggest clubs in Vegas listen to these mixes every week.

I consider exposure from Club Killers Radio very worthy. However I feel that you should be making the best mixes you can possibly make to get out to the world regardless of its to show me or not. That alone validates considering putting in your time and work.

If your goal as DJ is to continue to build your brand and become something real in the industry, you need to build it with people who have influence in major markets like Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Miami etc. We even book DJs at our events who shine on the podcast consistently. 5 sold out shows in a row in the L.A./O.C. area for our events.

Here is the video of those last 5 events because I know words don't go very far on online forums. youtu.be

And we are just getting started in Asia as well: youtu.be

Would love to see some of your work.
djaction 6:01 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
We even book DJs at our events who shine on the podcast consistently.

and do they spin the events for free too?

djaction 6:06 PM - 20 June, 2013
Basically it's really frowned upon to come in here asking for DJ's to promote their mixes on someone else's site for FREE..

A good chunk of DJ's on here do this full time and make a living off of it. Time is money, and making a mix is time consuming and requires work and effort. If someone else is then taking that mix 'for free' and using it to promote their site (even if it promotes the DJ) that's pretty foul IMO.

Cheers.
djaction 6:08 PM - 20 June, 2013
"Exposure" was a term used to get sucker DJ's to do gigs for free by shady promoters.. unfortunately the word still carries weight. I had assumed most people in here were with the times and realized that outdated term is quite negative in 2013.

Then again I'm sure there's a ton of Thirsty Bedroom Controller Jockeys in here that are dying to get their mixes out there for free.. hell they might even PAY you to get them out.
DJ Michael Basic 6:16 PM - 20 June, 2013
Yo Alex, I'll get the ball rolling. Here's my latest club mix. I make one of these every 6 months and would be happy to have them aired on the Club Killers Podcast.

soundcloud.com
StylesD 6:17 PM - 20 June, 2013
i got some sexy nu disco for that ass ;)
 6 6:17 PM - 20 June, 2013
This was the best part of that cock sucking rant up there.

"Now, if you want to submit a mix of your own for Alex to play on his podcast without charging you, then do so"

lmao @ charging you to give his brand a bump

nm
eder 6:27 PM - 20 June, 2013
2nd the best!

soundcloud.com
J3RMZ 6:29 PM - 20 June, 2013
I'll bite. proud bedroom dj, but I never had the intention to gig out. Have always enjoyed mixing and cutting it up fresh, though. I record mixes and put em out there for download anyway, so I don't see any harm in this.

www.mixcloud.com
djmallon 6:29 PM - 20 June, 2013
I'll jump in too! soundcloud.com
djraizenyc 6:30 PM - 20 June, 2013
Love this action dude.. love seeing jaded djs. Me and StylesD got some Nu Disco for you to mellow you out a bit.
djaction 6:46 PM - 20 June, 2013
lol i'm as mellow as it comes. i love sucker DJ's that work for free ;)
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:50 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:

You see kids, here's the difference between a "charity" that takes in money, not for its own profit, but in order to better the cause that it is set up for, and a "not-for-profit" venture that takes in NO money, yet uses its exposure to better the community of peers. There is no money going into the Klubkillers podcast. It is set up to promote a community of DJs. You remember what promotion is kids? Remember when you used to make a mixed CD, duplicate it a ton of times, use a Sharpie to put your name, phone number and MySpace name on it, then give it out at the club where you spin at? That, kids, is called promotion (pro·mo·tion /prəˈmōSHən). When your mix (that took time and work to put together) is played for people who otherwise wouldn't have heard it, then you, as an entertainer, are expanding your audience.

Now, if you want to submit a mix of your own for Alex to play on his podcast without charging you, then do so. But to come in here and ask if it pays shows a blatant disregard for common sense and decency. Y'all sound like the kid that walks into a club on his 21st birthday, goes straight to the DJ booth, and proclaims "I've been spinning in my bedroom since Christmas. Who do I talk to about getting booked here on Friday and Saturday nights?" If you don't need extra exposure, then this thread isn't for you. (LOL... even McDonalds and Disneyland spend MILLIONS on advertising) If you would like others to hear your mixes -- that you are obviously very proud of, then by all means, post that shit. If you're neither, then you're trolling a good guy and need to be hung from your eyelids off a bridge.

And I'm out!

nm

THIS!
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:51 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:

Theres nothing wrong with workin for free, as long as your not makin someone else rich doin so. You know all that practicing you did in your bedroom when you started? That was working for free.
djaction 6:55 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Theres nothing wrong with workin for free, as long as your not makin someone else rich doin so. You know all that practicing you did in your bedroom when you started? That was working for free.

did you go to his site?

www.clubkillers.com

alex dreamz is making money off the promotion ("exposure" lol ) of his own site here..
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:00 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

did you go to his site?

www.clubkillers.com

alex dreamz is making money off the promotion ("exposure" lol ) of his own site here..

Not only did i go to his site, ive been a member of it for a while, its my fave music pool. His pool dosent "need" your mix. Its not like hes relying on the podcast to keep his site goin. On the other hand its a legit avenue of exposure for the dj who submits a mix.
djaction 7:01 PM - 20 June, 2013
like I said before.. explain 'avenue of exposure' .. that shit doesn't really apply anymore.
djaction 7:02 PM - 20 June, 2013
like do you think if Mbezzle submits a badass EDM mix on there.. he's suddenly going to be getting booking calls from clubs all over the country?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:04 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
like I said before.. explain 'avenue of exposure' .. that shit doesn't really apply anymore.

What im saying is if your local club promoter asks you to spin for free for promotion you tell him to fuck off, if the super bowl asks you to rock halftime you take the oppritunity.

Question: do you have a soundcloud? Is there a mix on it? How many views does it get?
djaction 7:06 PM - 20 June, 2013
so you're comparing alex dreamz podcast to the superbowl halftime? lol. cmon now. it's the same mentality as all these DJ's that open for BIG ACT HEADLINERS thinking they will get more gigs out of the deal..

and no no soundcloud whatsoever.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:08 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
like do you think if Mbezzle submits a badass EDM mix on there.. he's suddenly going to be getting booking calls from clubs all over the country?

Which senario will give me higher chances: having my mix spotlighted on a big name site where thousands djs and promoters go to get their music and news, cosigned by a respected dj in the industry. Or sittin in my bedroom arms crossed screaming about how i refuse to let anyone see what i got until they pay me?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:10 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
so you're comparing alex dreamz podcast to the superbowl halftime? lol. cmon now. .

Not exactly but that site is indeed a pool ALOT of people get their music from, its currently my primary pool
djaction 7:10 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Which senario will give me higher chances: having my mix spotlighted on a big name site where thousands djs and promoters go to get their music and news, cosigned by a respected dj in the industry. Or sittin in my bedroom arms crossed screaming about how i refuse to let anyone see what i got until they pay me?

And this is exactly what bedroom dj's don't understand.. the answer is neither. Want gigs? network, get to 'know' the right people.
djaction 7:11 PM - 20 June, 2013
think about anytime you've been to a club.. you think that DJ was booked because the owner/promoter heard him on a podcast on the internet?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:16 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And this is exactly what bedroom dj's don't understand.. the answer is neither. Want gigs? network, get to 'know' the right people.

You dont think spinning a clubkillers event would be a great place to network?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:16 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
think about anytime you've been to a club.. you think that DJ was booked because the owner/promoter heard him on a podcast on the internet?

I acutually know alot of djs who have been booked based on mixes theyve posted to soundcloud
djaction 7:17 PM - 20 June, 2013
Probably not? how many Dj's were on the flyer for their last even they booked DJ's from their podcasts?
djaction 7:18 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I acutually know alot of djs who have been booked based on mixes theyve posted to soundcloud

I know more that have been booked by good ol S'ing D. lol
djaction 7:22 PM - 20 June, 2013
i'm not convincing you otherwise and i'm just a 'jaded' dj ;) there's no winning here!
Alex Dreamz 7:23 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Hi Alex,
I enjoy the podcasts, some great mix's put together in there. My mixcloud houses more mixes than soundcloud, but both links are on my profile.
Nicholy

Thank Nicholy. Will take a listen. Appreciate it.
Jesus Christ 7:32 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I, for one have been booked many times by good ol S'ing D. lol

I don't doubt that. nm
djaction 7:33 PM - 20 June, 2013
^lmao
DJBRIANM 7:39 PM - 20 June, 2013
I listen to every mix on the site and most of the mixes get between 2000-8000 downloads. Submit your mix and quit being a dbag....little exposure might do you some good.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:52 PM - 20 June, 2013
Honest question; u wonder how much AM got paid to so his power 106 mix. I know radio stations are notoriously cheap, was that a paid set?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:52 PM - 20 June, 2013
*i
DJBRIANM 7:57 PM - 20 June, 2013
Maybe little to nothing...but look he was a god amongst most djs.
StylesD 8:00 PM - 20 June, 2013
action, where you spinning at this weekend?
 6 8:14 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Jesus Christ, where you spinning at this weekend?

Exactly. lol

nm
djaction 8:22 PM - 20 June, 2013
a little town called Manhattan. unfortunately not many people in this city so not much opportunity for 'exposure'
djaction 8:23 PM - 20 June, 2013
Jesus Christ is opening for Pauly D this weekend
Alex Dreamz 8:34 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Yo Alex, I'll get the ball rolling. Here's my latest club mix. I make one of these every 6 months and would be happy to have them aired on the Club Killers Podcast.

soundcloud.com

Mr Basic! What's up brother so great to hear from you. I will most definitely be throwing your mix in my playlist to check out. Hope all is well with you.
Ace27 8:45 PM - 20 June, 2013
Alex,

Here is the link to my soundcloud soundcloud.com Check out the Jan 26 WVAQ mix on there. One of the sets I did for the radio here in WV.

Thanks for the opportunity.
jprime 8:46 PM - 20 June, 2013
Gotta be a Soundcloud Link?
DJ Mozo 8:53 PM - 20 June, 2013
www.soundcloud.com
@alexdreamz I've seen you at Yost a few times. Gotta love the show. I work with NyteHype as well. See ya around sir.
Alex Dreamz 10:16 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:

And I'm out!

nm

LOL. You're a scholar & a gentleman sir.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 10:24 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
I like your scrotum & you're a gentle man sir.

Wow,,, that's why Jesus helped him - they have an sexual affair going on - I see now...
DJ_X_Trodinaire 10:41 PM - 20 June, 2013
Link to my

www.mixcloud.com

Use it. I make mixtape of new music i get every week.
stevie o 10:49 PM - 20 June, 2013
Whats up Alex. Big fan of clubkillers. Good stuff always. Here's an outdated mix but I will add new ones shortly. Thanks
www.mixcloud.com
Alex Dreamz 11:03 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
i got some sexy nu disco for that ass ;)

Tried to listen to that mix that Raize sent right now but Soundcloud link didn't work.
Alex Dreamz 11:03 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
2nd the best!

soundcloud.com

Thank Eder. Will review this for sure.
AKIEM 11:07 PM - 20 June, 2013
What's up Alexus, club killers is pretty much the fucking best. Please feel free nuts to use my mix.

Nm

[Link Removed]
Alex Dreamz 11:59 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:

Thanks Mallon. Clean mix. Very pop. Should of started with that "loud noises" Steve Carrell clip. LOL.
Alex Dreamz 11:59 PM - 20 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks Mallon. Clean mix. Very pop. Should of started with that "loud noises" Steve Carrell clip. LOL.

Very pop dance (I should of said.)
Jesus Christ 12:53 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly. lol

nm

I'm playing a rotting shithole in Bakersfield called Senor Pepe's. I guess the DJ they have there now sucks so bad that their best clients are the folks from the school for the deaf. They said that they will pay me what they're paying their current DJ, some asshat named sixxx -- $20 and all the left overs he can eat. I told them I'd DJ their place for free... just for the exposure. nm
djmallon 1:08 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Very pop dance (I should of said.)

Definite pop dance - its a recording of a live radio set, hahah.
Alex Dreamz 1:54 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Alex,

Here is the link to my soundcloud soundcloud.com Check out the Jan 26 WVAQ mix on there. One of the sets I did for the radio here in WV.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks Prodigy. Do you have any newer mixes? The one I saw was from 2011.
 6 2:42 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly. lol

nm

I'm playing a rotting shithole in Bakersfield called Senor Pepe's. I guess the DJ they have there now sucks so bad that their best clients are the folks from the school for the deaf. They said that they will pay me what they're paying their current DJ, some asshat named sixxx -- $20 and all the left overs he can eat. I told them I'd DJ their place for free... just for the exposure. nm

He mad. Hahahahahahaha

Who remembers the time when Jesus Christ went to Bakersfield NOT TO DJ but to be someone's driver just so he could pretend to be all cool and shit.

You DJ so bad, you're not even a DJ but a DJ's chauffeur.

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

and again? Where are you DJing this weekend cause I sure aint DJing where you said I was. At least get your facts straight if you're gonna eat semen and get all mad.

:)

nm
Jesus Christ 4:19 AM - 21 June, 2013
You're the only one that remembers that. Seems you pretend you don't give a shit, but youu secretly swing off my nuts. You DJ so bad, you had to leave the shittiest place in the armpit of California. LMAO! I'm not mad that I don't have to DJ this weekend. At least I don't have to live in Bakersfield! hahahaha

nm
 6 4:22 AM - 21 June, 2013
Awww. You still mad.

hahahaha

nm
the_black_one 4:28 AM - 21 June, 2013
free jays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAW...... you crazy ...... Your BS does not work around here dude....... go feed the babies
the_black_one 4:31 AM - 21 June, 2013
is this the same alex dreams that put out all those hawt garbage remixes and bootlegs???
Alex Dreamz 4:56 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
is this the same alex dreams that put out all those hawt garbage remixes and bootlegs???

Yup. Same one. Still going strong. LOL. Posting up 5 new mash ups tomorrow.
Alex Dreamz 4:56 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Gotta be a Soundcloud Link?

No sir. It does not have to be. Just preferred.
Alex Dreamz 4:58 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
www.soundcloud.com
@alexdreamz I've seen you at Yost a few times. Gotta love the show. I work with NyteHype as well. See ya around sir.

Thanks Mozo. Much love my man. Taking a listen now. Vince & the NyteHype team are great people. I love working with them. Hopefully see you Saturday 29th for House of Dreamz. I won't be DJing but my man DJ Spryte is headlining the event. He is ridiculous.
AKIEM 5:01 AM - 21 June, 2013
Did you listen to my mix?
Alex Dreamz 5:03 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:

Don't see a link on your previous post. Says "link removed" please repost link.
AKIEM 5:04 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Don't see a link on your previous post. Says "link removed" please repost link.

What the fuck, that's bullshit!
Alex Dreamz 5:10 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
What's up Alexus, club killers is pretty much the fucking best. Please feel free nuts to use my mix.

Nm

[Link Removed]

On my end it says "[Link Removed]"

Feel free to message it to me on FB if you'd like.
www.facebook.com
HittinSkinzTa2 5:19 AM - 21 June, 2013
Here ya go

www.mixcrate.com
dj_soo 6:17 AM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:

I have been.

made good money too.

I used to do university radio - didn't get paid, didn't care. It was fun and something to keep me sharp and got me more of a following.

I understand the crusty "don't play for free" mentality - I have it too - but there's a difference between paying events for free and putting out mixes to established communities.

I give all my mixes away for free and even my tracks which take much more time and work to make than mixes - but I consider it part of the advertising/marketing game. Make money from the gigs, and use the rest to get the gigs.
dj_soo 6:18 AM - 21 June, 2013
anyway, here's my last one - not cutting edge new shit by any sense of the imagination, but just fun, dancey vibes.

soundcloud.com
Code:E 9:00 AM - 21 June, 2013
phonze 2:05 PM - 21 June, 2013
I'd be down for this. Will post something sometime this weekend. Wish I could right away but super busy.
Alex Dreamz 6:05 PM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
I'd be down for this. Will post something sometime this weekend. Wish I could right away but super busy.

Looking forward to checking it out.
Alex Dreamz 6:06 PM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
soundcloud.com

Nice track selection. Have anything from 2013 posted anywhere?
Code:E 6:13 PM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
soundcloud.com

Nice track selection. Have anything from 2013 posted anywhere?

Working on one today. Well 2 actaully. The 1st one I'm going to post is a promo mix for a festival I'm working at (stage manager one day time stage, Visuals on the main stage, DJing in the afternoon) and it will be full of tracks from artist playing the festival. centerofgravity.ca

The other might take some more time since I need to get this one out ASAP :(
Alex Dreamz 6:18 PM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I understand the crusty "don't play for free" mentality - I have it too - but there's a difference between paying events for free and putting out mixes to established communities.

I feel the same way.

My personal favorite mix so far. Great song selection. Very different than everybody else. Love your warning message, your cover art. You're doing great on creating your brand sir. You're definitely ahead of the pack.
dj_soo 6:30 PM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I feel the same way.

My personal favorite mix so far. Great song selection. Very different than everybody else. Love your warning message, your cover art. You're doing great on creating your brand sir. You're definitely ahead of the pack.

cheers - that's actually a bit of a departure from what I usually do which is a little more underground rave/festival oriented, but I hate being pigeonholed...
Chrisjin 6:34 PM - 21 June, 2013
Heres my puppy chow mix.

9 cups Rice Chex®, Corn Chex® or Chocolate Chex® cereal (or combination)
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Mix that and boom, munchies for that afterburn
CMOS 6:51 PM - 21 June, 2013
Screw it, ill throw our hats into the ring.

DJ Sinatra & DJ Feffen: Summer Heat

soundcloud.com

Tracklist:

1. Will I Am Ft Britney Spears – Scream and Shout (Dirty Motif Trap Remix)
2. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Thrift Shop (Riot Tens Get It Trap Remix)
3. Icona Pop – I love it (Blitzgrip Remix)
4. Timeflies – I Choose U (Zazu Trap Remix)
5. Justin Timberlake – Mirrors (Rocky Wellstack Trap Remix)
6. Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding – I need your love (R3hab Remix)
7. Zedd ft Foxes – Clarity (Brillz Remix)
8. Selena Gomez – Come and Get It
9. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (2 Chainz Remix)
10. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Cant Hold Us (Major Lazer Remix)
11. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Cant Hold Us (Kaskade Remix)
12. Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child (Simo Edit)
13. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (DBerrie Remix)
14. Daft Punk ft Pharell Williams – Get Lucky (eSquire Remix)
15. Robin Thicke ft T.I. & Pharrell – Blurred Lines
16. Jason Derulio – The Other Side (Andy Young Remix)
17. DJ Khaled ft Drake & Rick Ross – No New Friends
18. Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness (Jcity Remix)
Seig 6:59 PM - 21 June, 2013
Here's my mix:

soundcloud.com
DJ Tracktion 8:04 PM - 21 June, 2013
djtracktion.com

I'd def like to make a new mix for the podcast...Let me know! djtracktion@gmail.com Thanks!
XCAKID 8:17 PM - 21 June, 2013
Quote:
Hello Serato friends!

Long time no chat. Figured this might be the best place to find some hungry young DJ talent. Not sure if some of you know but our Club Killers Radio podcast has really taken off & I'm looking for young DJs that care enough to invest time in a creative mix to stand out from the herd of DJs. Guys or girls who are are striving to be a trendsetter and strengthen there own brand. Doesn't have to be edm, open format, just keep it high energy.

People ask me all the time to listen to there mixes for a chance to be on KIIS FM, CK Radio, and iHeart Radio - Now this is your chance. Please post your soundcloud link here. My team and I will listen to each and every single one posted.

(Just so you can listen to what expectations are. Once again doesn't have to be EDM.)

soundcloud.com

link to contact info is on my soundcloud page also. thx
DJ Remy USA 8:24 PM - 21 June, 2013
Alex Dreamz Im down I'll take it I already do a free online radio show as it is.
XCAKID 8:24 PM - 21 June, 2013
Oooppps, I misread that, I thought you wanted a soundcloud page and not individual mixes. Here's an open format mix.

soundcloud.com
DJ Remy USA 8:26 PM - 21 June, 2013
Hey Alex Dreamz check out this mix do you think club killers has room for a DJ like this.

soundcloud.com

Dont mind the radio drops on there the radio show is mine and buddy trust me these can be done with club killers drops check out the mix. Its not like anything anyone else has posted.

I think its a awesome opportunity for a guy like me to be associated with club killers
DJ Remy USA 8:34 PM - 21 June, 2013
Alex here are some more just to showcase my versatility.

soundcloud.com (Released early Last year)

soundcloud.com (Release early Last year)

soundcloud.com (Show casing my post production and mult-track abilities)

soundcloud.com (I think I released this on New Years)
Papa Midnight 8:38 PM - 21 June, 2013
This sounds like a great opportunity, Alex Dreamz. I've done free online shows before and even do Mixcloud / YT / USTREAM mixes as it is (when I get a chance. I've distanced from USTREAM as of late) for promotion and I'd be happy to join this venture.
haze324 8:49 PM - 21 June, 2013
I'm in.

Been a member of CK for well over a year now --- big fan of the site. Here's an easy mix, working on something a little harder that will have up soon.

Would be great if you highlighted one new DJ a week or something along those lines.

soundcloud.com
Alex Dreamz 10:58 PM - 21 June, 2013
I don't really go on this forum much but it seems like a lot of you guys use mixcrate? To me I've felt Soundcloud has way more opportunity because a lot random non DJs have the soundcloud app. Especially females who workout often.
Papa Midnight 1:01 AM - 22 June, 2013
Quote:
I don't really go on this forum much but it seems like a lot of you guys use mixcrate? To me I've felt Soundcloud has way more opportunity because a lot random non DJs have the soundcloud app. Especially females who workout often.

I actually shied away from using Soundcloud a couple of years ago as I got annoyed with their selective deleting of anything due to licensing; and not being able to tell what was licensed and what wasn't in addition to their cherry picking who's mixes to block and when (regardless of if music was obtained legitimately from a record pool). One Tiesto song to many? E-mail notice comes about your mix being blocked a week after the fact.

Mixcloud (I don't use Mixcrate) just made it so much easier; and there's no limitation on accounts.
Alex Dreamz 1:21 AM - 22 June, 2013
Quote:

Yo Remy!!! Props brother. That intro is sooo legit. I can't believe not one person has commented on that yet. That is exactly what I'm looking for. Mad style. Shoot me an email alex@alexdreamz.com
Jon Gordon aka D.J. Kaoitic 3:00 AM - 22 June, 2013
Dax 7:02 AM - 22 June, 2013
soundcloud.com

just listen to The Sonic Handshake Radio Show's Alex dont think your been in to the other stuff posted
phonze 4:42 PM - 22 June, 2013
Hey Alex, just posted one up. I guess it's similar to the kinds of mixes that are up on CK.

soundcloud.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:30 PM - 22 June, 2013
LMAO @ the attempts to make this a Backfired thread...

Dude is getting mad luv...
Papa Midnight 6:11 PM - 22 June, 2013
Quote:

J.C. said it best:

Quote:

And I'm out!

nm
Alex Dreamz 3:26 AM - 23 June, 2013
Quote:

LOL. Actions speak louder than words.
DJ Remy USA 3:42 AM - 23 June, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yo Remy!!! Props brother. That intro is sooo legit. I can't believe not one person has commented on that yet. That is exactly what I'm looking for. Mad style. Shoot me an email alex@alexdreamz.com

Sent you a email earlier today looking forward to hearing back from you.

Remy Sounds
Alex Dreamz 5:40 AM - 23 June, 2013
Thank you Remy. Will for sure set something up when I get back in to the office Monday.
jprime 9:23 PM - 23 June, 2013
soundcloud.com

Here's a mix of some beats for ya jeeps.
Jairen 9:42 PM - 23 June, 2013
I only have short mixes posted for now...

soundcloud.com

www.youtube.com
Dj_Roger 11:23 PM - 23 June, 2013
Joe Fresh 11:52 PM - 23 June, 2013
I'd be happy to do a guest mix on the Club Killers podcast.

Here's my latest mix -

soundcloud.com
Alex Dreamz 4:14 AM - 24 June, 2013
Thank you gentlemen. I will review. I'm going to feature DJ Remy for sure in August or September. Looking for 1 more guy to fill in the schedule for the next 3 months. Sincerely appreciate all of you submitting your links & keeping this thread positive.
DJ Boi LoKo 11:21 PM - 25 June, 2013
A little late on this but here are 2 of my mixes

soundcloud.com

soundcloud.com
Dj Nyce 2:04 PM - 26 June, 2013
What's good Alex. Absolutely love the podcast. I always find some gems in there.
Alex Dreamz 7:05 PM - 26 June, 2013
Thanks Boi Loko. Will take a listen.

What up Nyce!!! Thank you man. Really appreciate it. We work very hard. Sincerely it so great to see people appreciate it. Much love.
SiRocket 9:14 AM - 28 June, 2013
Good stuff alex! Keep em coming!
SiRocket 9:15 AM - 28 June, 2013
Btw all of my mixes (live, post produced, radio mixes, etc) can be found here :) --> download.djrickyjay.com
DjayRage 7:13 PM - 28 June, 2013
Been subscribed to the Club Killers podcast for a while now. Definitely good exposure for any of you cats. Looking forward to hearing some of you guys and gals on there.
jacalladine2000 5:39 PM - 30 June, 2013
Hi Alex

Please find my soundcloud mix link to be considered for your podcast via Clubkillers.

soundcloud.com

Many thanks
Joe
illkid 7:14 PM - 1 July, 2013
Reggae X Dubstep
This is the first installment of THE ORIGINAL DUBSTEPPA trilogy.

soundcloud.com
AustinG 2:05 PM - 2 July, 2013
Personally I love CK's pool/podcasts, props to Alex for reaching out like this. I'm looking forward to seeing what Remy puts together.
DJ Remy USA 3:53 PM - 2 July, 2013
Quote:
Personally I love CK's pool/podcasts, props to Alex for reaching out like this. I'm looking forward to seeing what Remy puts together.

and the pressure and anticipation builds

*walks away and goes back in the lab*
Papa Midnight 4:01 PM - 2 July, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Best of luck, Remy S.
AustinG 6:18 PM - 2 July, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Hah I can only imagine, good luck
Alex Dreamz 6:11 AM - 6 July, 2013
Hahahaha. Can't wait to hear it Remy! Thank you all for your submissions. Remy's mix should be on schedule for late August or early September @ www.clubkillers.com
Dj Rehab 12:41 PM - 6 July, 2013
Spring Megamix -102 Tracks

soundcloud.com

Summer Pool Mix - Nu Disco/Funk/etc.

soundcloud.com
Alex Dreamz 2:46 AM - 10 July, 2013
Quote:
Spring Megamix -102 Tracks

soundcloud.com

Summer Pool Mix - Nu Disco/Funk/etc.

soundcloud.com

Thank you. Will take a listen. But I would highly recommend re-considering your DJ name. R3hab pretty has it on lock. You know how many people would be upset if I was saying we have special guest mix from DJ Rehab & they were expecting R3hab? (I'm already confused. LOL.) Just a friendly recommendation.
DJ Construc 11:32 AM - 14 July, 2013
Yo, Alex Dreamz... I am a fan of you and I am a fan of CK. I am a rather new subscriber and I love the site. I would be very humbled for the opportunity to be featured on your podcast. Her is my mixcloud page, as you can see there are a lot of mixes on there and they are all from my radio show that I do weekly. The mixes are open format but lean towards the edm side as that fits the station's "hit music" format the best. Please take a listen when you get a chance and please excuse my horrible radio hosting lol I am much better on the decks than on the mic. All these mixes were done live with no editing or planning. Thanks!! www.mixcloud.com
djmattmaticsdet 3:02 PM - 21 July, 2013
I'll jump in. I've been a Club Killers member since January!

mixlr.com

completely live set!
Alex Dreamz 10:15 PM - 22 July, 2013
Thank you gentlemen. Will take a listen.
DJ freestylefrenzy 3:28 AM - 23 July, 2013
hey alex...
been a fan of clubkillers for a while take a look at these quick mixes

soundcloud.com

soundcloud.com
funkyfresh2012 1:41 AM - 25 July, 2013
Alex,
A little off topic, but why is the clubkillers pool so slow to navigate through? Clicking through to the homepage to the login to each section to DL tracks from, its painfully slow. Its been like that for months now....
XCAKID 3:54 PM - 25 July, 2013
Quote:
Alex,
A little off topic, but why is the clubkillers pool so slow to navigate through? Clicking through to the homepage to the login to each section to DL tracks from, its painfully slow. Its been like that for months now....

Yeah, I am having the same issues and I am on a high speed fiber optic connection. Really make "digging" for tunes cumbersome. Specially in the video section.
DTweed 9:28 PM - 25 July, 2013
Quote:
Hello Serato friends!

Alex - Love your ish. Please find my soundcloud link here for consideration - soundcloud.com
SiRocket 10:46 AM - 30 July, 2013
Quote:
Thank you gentlemen. Will take a listen.

IAMDJDK 11:36 PM - 2 August, 2013
DJ Prashant 9:43 PM - 4 August, 2013
Bollywood mixes for club killers? :)
soundcloud.com
DJ Remy USA 12:51 PM - 5 September, 2013
CK mix done thanks Alex for letting me rock on CK's podcast. Excited to see what everyone thinks I took a lot of chances.
Papa Midnight 3:10 PM - 5 September, 2013
Quote:
CK mix done thanks Alex for letting me rock on CK's podcast. Excited to see what everyone thinks I took a lot of chances.

Post a link of that when it's available.
bicedidit 3:23 PM - 5 September, 2013
Quote:

i dj'ed last week for the likes of clark kent, dame dash and camron based on a dj set i did for free on www.powaradio.com (website is down)
DJ Remy USA 9:41 PM - 5 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Post a link of that when it's available.

sure will I think they want to release it I was about to put it on soundcloud then I was like ohhh I guess I should wait...lol
eder 10:03 PM - 5 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

i dj'ed last week for the likes of clark kent, dame dash and camron based on a dj set i did for free on www.powaradio.com (website is down)

Did they tune in when the website was up or something?
Manny C dot com 8:42 AM - 6 September, 2013
Check out the 2 newest ones here:

mannyc.com
Alex Dreamz 11:55 PM - 10 September, 2013
Totally kept my word! Hahaha Remy's mix will be up next week actually, DJ Beatbreaker from NYC last week. DJ Bento from Hong Kong, Remy from DC then I'll be back with another mix from Puerto Rico for EDC weekend! Lots of great mixes coming!

They will all be posted here: www.clubkillers.com

Thank you all who were positive. I haven't been able to hear the last couple of ones posted just yet. But I will.
SiRocket 2:05 AM - 11 September, 2013
Quote:
Totally kept my word! Hahaha Remy's mix will be up next week actually, DJ Beatbreaker from NYC last week. DJ Bento from Hong Kong, Remy from DC then I'll be back with another mix from Puerto Rico for EDC weekend! Lots of great mixes coming!

They will all be posted here: www.clubkillers.com

Thank you all who were positive. I haven't been able to hear the last couple of ones posted just yet. But I will.

Sounds good man!
Joe Fresh 3:49 AM - 11 September, 2013
Feel free to check out the mini mix I did for DMS -

www.directmusicservice.com
DJ Remy USA 4:00 PM - 19 September, 2013
Whats sup Serato fam here is my first Club Killers podcast. Im really happy with how it turned ou. Thanks Alex for letting me rock!

soundcloud.com
Alex Dreamz 4:00 PM - 19 September, 2013
DJ Remy mix has now been posted.

Take a listen here: www.clubkillers.com

I'm looking for 1 more DJ for November/December. Keep in mind I'm looking for something that is different yet mainstream enough to cater to our core demographic which nightlife industry & the majority of our 20,000 podcast subscribers are females who listen to the mixes on a daily basis during there workouts so they can't all sound the same.

Looking forward to finding some new DJs who care about putting in work on there mixes. You want an audience, we have it. All the plays/downloads on soundcloud & through club killers are just bonus from the actual iTunes podcast.
DJ Remy USA 4:01 PM - 19 September, 2013
^^^^lol we did that at the same time I stole some of your thunder my bad.
Alex Dreamz 4:01 PM - 19 September, 2013
Quote:
Whats sup Serato fam here is my first Club Killers podcast. Im really happy with how it turned ou. Thanks Alex for letting me rock!

soundcloud.com

Great job on the mix! Pleasure working with you on this. Look forward to building with you in the future. Keep hustlin!
DJ Remy USA 4:03 PM - 19 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

soundcloud.com

Great job on the mix! Pleasure working with you on this. Look forward to building with you in the future. Keep hustlin!

No doubt Alex Thanks again....everyone bump this in your speakers ASAP!
Papa Midnight 4:20 PM - 19 September, 2013
Quote:

soundcloud.com

At work and listening now.
funkyfresh2012 4:58 PM - 19 September, 2013
great mix Remy! good energy and vibe.

Alex, thanks for supporting the Serato Fam! Love the podcast mixes. Keep up the good work bro!
Dj Hi Def 5:06 PM - 19 September, 2013
Is there still time?

soundcloud.com
Papa Midnight 5:30 PM - 19 September, 2013
That transition out of the intro... hotness.

OH MAN, I damn near broke out into laughter at that transition to GNR - Welcome to the Jungle. Not because it was bad but because it was so unexpected and quick that... Damn! LOL!

Thanks for the mix dude.
DJ Remy USA 5:39 PM - 19 September, 2013
Good looking out everyone glad at least the DJs are approving Im waiting on some poeple I dont know to like it...lol. Share it if you think someone else will enjoy.
the_black_one 5:52 PM - 19 September, 2013
Intro was tooo long.. The music and skills no problems there.. Just the intro over produced and too long.

Maybe remy can make some money off the exposure ...

NM NH
SiRocket 8:28 PM - 19 September, 2013
Alex, I can't stress the energy I have put into my radio mixes for z94.5fm in Santa Barbara, my Personal Mixes, and my Sets for Dropping Needles with DJ Bling.

I too have a pretty decent "gym/female" following and people constantly asking for more mixes and content even though I try to keep everything fresh and coming as fast as possible :)

I put down turntable skills, cleanliness, programming, and quality all together on EACH and EVERY one of my Mixes...

Take a listen -> www.djrickyjay.com

Thanks ;)
Alex Dreamz 9:46 PM - 19 September, 2013
Quote:
Alex, I can't stress the energy I have put into my radio mixes for z94.5fm in Santa Barbara, my Personal Mixes, and my Sets for Dropping Needles with DJ Bling.

I too have a pretty decent "gym/female" following and people constantly asking for more mixes and content even though I try to keep everything fresh and coming as fast as possible :)

I put down turntable skills, cleanliness, programming, and quality all together on EACH and EVERY one of my Mixes...

Take a listen -> www.djrickyjay.com

Listening right now Ricky!

Thanks ;)
Alex Dreamz 9:47 PM - 19 September, 2013
Woops. Messed that quote up. lol But I am listening as I type.
Dj Hi Def 9:53 PM - 19 September, 2013
Quote:
Woops. Messed that quote up. lol But I am listening as I type.

Alex, any chance I can get you to take a listen to my mix for consideration for your radio show?

soundcloud.com
djkurve 10:34 PM - 19 September, 2013
Here ya go Alex Dreamz

soundcloud.com
Alex Dreamz 2:29 AM - 20 September, 2013
Thank you gents. Will take a listen. Throwing mixes in my phone tonight for the gym sessions. Much love!
Ben Boogie 4:06 AM - 20 September, 2013
Check it

soundcloud.com
Dj Hi Def 4:37 AM - 20 September, 2013
Quote:
Thank you gents. Will take a listen. Throwing mixes in my phone tonight for the gym sessions. Much love!

Thanks Alex
SiRocket 7:26 PM - 20 September, 2013
Quote:

Appreciate that sir! Have a good weekend!
Alex Dreamz 3:21 PM - 25 September, 2013
Yo Ricky Jay! Dope mixes brother. Lets talk! Shoot me a message on my Facebook.

www.facebook.com
SiRocket 6:02 PM - 25 September, 2013
Quote:

www.facebook.com

Done! Thanks man!
DJ Remy USA 7:28 PM - 25 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

www.facebook.com

Done! Thanks man!

See Ricky he got you bro! Look forward to seeing your mix on the board.

hey everyone listen to mine dont be SSL asshole we all need to lean on each other for support...nm

soundcloud.com
SiRocket 5:22 AM - 26 September, 2013
word up remy! I have the episode/mix cue'd up in my desktop itunes for my work day manana!
DjayRage 12:51 PM - 26 September, 2013
Dope mixes Remy and Hi Def! I owe you guys a couple of drinks next time I'm in DC.
DJ freestylefrenzy 1:55 PM - 29 September, 2013
hey alex..Im reppin osaka japan..if you need more peeps internationally let me know

soundcloud.com
dj wallstreet 12:54 AM - 23 October, 2013
I'm ready check me out!

soundcloud.com/scottwallace
EnriqueTw 2:47 AM - 23 October, 2013
Hey ALex, are you still looking for DJs for your podcast? would you mind giving us more details about it? Thanks a lot.
KJ. Juanito 2:51 AM - 23 October, 2013
Please check me out!
soundcloud.com
soundcloud.com
djgrits7 6:22 AM - 23 October, 2013
soundcloud.com/bookdjkirk

private message me at info@bookdjkirk.com for my latest mix posted to hot975fm.com!

thanks alex!
djgrits7 6:22 AM - 23 October, 2013
soundcloud.com/bookdjkirk

private message me at info@bookdjkirk.com for my latest mix posted to hot975fm.com!

thanks alex!
JesalTV 7:10 AM - 23 October, 2013
Hey Alex,

Check this mix out if you get the chance please...

soundcloud.com

Many thanks!
readytotabs 2:15 PM - 24 October, 2013
I haven't been on the forums in a while.
Looking around and just fell on this. Question though: Do you have to use Clubkillers mp3 pool? Djcity usually has 95% of pool music on the podcast. So just seeing if the CK has same rules. I didn't see nobody asking above. (pretty long discussion).
Thanks.
DeeJayElite 5:58 AM - 7 November, 2013
Quote:
Hello Serato friends!

Something for you to peruse...

My Mixcrate Link
www.mixcrate.com

My Soundcloud Sets
soundcloud.com
Itsdariofuentes 5:10 AM - 11 November, 2013
Alex! It's Dario! From Dallas! Ive been wanting to be on the clubkillers podcast for a while now! Please check out the recent mix I've made!

www.mixcloud.com

Soundcloud.com/itsdjedge
DJ Remy USA 12:06 PM - 13 November, 2013
Hey serato fam, there seems to be some DJs that think doing things for free is some how going against the grain and weakening the art. I will say that if you love doing something you should get paid for it without a question, however there are certain instances when doing something free actually pays off.

As most of you already know Alex Dreamz let me represent club killers by releasing a podcast for their company. Im not going to lie I was skeptical at first but Alex actually kept his word and since my podcast was released my DJ career has taken on a whole direction. I get calls for gigs daily where prior to this my phone barely rang, my facebook was empty and no matter how many great mixtapes I made I couldnt get anyone to listen so I had reduced myself to just spinning mobile events. To be honest I was ready to give this life up, but I wanted to share my success with you guys because I really love DJing. Not for fame not for money just for the plain fun of it. Since the release of the podcast it has allowed me to bring in the amount of money I need to feed my daughter and keep my lights on so its been a real blessing.

Im saying this especially for the newer generation of DJs, stick to what you love doing but remember keep the art form alive. I dont have any gimmicks just 2 turntables and a mixer and hopefully Alex will bring me out to Cali next year so I can smash shit up properly there to (in the works I hope :)

Peace
Dj Nyce 1:09 PM - 13 November, 2013
Quote:
Hey serato fam, there seems to be some DJs that think doing things for free is some how going against the grain and weakening the art. I will say that if you love doing something you should get paid for it without a question, however there are certain instances when doing something free actually pays off.

As most of you already know Alex Dreamz let me represent club killers by releasing a podcast for their company. Im not going to lie I was skeptical at first but Alex actually kept his word and since my podcast was released my DJ career has taken on a whole direction. I get calls for gigs daily where prior to this my phone barely rang, my facebook was empty and no matter how many great mixtapes I made I couldnt get anyone to listen so I had reduced myself to just spinning mobile events. To be honest I was ready to give this life up, but I wanted to share my success with you guys because I really love DJing. Not for fame not for money just for the plain fun of it. Since the release of the podcast it has allowed me to bring in the amount of money I need to feed my daughter and keep my lights on so its been a real blessing.

Im saying this especially for the newer generation of DJs, stick to what you love doing but remember keep the art form alive. I dont have any gimmicks just 2 turntables and a mixer and hopefully Alex will bring me out to Cali next year so I can smash shit up properly there to (in the works I hope :)

Peace

i can't even put out mixtapes no more after this dudes's intro ^ #backtothedrawingboard
AustinG 1:55 PM - 13 November, 2013
Quote:

Peace

Also, he really loves LMFAO more than 2Chainz! ;) Its a great podcast Remy you have tremendous skill in the studio and cutting. Nice story.
DJ Remy USA 2:06 PM - 13 November, 2013
Sure you can bro we rock out together before you stay booked up without the mix tapes
phonze 3:28 PM - 13 November, 2013
That's awesome, and well deserved Remy. Talented DJ's like yourself SHOULD be recognized and booked on the regular.
Dominic Carter™ 4:43 PM - 13 November, 2013
Just saw this ...good to see Alex here in the forums. Guess I might as well join the trend. Soundcloud link below. Cheers to all of the passionate DJs that never stop working hard!

soundcloud.com
DJ Michael Basic 7:35 PM - 13 November, 2013
Your mix was dope Remy, props to you!
DJ Remy USA 9:22 PM - 13 November, 2013
Quote:
Your mix was dope Remy, props to you!

Means plenty coming from you MB
djaction 10:10 PM - 13 November, 2013
Quote:

Peace

Well there you go. This post proves I was completely wrong.

I will now go eat my hat.
Jesus Christ 10:54 PM - 13 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Dear Penthouse Forum,

I know this is going to sound like a crazy fantasy but every word of this story is true.

I was in Paris fulfilling my duties as a lowly intern for a high profile fashion magazine. Despite my meager status, I was allowed to attend lavish parties and fashion shows. During one such gala, an attractive young woman happened to catch my eye. Being nervous and notoriously shy around the fairer sex, I didn’t know how to approach her. But she was far too stunning to not pursue. She had luxurious blonde hair that danced on her shoulders whenever she would turn her head and long, sexy legs that I would have given anything to spend an evening in between.

Summoning up all my courage and finishing off my Manhattan, I approached her from across the crowded ballroom. I awkwardly introduced myself and asked her what her name was.

Obviously, impressed by my straightforwardness, she smiled and replied “Susan” in a voice that was both alluring and innocent. She told me she knew who I was, which made me very embarrassed as I am usually a very humble gentleman and not boastful.

We began to make small talk. She asked me questions about my life, interests and hobbies, and the like. I could tell that she was very interested. I felt it was time to make my move. Trying to be both charming and suggestive, I paid her the ultimate compliment a man can give a woman and I could tell by the way she reacted that she was turned on and totally into it. I could tell her mind might have been saying no but her body was definitely saying yes.

Returning to my hotel room that night, I was in bliss. I set the stage for a night of white-hot romance – candlelight, champagne chilling on ice, soft music, erotic oils – the works. The scene was set for seduction.

The time for lovemaking was upon us and I have to tell you, it was mind-blowing. I have never met a more capable and complimentary partner for the pursuit of carnal fulfillment. It was almost as if we inhabited the same mind, body and soul. My lover knew exactly what to do at exactly right moment.

When it was over, I was exhausted. I don’t know how long we were making love – hours, perhaps. And although our tryst in Paris may be over, I have a feeling we will reunite and try to recapture the magic of that evening once again. Why wouldn’t I? She was amazing!

Now I have been made aware that my lover has a twin sister. I don’t know exactly how to pronounce it, but I believe the French call itménage à trois. I can nearly picture it now.

Well there you go. This post turns me completely on.

I will now go eat my hat.

Whatever turns you on... nm
Papa Midnight 12:55 AM - 14 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Peace

i can't even put out mixtapes no more after this dudes's intro ^ #backtothedrawingboard

True stuff right there. This dude's intro alone... lol.

Hey Remy, I'm gonna have to come down 95 to check you out one of these weekends. Let me know what you've got comin' up on.
Alex Dreamz 4:19 AM - 16 November, 2013
Nothing but love Remy!!!

You did your thing & came through. So amazing to read your story my friend. Appreciate the love & support. Very grateful for you. Can't wait to listen to Ricky Jay's mix and as well as this epic Michael Basic mix I keep hearing about!

Unfortunately guys I haven't had a chance to listen to all your mixes. I most def will try my best soon. I'm also trying to figure out a clever way to feature a DJ on the podcast and bring them out to spin at one of my House of Dreamz events in Cali (Check out event pics here: www.instagram.com)

Keep in touch here & on my social networks will be posting more info on that in early 2014!
ninos 4:24 AM - 16 November, 2013
I didnt read this whole thread but i love listing to these podcasts, by far my favourite is john chas episode 30. 03-14-12. Soooo ill!
DJ Remy USA 1:02 PM - 16 November, 2013
DJ PM my number is still the same bro you know were I live :)
DJ Michael Basic 8:09 PM - 16 November, 2013
Quote:
Can't wait to listen to Ricky Jay's mix and as well as this epic Michael Basic mix I keep hearing about!

You'll have it today Alex...just finished it, gonna car test it then send it over.
SiRocket 6:17 PM - 17 November, 2013
Remy, story is legit my dude! Intro is ill as others have mentioned. You can never go wrong with some turntable skills on a mix when done tastefully. Good work!

Alex, i know the hustle! Hit me up after you lend an ear! Appreciated man!

Basic, good seeing you tuesday fam! Play some pinball and hockey soon!
monchi 6:55 PM - 17 November, 2013
Anyone got a link to that Remy intro mix, seems his links are down?
Alex Dreamz 7:43 PM - 17 November, 2013
Quote:
Remy, story is legit my dude! Intro is ill as others have mentioned. You can never go wrong with some turntable skills on a mix when done tastefully. Good work!

Email me Ricky alex@alexdreamz.com
Alex Dreamz 7:45 PM - 17 November, 2013
Quote:

www.clubkillers.com
www.soundcloud.com

Just scroll down to Remy's mix which is Episode 73.
New mix by Disco Fries is pretty cool too!
monchi 7:47 PM - 17 November, 2013
^^ Thanks..
DJ Remy USA 2:10 AM - 18 November, 2013
Quote:

links are down??

probably a mistype links are all well

soundcloud.com

or just go to club killers like Alex already posted
DJ Remy USA 2:11 AM - 18 November, 2013
Quote:

Thanks Ricky we know you get down on the tables as well. As DJs we all we need to attempt at bringing something different wether or not we succeed thats up to people to decide.
djdalite 2:38 AM - 18 November, 2013
i cant believe all the bashing that happened at the beginning of this thread, alex dreamz is the truth

wish i had better recording skills

side note: Ricky J, like the new logo on the mbp
SiRocket 11:26 PM - 18 November, 2013
Alex, emailed!

Remy, too much fun to not get down! yeeeee! :)

Dalite, thanks man!
DJ Remy USA 12:23 AM - 19 November, 2013
Quote:
i cant believe all the bashing that happened at the beginning of this thread, alex dreamz is the truth

Yea they did bash the crap out of Alex and me knowing this business someone thats is Alex's position should at at least be listened to you dont have to like it but listen to him he is living majority of our dreams on a major scale so his input is at least valid and respected. You cant bite the hand thats attempting to feed you well some of you can I cant.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:37 AM - 19 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yea they did bash the crap out of Alex and me knowing this business someone thats is Alex's position should at at least be listened to you dont have to like it but listen to him he is living majority of our dreams on a major scale so his input is at least valid and respected. You cant bite the hand thats attempting to feed you well some of you can I cant.
+1
Papa Midnight 1:55 AM - 19 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1

JC said it best: serato.com
Jesus Christ 2:16 AM - 19 November, 2013
Those haters can still eat a bowl of dick!
Alex Dreamz 8:48 PM - 26 November, 2013
Dang. A whole bowl?! That's kinda harsh. lmao.
PopRoXxX 8:53 PM - 29 November, 2013
Lol
DJ1800 7:46 PM - 22 December, 2013
How can I get in on this Alex?
Jesus Christ 10:09 PM - 22 December, 2013
Too late. Alex sold the radio show to the UFC for $25 million and cashed out. Thank you ALL for helping him achieve his dream.
Alex Dreamz 11:58 PM - 25 December, 2013
Quote:
Too late. Alex sold the radio show to the UFC for $25 million and cashed out. Thank you ALL for helping him achieve his dream.

Hahahaha I did not. Btw Happy Bday.
Jesus Christ 4:42 PM - 26 December, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Hahahaha I did not. Btw Happy Bday.

;) thanks!
SiRocket 8:36 PM - 26 December, 2013
lol JC
AudioCrzy 4:47 AM - 11 February, 2014
@Remy Listening to your mix right now - well done, sir. I just moved to the area a few months back from CA and would love to see you in DC. Where are you spinning at regularly?

Alex - saw you in Vegas a couple years back and had to hop on the CK bandwagon from the beginning. Been loving the sounds and setting me apart for years! Thanks for what you and the crew do.
DJ Remy USA 8:43 AM - 11 February, 2014
Quote:
@Remy Listening to your mix right now - well done, sir. I just moved to the area a few months back from CA and would love to see you in DC. Where are you spinning at regularly?

Alex - saw you in Vegas a couple years back and had to hop on the CK bandwagon from the beginning. Been loving the sounds and setting me apart for years! Thanks for what you and the crew do.

Thanks man really means a lot. Welcome to DC, link me on social media so we dont blow this thread into something else.

Facebook.com/djremys
OB One 10:05 PM - 11 February, 2014
Couple of my latest mixes:

soundcloud.com

soundcloud.com

soundcloud.com

- OBie
OB One 10:07 PM - 11 February, 2014
PS Been a subscriber to the Club Killers Podcast since inception.. big fan.
Chrispin 5:28 AM - 12 February, 2014
I'm in. My email is chrispinmusic@outlook.com to discuss details
Alex Dreamz 8:32 PM - 19 February, 2014
Quote:

Thank you AudioCrzy! Much love.
DJRemedyOfficial 10:12 PM - 19 February, 2014
Hey Alex!

Here is my sound cloud link: soundcloud.com/DJRemedyOfficial

Episode #9 is my latest episode where the mixing is done by me. I had a guest DJ on episode #10.

Thanks!
DJ Remedy
DJRemedyOfficial@gmail.com
Dj Hi Def 2:26 PM - 23 February, 2014
Alex,

Been a member of Clubkillers for a while now. I'm based out of Washingotn D.C., Take a listen, i would love to be apart of your podcast!

soundcloud.com/djhidef/euphoria‎

Respectfully Sent,
Shalim Washington
www.DjHiDef.com
C | (516) 537-8130

Sponsored By
1AM Management | www.1ammanagement.com
 6 5:24 PM - 23 February, 2014
Dj_Roger 11:15 PM - 23 February, 2014
Hi Alex.
Please check out my latest mix. It´s an open format mix, mixed live at my residence club.

soundcloud.com

You can also check out some of my other Live mixes on soundcloud profile.
soundcloud.com
Kempleslice 7:22 AM - 10 March, 2014
I hope you're still on the hunt for new DJs to feature on ClubKillers radio!

Here is my submission!

soundcloud.com

Thank you for your consideration!
DJ Brian 7:31 AM - 10 March, 2014
Hi Alex
If your still listening / looking for hungry young DJ talent.
Im based in NYC, not young but hungry lol

Here is my latest mix: soundcloud.com

Thank You!
XCAKID 4:38 PM - 10 March, 2014
[quote

Unfortunately guys I haven't had a chance to listen to all your mixes. I most def will try my best soon. I'm also trying to figure out a clever way to feature a DJ on the podcast and bring them out to spin at one of my House of Dreamz events in Cali (Check out event pics here: www.instagram.com)

Keep in touch here & on my social networks will be posting more info on that in early 2014!

Would like to throw up another mix submission if I could.

soundcloud.com
XCAKID 4:39 PM - 10 March, 2014
Quote:

Would like to throw up another mix submission if I could.

soundcloud.com
MarkOfOdessy 2:26 AM - 12 March, 2014
Quote:
Hello Serato friends!

Alex you're the man! You shouldn't of even wasted your time on with some of these post.
SiRocket 7:55 PM - 12 March, 2014
Quote:

Alex you're the man! You shouldn't of even wasted your time on with some of these post.

Why would you come in and salt up this post with that? smh.
Papa Midnight 8:02 PM - 12 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Some people just can't help themselves.
MarkOfOdessy 1:57 AM - 13 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

? Don't understand. Anyway, just have a little more free time now so I've been going around reading the forum. Know this is old, and I didn't read all of it, just seen a few that post where they were giving Alex a hard time. Most DJs who give other DJs a hard time are just mad about them not having enough skill, drive or whatever to be where they want to be. I wouldn't of wasted my time answering to some DJs… Even more so if I had a brand name as big as Alex is all. It's all fine if the person your answering too is on the same level of the playing field then I understand.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:42 PM - 13 March, 2014
Quote:
I wouldn't of wasted my time answering to some DJs… Even more so if I had a brand name as big as Alex is all.

That just speaks about YOUR personality. So basically, if you make it, us "little people" shouldn't even expect a shout out....right?
DJ Remy USA 10:10 PM - 13 March, 2014
Where Im from its called being D#ck rider. I believe all DJs put their pants on the same way right? Im only commenting cause I am apart of the "little people" and I ended up being featured on club killers....but ehh whatever I digress.
MarkOfOdessy 4:30 AM - 14 March, 2014
I think it's more about the way you see yourself more then anything! I've always thought I was the man even when I wasn't and I still know I'm not, but I'm always trying to be. With that said it's really up to the person viewing us isn't it? Also, being overly humble is a pussy move as well!
Papa Midnight 2:16 PM - 14 March, 2014
Exactly how does one be "overly humble"...
SiRocket 12:34 AM - 16 March, 2014
Quote:
Exactly how does one be "overly humble"...
MarkOfOdessy 8:21 PM - 16 March, 2014
Self explanatory, tho our opinion is shaped based on our own experiences. Now, to help give a definition let's take these two quotes. Both DJs called themselves "little people" and since I don't know anything about them, let's say one was Afrojack and the other was (some big name Hip-Hop DJ here)… That's would be overly humble to me. No one likes big headed arrogant people/DJs as well, but I like people who are a little of both who can speaking with confidence while not being arrogant or overly humble.

Quote:
Quote:
I wouldn't of wasted my time answering to some DJs… Even more so if I had a brand name as big as Alex is all.

That just speaks about YOUR personality. So basically, if you make it, us "little people" shouldn't even expect a shout out....right?

Quote:
Where Im from its called being D#ck rider. I believe all DJs put their pants on the same way right? Im only commenting cause I am apart of the "little people" and I ended up being featured on club killers....but ehh whatever I digress.
Papa Midnight 10:41 PM - 16 March, 2014
I'm not sure I agree or see your point - but to each their own. I won't pursue it any further.
KayPlaya 7:02 AM - 18 March, 2014
Thought I'd drop my mix link in... www.SoundCloud.com
Shay.Sekler 7:13 AM - 18 March, 2014
hey,so...I don't know if you'r still looking,but I'd love to take a part at something like this :)
most of my online sets are less hardcore and are more relaxed,mostly pop..if that's something that you'll be interested in-you are welcome to contact me :)
www.mixcloud.com -there are more sets on my mixcloud page,feel free to give it a try :)
MarkOfOdessy 3:13 PM - 21 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

I'm thinking there's some kind of miss understanding here, but whatever.

Anyways, I came back to for this

Quote:

Seen your latin mix and youtube (remembered the name) and wanted to see if it was you who called me a D#ck rider lol. Anyways, you're good bro I would of featured you as well.
DJ Remy USA 4:13 PM - 21 March, 2014
I called you a d#ck rider for trying to throw shade to all the other DJs because we are not important enough to warrant a response from Alex Dreamz. I just dont get how you could throw the whole forum under the bus and then get bothered when no one shows you love in return for your immatur d#ck riderish statement. Alex Dreamz created this thread because he wanted to discover DJs and for someone to come on here and say, I wouldnt have wasted my time because my brand name is so big, speaks to how you really feel about DJ culture as a whole. Its more of popularity contest to you (or it appears that way) for me its about the music and making people dance.

Actually its not important that important we are all DJs and should be vouching for one another not putting one down because he is not as famous as another.
MarkOfOdessy 4:34 PM - 21 March, 2014
Ok see that's the miss understanding. I was speaking only about those djs who were trying to give him a hard time about pay and all that jazz.

Would quote a few, but its not that big of a deal. I've already wasted too much time on this anyways. Just hope everyone isn't thinking I feel all the djs here are not worth someone's time (that would be wak), I personally believe in sharing the knowledge and going above and beyond for others in good faith.
ItsThaMessenger 1:09 AM - 27 March, 2014
Quote:

Peace

needed to see this today!!!
SiRocket 6:00 AM - 27 March, 2014
I need to get a mix up in dizzzzzzzzz!!!! What's good Remy!?
Mike from Chicago 2:31 PM - 27 March, 2014
Please check out www.soundcloud.com
I also have mixes and a few concept tracks on www.mixcloud.com
DJ Michael Timex 11:47 AM - 7 April, 2014
i make it my mission to do at a minimum of two mixes every week to try to improve, it would we be an honor to get a spot on a podcast. My Soundcloud page is listed below.

soundcloud.com
Joe Fresh 9:08 PM - 7 April, 2014
I do an electro/progressive podcast every two weeks, feel free to check it out.

iTunes: itunes.apple.com
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com
Mixcloud: www.mixcloud.com
Code:E 11:45 PM - 24 June, 2014
New mix :) www.dropbox.com
DJ Tecniq 2:42 AM - 25 June, 2014
This is dope I love CK radio. Check out my stuff for consideration.

www.soundcloud.com
www.vimeo.com
www.mixcrate.com
www.mixcloud.com
DJ Tecniq 3:03 AM - 25 June, 2014
I just recently got into music editing/remixing. Everything from house, breaks, twerk, trap, moombahton I like it all. Most of my stuff is all for free download on my soundcloud👍 www.soundcloud.com
DJ Tecniq 9:40 AM - 25 June, 2014
Just curious are you guys looking for live mixes or pre produced ableton sets? I'm old school 100% live👌 was just wondering.
DJ Spirit London 10:01 AM - 25 June, 2014
I have uploaded some of my mixes onto my website and soundcloud page
www.djspiritlondon.co.uk or search " DJ Spirit London " on soundcloud
DJ Tecniq 1:52 PM - 25 June, 2014
Check out my latest video mix. Currently 605 views. Mixed live 2 turntables/mixer/serato
Watchvimeo.com
DJ Veer 10:08 PM - 26 June, 2014
Hey Alex, if you're still listening I'd like to submit my mix for consideration. I'm an avid fan and listener of yours and the Club Killers. I go to the House of Dreamz at the Yost all the time!

Anyway, here's my mix. Thanks!

soundcloud.com
XCAKID 3:42 PM - 27 June, 2014
Just for shits and giggles, here's another submission

soundcloud.com
GroovePunk 5:00 PM - 27 June, 2014
Hey Alex

It's great of you to offer this. Some of the other responses on here are shocking!

I have my own weekly podcast but would happily do a straight mix (without me jabbering over it) for your show :-)

Here's a link to a recent episode as an example of my style:

soundcloud.com

GP
SiRocket 8:28 PM - 2 July, 2014
Some Summer heat for everyone! :)

------------------------------------------------------------

NEW MIX by Dj Ricky Jay & DJ MISS TEO! --- Mix-Dependence - A Summer Mix Collaboration

------------------------------------------------------------

PLAY -> www.mixcrate.com

DOWNLOAD -> www.djrickyjay.com
SiRocket 8:28 PM - 2 July, 2014
damn double post :( haha!!
DJ Remy USA 9:22 PM - 2 July, 2014
Ricky! was sup man!
SiRocket 6:33 PM - 3 July, 2014
Quote:
Ricky! was sup man!

Rent my dude! Just keeping the forward momentum and having some fun!!!

What's good your way man?? Hope all is well! Enjoy your holiday weekend!
SiRocket 6:34 PM - 3 July, 2014
Remy. (Autocorrect hates me today lol)
DJ Remy USA 7:14 PM - 3 July, 2014
Lol its all good man, sending vibes from D.C to Cali...hey you in LA right?
SiRocket 6:37 AM - 4 July, 2014
yessir!!!!
DjDash112 7:35 AM - 20 September, 2014
Soundcloud link: soundcloud.com/djdash1
@Alex Dreamz
DJrazehale 8:38 PM - 29 September, 2014
The beard saga serato.com the playlist and sound cloud link is on the page. I also did some flips in the mix.
DJ Remy USA 4:02 PM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:
"Exposure" was a term used to get sucker DJ's to do gigs for free by shady promoters.. unfortunately the word still carries weight. I had assumed most people in here were with the times and realized that outdated term is quite negative in 2013.

Then again I'm sure there's a ton of Thirsty Bedroom Controller Jockeys in here that are dying to get their mixes out there for free.. hell they might even PAY you to get them out.

Hey guys wanted to post in here.

So I was featured 2 years ago on CK well actually I got featured twice. With that being said since my first feature here is where Ive been

Toronto 4 times
Texas 4 times
South Carolina 1 time
L.A one time
Las Vegas one time
Georgia one time

I used my features on CK to book all of those gigs cause it meant something to those people. Im just coming back to show you guys once again how if we help each other as DJs we can get some places. I did 2 free mixes and got booked like 15 times off of it. I stil had to hustle my ass off for those booking but being on CK I think was the icing on the cake for some of those venues especially the venue in Vegas, L.A and Toronto.

Now Alex whats up with me at Yost theatre at the House of Dreamz...haha

Check out my last podcast I did for CK its pretty steamy

soundcloud.com
DJ Remy USA 4:02 PM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:

So I was featured 2 years ago on CK well actually I got featured twice. With that being said since my first feature here is where Ive been

Toronto 4 times
Texas 4 times
South Carolina 1 time
L.A one time
Las Vegas one time
Georgia one time

I used my features on CK to book all of those gigs cause it meant something to those people. Im just coming back to show you guys once again how if we help each other as DJs we can get some places. I did 2 free mixes and got booked like 15 times off of it. I stil had to hustle my ass off for those booking but being on CK I think was the icing on the cake for some of those venues especially the venue in Vegas, L.A and Toronto.

soundcloud.com
Quote:
yessir!!!!
DJ Remy USA 4:04 PM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:
yessir!!!!

holy smokes a triple post. Yo I was out there recently man I was trying to link with you. I was hanging with Michael Basic the whole time. Im coming back out this summer we should link or maybe I can come check you at your spot.
DJ Michael Timex 5:58 AM - 3 February, 2015
I'm still at it, scratching all on the EDM and Deep House mixes and stuff. I'm still unning for a guest spot on CK. My link is below

soundcloud.com
dj j hooks 4:24 PM - 6 April, 2015
Hey Alex, not sure if your still looking to cover slots. But I understand the power of social networking and don't mind the "exposure" lol. Some of the biggest gigs I did in NYC i.e. Puerto Rican Day parade and residency at the Meatpacking district came from someone seeing my video on Youtube....And yes that was a free mix....lolol Anyhow, hit me and I'm a avid customer of your dj pool, which I consider one of the best.

The mix below is twerk vs hip-hop vs pop vs everything inbetween. High energy!
soundcloud.com

djjhooks1@yahoo.com
jjosephalvarez@yahoo.com
Alex Dreamz 5:03 PM - 9 April, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Toronto 4 times
Texas 4 times
South Carolina 1 time
L.A one time
Las Vegas one time
Georgia one time

soundcloud.com
Quote:
yessir!!!!

Yo Remy! Much love mannn. Really happy we chose you & it worked out. Some people on this forum didn't see any benefit from us posting their mixes. I'm glad you saw that a lot of key industry people follow the weekly podcast.
DJ Remy USA 7:06 PM - 23 April, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Toronto 4 times
Texas 4 times
South Carolina 1 time
L.A one time
Las Vegas one time
Georgia one time

soundcloud.com
Quote:
yessir!!!!

Yo Remy! Much love mannn. Really happy we chose you & it worked out. Some people on this forum didn't see any benefit from us posting their mixes. I'm glad you saw that a lot of key industry people follow the weekly podcast.

Alex was good bro. Yea man thanks for letting me ride the CK coat tails for a while too, it really helps and the blog story you guys wrote up on me was dope too didnt see that coming. Im going back to Canada May 15th and May 16th, I think I need some Club Killer swag (hint hint). Much love homie
DJDonJuanyyc 10:11 AM - 10 June, 2015
@alexdreamz are you still accepting submissions?
DJ Tecniq 10:45 AM - 29 June, 2015
If your still looking here's a live mix
www.mixcrate.com
Alex Dreamz 8:03 PM - 30 June, 2015
Hey guys, been so long since I posted this message but due to popular demand we have decided to do a new Club Killers Radio podcast. Get your mix showcased to our over 60k subscribers.

You can check out full details & prize info @ www.clubkillers.com

CLUB KILLERS RADIO CONTEST RULES
1. You must be an approved & active member of Club Killers community.

2. All mixes MUST be between 58min – 62mins long.

3. Mixes can be any and all genres, open format, dirty or clean,

4. Winning contestants cannot share or release the submitted mix until Club Killers podcast is released.

Winners will be decided based on:
Mixing Ability
Music Selection
Technical Skill & Style

* Judging will be decided by Club Killers officals DJ’s

Submit mix to info@clubkillers.com please send a link from a file share provider or PRIVATE sound cloud link. Submissions start July 1st, last day to submit mix July 15th
JDunks 6:47 PM - 20 July, 2015
Hey just came across this article and I would absolutely love for you to check out my stuff! I have a few short mixes on my SoundCloud and I'm huge on EDM. My favourite styles are Melbourne and Trap. I'm a 22 year old guy from just outside Toronto, ON and I am incredibly excited to expand my talents and just make everyone bounce!

soundcloud.com
PopRoXxX 4:03 AM - 20 August, 2015
Just dropped a new Live Mix Release today. Feel free to check it out guys! Track list is on my Serato Playlists in my profile or on the Mixcloud link below:

Revolution (Live Mix Release)

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com

Mixcloud: www.mixcloud.com

Hearthis: hearthis.at
Averix 5:36 AM - 3 March, 2016
Quote:
Hey guys, been so long since I posted this message but due to popular demand we have decided to do a new Club Killers Radio podcast. Get your mix showcased to our over 60k subscribers.

You can check out full details & prize info @ www.clubkillers.com

CLUB KILLERS RADIO CONTEST RULES
1. You must be an approved & active member of Club Killers community.

2. All mixes MUST be between 58min – 62mins long.

3. Mixes can be any and all genres, open format, dirty or clean,

4. Winning contestants cannot share or release the submitted mix until Club Killers podcast is released.

Winners will be decided based on:
Mixing Ability
Music Selection
Technical Skill & Style

* Judging will be decided by Club Killers officals DJ’s

Submit mix to info@clubkillers.com please send a link from a file share provider or PRIVATE sound cloud link. Submissions start July 1st, last day to submit mix July 15th

Hey Alex, are you still mixing it up on KIIS FM?
XCAKID 4:31 PM - 6 March, 2016
XCAKID 4:32 PM - 6 March, 2016
Another one

www.mixcloud.com
Steezy Lawson 5:35 AM - 3 February, 2017
Steezy Lawson 5:36 AM - 3 February, 2017
I am 15 and from california ^
Pawel BNO Str 7:57 PM - 15 June, 2017
Hi Alex
Here's my mixcloud profile where all of my recent mixes are: www.mixcloud.com