DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Bezzles Chuckle Hut

Dj-M.Bezzle 3:49 PM - 30 May, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:19 PM - 13 June, 2013
Just the other day i was saying, you know what djing is missing....magic tricks and skits lol

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:24 PM - 13 June, 2013
BIGG BEAR 2:19 AM - 14 June, 2013
Quote:
Classic

Watchwww.youtube.com

His toys fell out the pram sorry I mean off the stand.
djnak 4:33 AM - 14 June, 2013
Quote:
Classic

Watchwww.youtube.com

I patiently waited for the end of that video....now I know why it's classic lol
DJRemixEnt 11:52 AM - 14 June, 2013
his headphones getting snatched off his ears is priceless!
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:11 PM - 18 June, 2013
Quote:

Festivals not corporate enough, say kids

12-06-13MUSIC festivals should have more branding and marketing, according to young people.Banks! Fizzy pop!As it emerged that Richard Hawley turned down Glastonbury because of its ‘corporate’ nature, festival-goers under 25 said that they love seeing their favourite brands in a field.19-year-old Tom Logan said: “Sometimes I think the music gets in the way of advertising. The best thing about festivals is being able to develop my relationship with companies and lose myself in their corporate identity.“Apparently there was a time when music wasn’t basically a giant advert. But this was way back when trains were powered by steam and seems just as weird to my sexy young mind.“They should just have a load of banners in a field and no stages, for example you could meet your friends at Nokia and then head over to Diageo for a chill in the afternoon.”17-year-old Nikki Hollis said: “You can’t really blame us. Pop stars used to go ‘take drugs and worship Satan’ so everyone did that, but now they’re like ‘drink fizzy pop and get a credit card’ so we’re like ‘ok’.“At least we get to go to bed at a reasonable time.”18-year-old Tom Logan said: “I did some acid at V Festival and had all these visuals of Richard Branson as the son of God. Turned out Virgin were the event’s official drug experience sponsors.“It was one of those deep spiritual moments where you realise you should upgrade your broadband.”

www.thedailymash.co.uk

LMFAO
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:57 PM - 16 October, 2013
Watchwww.youtube.com

Does this sound familiar to anyone else
auttomattik 11:33 PM - 16 October, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Still don't know how you find these. That one is funny but they always make me angry. Towards the end when the needle jumps so far it almost hits the ceiling and he misses his fake crabs...priceless. But I'm still kinda angry too.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 12:11 AM - 17 October, 2013
The best part is he's censoring your comments, lmmfao!!
DJ GaFFle 11:47 AM - 26 October, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Dj Fly, DMC 'champ'.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:18 PM - 11 November, 2013
Watchwww.youtube.com

Just gonna leave this here......
DJ Remix Detroit 4:27 PM - 11 November, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

Just gonna leave this here......

you coulda just left it were it was: serato.com

lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:57 PM - 13 November, 2013
wordondastreet.com

This made me literally lol

Ghostface killahs top 10 softest rapper awards
DJ Remix Detroit 8:13 PM - 13 November, 2013
Quote:
wordondastreet.com

This made me literally lol

Ghostface killahs top 10 softest rapper awards

i was dying laugin at this:

Soulja Boy
Aka the 2011 Mr Bojangles. This nigga also deserves recognition as the coon of the decade namsayin. I dont even kno how muthafuckas listen to this niggas music….nevermind callin that shit hip hop. If it was 1930 this nigga would be rockin a necklace made of chicken legs n pigs feet n be tap dancin on watermelons for a livin. Anyways…sons music is only technically hip hop….like drinkin a beer wit a straw n a umbrella in the bottle is technically drinkin a beer namsayin. Hidin behind 50 Cent wont protect you from ya own bitchassness tho son. This nigga been germinatin in the garden of wackness for a hot minute now. This nigga done splashed hisself wit enough water from the fountain of coonery to last 12 lifetimes. Stop givin this nigga a pass jus cos he young. Muthafuckin Run DMC was around this niggas age when they made King Of Rock yo. LL Cool J was on his first comeback when he was this niggas age yo. NWA made Fuck The Police when they was this niggas age son. You cant hide behind youth forever you clown ass muthafucka. If I see you Imma smack the slaves outta you nigga. Its open season on you son.
AKIEM 8:18 PM - 13 November, 2013
bigghostlimited.com
Only blog or website I read the whole shit.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:18 PM - 13 November, 2013
I enjoyed this one

2. Yung Berg Callin this nigga a failure is not givin him enough credit namsayin. Straight up. Technically this nigga has already mastered failure n moved on to the level that comes after failin tho. Son has evolved past bein a regular failin ass nigga. This nigga has developed his own science when it comes to that shit….its “quantum failure” nahmean. This nigga can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that shit back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The nigga can inception fail his way thru life. The nigga can find the fail buried 4 levels deeper under the failure that you actually see. The nigga can fail about 78 times per heartbeat g. In fact by the time you finish readin this sentence the nigga will have failed approximately 468 times namsayin. This nigga is usin methods of failure that niggas aint even seen since the ancient Mayans n Egyptians was on earth still yo. This nigga is usin approaches to failin that brought upon the destructions of entire ancient civilizations son. Think its a game yo? This nigga takes his failure very fuckin seriously son. He dont want no failures happenin unless he involved. No chains snatched…no faces smacked…no nothin. A nigga falls off his bike in the park….he wants IN.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:18 PM - 13 November, 2013
I enjoyed this one

2. Yung Berg Callin this nigga a failure is not givin him enough credit namsayin. Straight up. Technically this nigga has already mastered failure n moved on to the level that comes after failin tho. Son has evolved past bein a regular failin ass nigga. This nigga has developed his own science when it comes to that shit….its “quantum failure” nahmean. This nigga can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that shit back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The nigga can inception fail his way thru life. The nigga can find the fail buried 4 levels deeper under the failure that you actually see. The nigga can fail about 78 times per heartbeat g. In fact by the time you finish readin this sentence the nigga will have failed approximately 468 times namsayin. This nigga is usin methods of failure that niggas aint even seen since the ancient Mayans n Egyptians was on earth still yo. This nigga is usin approaches to failin that brought upon the destructions of entire ancient civilizations son. Think its a game yo? This nigga takes his failure very fuckin seriously son. He dont want no failures happenin unless he involved. No chains snatched…no faces smacked…no nothin. A nigga falls off his bike in the park….he wants IN.
DJ Remix Detroit 8:19 PM - 13 November, 2013
rotfl

Yung Berg
Callin this nigga a failure is not givin him enough credit namsayin. Straight up. Technically this nigga has already mastered failure n moved on to the level that comes after failin tho. Son has evolved past bein a regular failin ass nigga. This nigga has developed his own science when it comes to that shit….its “quantum failure” nahmean. This nigga can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that shit back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The nigga can inception fail his way thru life. The nigga can find the fail buried 4 levels deeper under the failure that you actually see. The nigga can fail about 78 times per heartbeat g. In fact by the time you finish readin this sentence the nigga will have failed approximately 468 times namsayin. This nigga is usin methods of failure that niggas aint even seen since the ancient Mayans n Egyptians was on earth still yo. This nigga is usin approaches to failin that brought upon the destructions of entire ancient civilizations son. Think its a game yo? This nigga takes his failure very fuckin seriously son. He dont want no failures happenin unless he involved. No chains snatched…no faces smacked…no nothin. A nigga falls off his bike in the park….he wants IN.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:20 PM - 13 November, 2013
And this

Its like this niggas been readin from Memphis Bleek’s book on ’100 Ways To Fail Even When Ya Mentor Is The Biggest Nigga In Hip Hop’
DJ Remix Detroit 8:22 PM - 13 November, 2013
'Then theres Drake who dont give a fuck bout a bitch or a hoe. Then theres Drake who will snuggle up in a broads lap n fall asleep.'

bwhahaha
d:raf 11:53 PM - 19 November, 2013
This looks like it fits in here... textastrophe.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:49 PM - 28 November, 2013
DJ Remix Detroit 1:57 AM - 29 November, 2013
Quote:
www.wunderground.ie

Rotflmao

Thats an excellent analogy. Well written. Lol
PopRoXxX 8:48 PM - 29 November, 2013
Quote:
www.wunderground.ie

Rotflmao

Awesome
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:44 PM - 16 December, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:27 PM - 16 December, 2013
Turn down for what?

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:11 PM - 17 December, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:52 PM - 26 December, 2013
m.tmz.com

SMH
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:09 PM - 15 February, 2014
Joee 4:09 PM - 17 February, 2014
Quote:
www.theonion.com

Lol

only 88% well that a pretty big success margin me be i should start shopping there
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:33 PM - 10 December, 2014
The next big thing in EDM

youtu.be
Mr. Goodkat 9:13 PM - 10 December, 2014
vai popozuda, vai!
Daktyl 10:16 AM - 11 December, 2014
Lol

Quote:
The study went on to conclude that every one of Guitar Center’s customers would almost certainly become international music celebrities if they started buying the most expensive kind of strings.

lol
Daktyl 10:19 AM - 11 December, 2014
djattila 8:02 PM - 11 December, 2014

Not a bad edit .. Just saying
d:raf 5:41 PM - 20 December, 2014
Papa Midnight 6:28 PM - 20 December, 2014

What in the blue hell did I just watch?
d:raf 7:31 PM - 20 December, 2014
I felt bad for the people in the background trying to save the laptop from that topple...
DJ Reflex 1:18 AM - 21 December, 2014
LOL - Truly amazing!
d:raf 6:42 PM - 9 June, 2015
Couldn't think of a better place for this...

www.facebook.com
nathans1 3:23 AM - 10 June, 2015
Quote:
The next big thing in EDM

youtu.be

Did you notice he's using sync??!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:37 AM - 10 June, 2015
Quote:
Couldn't think of a better place for this...

www.facebook.com

lol
d:raf 8:56 PM - 28 March, 2017
Headshot!

imgur.com